Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Post by FatGambit »

They're being sold to us, at a cost of £200 each (iirc), on the premise that they will save us consumers money, they won't because they are not that 'smart', they can't remotely switch off something that's been left plugged in (maybe one day, but not today), nor can they say 'hey fatty turn off your PC monitor, it's sucking up kWh while it's sat there in standby mode, if you turned it off you'd save 6.8p a day'.

A bigger saving can be achieved through consumer education, which won't cost £200 for every household, £200 that will be added to my bill probably.

So on principle I won't have one, I am quiet capable of turning appliances off, i don't need a computer to tell me to, nor do i believe that people should be forced to accept them, i know they say nobody will be forced to have one but you know they'll just phase out the non-smart ones and force you to have a smart one by the back door, like your friend we've got a few panels laying about (home made ones) and we use them to charge the low voltage stuff like phones and my ecigs, we've also got a 'smart' greenhouse that transmits power usage and environmental data 'back home' every few minutes, so I've got nothing against the technology, I was just bought up in an era where saying no thanks wasn't a criminal offense lol.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote: Just out of interest, what have you got against smart meters?..
Apart from the death rays I'm not even sure what the point of them is. I can kill houseplants all on my own but I do worry that the world is getting so full of monitoring that the conspiracy boys' theories might be coming around aftrr all.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:Apart from the death rays I'm not even sure what the point of them is.
No meter readers to pay. When these were first tested and talked about, all they effectively did was text a reading to the utility company.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Apart from the death rays I'm not even sure what the point of them is.
No meter readers to pay. When these were first tested and talked about, all they effectively did was text a reading to the utility company.
Another advantge (for them) is variable pricing. We all now have smart electrical meters in Vancouver. So, as you say, no meter readers. But they keep talking about putting in variable pricing to penalize us in high demand periods by maximizing prices then. They go on about how virtuous they are in doing this, for our own good to conserve energy but it is just a money grab. They tell us that we can save money by using power low demand periods when rates are lower but there is good reason for high demand periods existing. People get home from work they have to make supper, do laundry, whatever. Same in morning, get out of bed, showers, breakfast, etc. Hydro's brilliant solution is for us to make supper and do laundry at 2AM.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
morrand

Post by morrand »

YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote: Just out of interest, what have you got against smart meters?..
Apart from the death rays I'm not even sure what the point of them is.
Voltage monitoring: if the voltage gets low in the neighborhood, the grid knows about it and can correct the trouble. In the extreme case, when there's a power cut, the meter can call home on its own and report it. Makes locating the fault that much more precise.

Usage monitoring: tracking how much power is used in a neighborhood at one time, vs. how much energy is used in a month, so the grid can size transformers and cables and such more accurately.

Tamper reporting: if someone jumps over the meter, reverses the leads, etc., many of the meters can detect that and flag it for investigation.

Death rays, of course.

Remote cuts and cut-ins: some of the meters out there can be cut on and off remotely. Mostly this is good for handling the sort of people who handle their electricity bill by meeting the cut-off technician with a rottweiler in hand. But it also means that some systems can be set up so the same meter is used for prepay and credit billing, which means you don't actually need to send anyone to fit a prepay meter on your deadbeat customers: you just tell the billing computer it's now a prepay account, and when the balance hits £0, it switches the power off remotely.

Many of these are more use to the utility company than the user; then again, if your grid charges are based directly on operating costs, all of these decrease the company's costs, which should over time drive down the bill somewhat.
Jeffrey wrote:How do they handle non-payment for gas in the states. Stealing electricity is notoriously popular and un-policed in my area.
Each state regulates separately, and each state does things a little differently. Around here, once you get past the "overdue balance" stage of billing, you get a notice of disconnection. About 15-30 days later, if the bill still isn't paid, then a servicer comes out and closes and locks the valve at the outlet of the meter, cutting you off. And that's pretty much it: until the bill is paid, you stay cut off. The one exception is that they are not permitted to cut during cold weather (or, if the gas is used for space cooling, hot weather). There is often a surge in cutoffs (and public utility commission complaints) in the week after 1 April each year as the restrictions come off and all the foot-draggers are caught up with.

For what it's worth, the only pre-payment meter that I've ever seen in our area was in a historical display, as an example of something used during the 1930s. It may be different elsewhere, but I think prepay metering is generally rare in the US.
---
Morrand
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have a device on my central air conditioning unit that cuts off the AC for 15 minutes an hour during peak grid usage, and for allowing it I get credit on my bill for every time it cuts off the AC, plus the lower usage. I think the credit was about $25 to allow it to be installed and maybe a dollar every time it cuts off. I work nights and have a Nest thermostat so it doesn't really do me much good, but as I keep my house more refrigerated than cooled, (where I work is over 120 degrees in summer and frankly I refuse to be hot when I get home) I still manage to keep my electricity pretty low.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:
how do you get on with the death rays? Maybe it affects some people more than others.
I've covered all my walls with tinfoil
As from 11 June he is being charged £500 a day for causing Loss, Harm and Injury to my grandaughter, she has become very neurotic, nervous and distressed since these have been installed,
I was already neurotic, nervous and distressed so I didn't notice anything
I imagine the higher price of eneregy is a pisser but I thought that once the arrears are paid you can shop around like anyone else. I'd have thought prepay meter customers are higly desireable as they pay cash on the nose rather than in arrears which is an attractive proposition for any business.
Prepay is always more expensive than credit meters but the difference is not massive and probably offset by the fact that you are more cautious about energy use.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Prepay is always more expensive than credit meters
Just one of the many ways the system penalizes being poor.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
That's all ours do, out here in California. Which leads me to believe that "smart" is just a buzzword here, they could have called them "digital" meters. When i heard that "smart meters" were coming i hoped that they would be used to offer internet service, which might add a little competition to the rate setting. But no :(
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Also, in California, and i believe in most other states, they have "lifeline rates", which are utility plans for the poor. The rates are lower but the monthly usage is capped.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Jeffrey wrote:
Prepay is always more expensive than credit meters
Just one of the many ways the system penalizes being poor.
Prepay is only more expensive if you don't do your homework.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Have had to tie my hands behind my back as I fear a facepalm for this pile could be fatal. Someone is not taking their meds and yet the crowd follow as though it means something. I wonder if there's not a pattern of word salad, something like the right mix of white noise, which allows a suitably softened mind to hear the words it wants to hear. Something very odd and scary at any rate:
Elisabeth Nolson Please learn what is held inside your birth certificate trust and how it works because unless you get that fundamental bit the rest will make you feel like your "getting away with it" it is they who have raped your estate and your ancestors for aeons and now they are harvesting you start at source with their hands in your benefits while you die in the street.. Your the beneficiary of a trust which is why you get the benefits of it.. Those being your resources your gas, your water etc but being fiddled by your current trustees .. Your council and your government. Now if your ok with supporting this double dip and three time shaft of your energy then for really in the wrong group. Watch some presentations put the direct debits claw back into place and start your own community is the platform not sit here on fb all day long slagging off things you know nothing about.. With your diploma in bullshit signed off by the slavemasters with a tick in the box of i know fuck all and I'm certified in it .. Lol
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 09:17

Claire Thompson Do you happen to know anything about the reprographic live birth records and accessing them? I Want to access it to declare my son not legally dead. I believe that you can get it from the gp but the don't like to hand it out and try to fob you off.....
Like · Reply · 6 mins
Yiam Cross

Write a reply...

Choose File

Dean Greenway So, if I'm getting this right, the key freedom from the system would be accessing the trust directly and implementing self governance?
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 09:25

Dean Greenway Or should I say, taking back the controls of my trust.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 09:26

Elisabeth Nolson We minister universal law inherent in every single one of our trillion cells. They add to the ministration of that law which is heathen to add to gods law (universal law) which is legal a synthesised version of truth. You are gods employee ministering ( not monstering -as is the definition of theirs for human) there is no middle man / pope / governing interloper needed dictating what your source energy look like returned to you after they stole it.. You claim back your estate appoint by written consent your counsel.. Your family your community as your trustees and you sack the parasites thieving off our human energy. Or you carry on as a slave selling universal source energy up its own arse in the negative frequency of fear and hate and then the universe doesn't exist anymore because its is held together with te frequency we name the vibration of as love 528hz.
We have a deficit in the love stakes and a credit balanced in hate giving a return on our investment of massive dividends in fear frequency.. I really cannot believe you don't all get it yet ..
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 09:51

Elisabeth Nolson So I am going to believe you all have and then I will see it as reality ..smile emoticon keep going please it will all fall into place when you loose the fear and create from an alignment with what you truly are.. Source energy manifest in a form of man
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:I wonder if there's not a pattern of word salad, something like the right mix of white noise, which allows a suitably softened mind to hear the words it wants to hear.
All good propagandists know there is.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Elisabeth Nolson Please learn what is held inside your birth certificate trust and how it works because unless you get that fundamental bit the rest will make you feel like your "getting away with it" it is they who have raped your estate and your ancestors for aeons and now they are harvesting you start at source with their hands in your benefits while you die in the street.. Your the beneficiary of a trust which is why you get the benefits of it.. Those being your resources your gas, your water etc but being fiddled by your current trustees .. Your council and your government. Now if your ok with supporting this double dip and three time shaft of your energy then for really in the wrong group. Watch some presentations put the direct debits claw back into place and start your own community is the platform not sit here on fb all day long slagging off things you know nothing about.. With your diploma in bullshit signed off by the slavemasters with a tick in the box of i know fuck all and I'm certified in it .. Lol
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 09:17

Claire Thompson Do you happen to know anything about the reprographic live birth records and accessing them? I Want to access it to declare my son not legally dead. I believe that you can get it from the gp but the don't like to hand it out and try to fob you off.....
I attended a court hearing here in Vancouver where a plaintiff sued the various levels of government to make them cough up his daughter's secret government birth trust. It didn't work out well for him.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Oh dear, no idea why this time, I wonder if there'll be another assessment of her mental state?

I included a few comments because the last one seems to express a sentiment prevalent among so many in this strata of craziness. That being arrested is not a sign of endangering one's self or others but proof of a threat to tptb.
Jon Shackleton‎Land Council Uk / The Community Trusts
1 hr · Edited ·
Unfortunately one of our trustees Lisa has been arrested, again, after Mondays shocking episode where I'd personally been assaulted. She has done absolutely nothing wrong bar challenge the Police in regard to their harassment - what a country we live in
Comment
Frances Elaine Leader and 18 others like this.
Non Serviam
Bastards. Hope she's okay.
Like · 3 · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Frank Mccook
on what charges john?
Like · 3 · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Phillip Kirwan
Hope she is ok we are here if you need us John!
Like · 2 · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Wolfie Barton Smith
They fear! You're winning
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, I'm sure she did nothing wrong, at least to their warped view of reality, and are both pure as the driven snow. Wonder what they were doing that got the police involved in the first place. I'm sure more entertaining details will be released as this type of personality can't keep quiet and has to blather and spew, and they eventually end up telling what really happened in spite of themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I think these guys and gals are going to be the Next Big Thing in FOTL farce. They are really going at it from all angles. Apart from having put the UK into a divine trust, promoting fraud against the utilities companies they're now onto the direct debit guarantee scheme in a big way. They're positively queing up to get their council tax repayments back as fast as they can. This bloke is fairly typical, the sad thing is he appears to have a family so the tragedy of what's going to happen will be all the more painful.
Dean Greenway Can some one pls advise, if I carry out my DD indemnity, I've been advised I need to make sure the funds are available incase the banks investigation shows I do owe the money, now I know & you guys know, we don't owe the money, but what if the council say 'yes the money is owed and amounts are correct' and they take the funds out the account again, has any one come across this situation before?
Like · Reply · 2 · 16 September at 18:46
Hide 16 Replies

Yiam Cross You will get the money back but the council will soon confirm the money is owed and the amounts are correct and ask your bank for it back. Quite possibly with additional fees and they will want you to settle the full amount of your council tax too as you will have forfeited your right to pay by installemts. Your bank will give it to them if it's still in your account and if not the council will take action to recover it from you. There is also a distinct possibility that they will take action against you for fraud. But hey, don't take my word for it, do your own research. There's a lot of this DD clawback fraud happening lately and they're getting fed up with it. If you have assets and a good credit rating then kiss them goodbye because you won't have either for long after you pull this stunt.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 02:58

Dean Greenway So how are the council(corporation) going to confirm the money is owed? There is no law & no contract. Yet there is a statute stating the council have the responsibility no me.
Like · Reply · 47 mins

Yiam Cross I guess you'll find out soon enough. I can only tell you what will happen sure as the sun rises and sets. You can question if it should and why but it won't change anything.
Like · Reply · 36 mins

Dean Greenway You sound really sure about what ur saying, so it should be very simple for you to explain why?
Like · Reply · 35 mins

Yiam Cross But one little clue is that you paid it to start with and you're going to have to provide a court with good reason why you don't owe it and the only good reason I know of is that you've moved and forgot to cancel the DD. Let me know your court date, I'd like to come and warch.
Like · Reply · 34 mins

Yiam Cross Because you have a legal obligation to pay council tax and it is a criminal offence not to. You can bang on about statutes and common law all you like but it has no effect in the real world. It's that simple but don't take my word for it, go do your own research.
Like · Reply · 31 mins

Dean Greenway The past payments have been made false pretences, that being that I was lead to believe I was/am obliged to. I will conditionally accept the claim on proof of claim, lose and contract. I don't think they can prove any of that, but I'm still keen to und...See More
Like · Reply · 31 mins

Dean Greenway It can't be a criminal offence if it's civil, and it can't be seen in an administrative court, as they are not legal courts, as we all know.
Like · Reply · 29 mins

Yiam Cross If you have no assets and your credit rating is zilch then all you have to worry about is bailiffs banging on your door for however long it takes them to get you to court. Maybe you can do time standing on your head. I'm just curious as to why you think you shouldn't pay your council tax.
Like · Reply · 28 mins

Dean Greenway Show me were it says I have to pay, and I'll pay, show me where it states the tax is used for the good of the community, and not pilfered for wars, pensions etc, and I'll pay it. Show me!
Like · Reply · 26 mins

Yiam Cross http://www.adur-worthing.gov.uk/.../wha ... uncil-tax/...

What is Council Tax, do I have to pay and what happens if I don't...
ADUR-WORTHING.GOV.UK
Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 20 mins

Yiam Cross That's Worthing but it's the same everywhere. Obviously you won't accept this because it doesn't have the right magik words to satisfy you but it is what will happen if you claw back your DDs.
Like · Reply · 19 mins

Yiam Cross By clawing back your DDs you are making a false representation to obtain a financial gain. That's fraud and this DD thing is starting to become a problem. Expect severe repercussions in the near future, you may have more than an action for non payment of council tax to worry about. Maybe you have a criminal record already so another conviction or two won't matter to you.
Like · Reply · 14 mins

Yiam Cross It's your life, live it the way you want but at least take the trouble to get the facts before you make decisions which will have serious consequences.
Like · Reply · 13 mins

Yiam Cross Or sit on the beach and tell the tide not to come in.
Like · Reply · 13 mins

Yiam Cross I don't know where you live, but it's a long time since Worthing council went to war, that's for sure.
Like · Reply · 12 mins
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

In probably-connected news, a group of new-age hippy squatter types have been finally turfed out of the so-called "Runnymede eco-village". Despite what you might imagine about peaceable vegan farming and self-sufficiency, the site looked like a municipal tip:

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey- ... e-10072125.

The ex-squatters and their associates are of course up in arms about their removal. Some of them physically resisted the Police & Bailiffs, and they were manhandled, thrown to the ground and arrested! One lady ran away from the scene, fell over and hurt her finger, and she is now being showcased as a martyr of state brutality.
https://www.facebook.com/Diggers2012?fref=nf

Meanwhile the mob have wandered up the road and "renewed" (eg broken into) a large building owned by Surrey County Council, so the game goes on. https://www.facebook.com/Four-Seasons-C ... /timeline/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:"Runnymede eco-village".

Hercule Parrot wrote:Image
If that was an advert then trading standards would want a word for false advertising
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:I think these guys and gals are going to be the Next Big Thing in FOTL farce. They are really going at it from all angles. Apart from having put the UK into a divine trust, promoting fraud against the utilities companies they're now onto the direct debit guarantee scheme in a big way. They're positively queing up to get their council tax repayments back as fast as they can.
I would have hoped that the banks had got a grip on this by now. It wouldn't be hard to devise a screening system which deterred fraudulent clawbacks.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.