Steve Spy, The Council Tax Wars

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Steve Spy, The Council Tax Wars

Post by CommonOrGarden »

This post is about a FMOTL "Guru" called Steven Peers, or as he likes to be called, Steven Spy. For those of you who don't know, "Steven Spy" has been on the Freeman/Troofer/SovCit scene for some time.

He was jailed for 10 weeks for filming in a court room and is seemingly wanting to go back, this time by refusing to pay his Council Tax, claiming that Oldham Council is funding terrorism. He was due to appear in court for a committal hearing on September 11th (I bet that got him going!!!), but that hearing has now been cancelled. Steve and his followers are now claiming victory. Where've we heard that one before.....
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =624034700
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Steve Spy, The Council Tax Wars

Post by Pox »

CommonOrGarden wrote:This post is about a FMOTL "Guru" called Steven Peers, or as he likes to be called, Steven Spy. For those of you who don't know, "Steven Spy" has been on the Freeman/Troofer/SovCit scene for some time.

He was jailed for 10 weeks for filming in a court room and is seemingly wanting to go back, this time by refusing to pay his Council Tax, claiming that Oldham Council is funding terrorism. He was due to appear in court for a committal hearing on September 11th (I bet that got him going!!!), but that hearing has now been cancelled. Steve and his followers are now claiming victory. Where've we heard that one before.....
Hearing cancelled or deferred given that his page said 50 people had said they were going ?

If I get a chance tomorrow I will phone Oldham Council and pass on the info.

In effect, he is encouraging others to follow the same route and if the hearing has truly been cancelled, they have a duty to other tax payers to pursue a non payer. If we all took the same stance as Steven, they would have no income (stating the obvious, I know) but something these idiots don't seem to get.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Well if what they say is true that would be a first. I'd guess there's something else they've omitted to tell us which will go unreported until someone sane discovers it.
CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by CommonOrGarden »

Pox wrote:
CommonOrGarden wrote:This post is about a FMOTL "Guru" called Steven Peers, or as he likes to be called, Steven Spy. For those of you who don't know, "Steven Spy" has been on the Freeman/Troofer/SovCit scene for some time.

"Hearing cancelled or deferred given that his page said 50 people had said they were going ?"

My guess is that the Courts and/or Council have been informed by GMP that there would be a large group of people attending, and will arrange a court hearing at a later date, in order to allow GMP to organise a policing operation to deal with any disorder.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The court heard he had been convicted of attacking his wife 12 months before the latest offences and was sentenced to 12 weeks in prison, suspended for two years.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-9193286
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

This woman beater has been seen round quite a lot.

Crawford's second proposed eviction, Barton Moss and just about anywhere else he can get himself seen on YouTube. He did a talk at that holiday camp place, you know the one where all the nut jobs turn up to preach a load of rubbish.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Oldham Council informed Of the 'victory' and the link to the cancelled/deferred event provided.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

More vids from the spy man.
The one that's 6 mins long is about 4 mins worth of him seriously trying to provoke a reaction, with remarkable restraint being shown
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Dr" ? When did he get that? Or maybe I should say buy it over the internet?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:"Dr" ? When did he get that? Or maybe I should say buy it over the internet?
He is currently living in a anti frackin protest camp in Upton. I think he man's the first aid tent.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

The Doctor stars in a new video, in his bizarre pig mask, being given a dispersal order by the old bill, which of course is illegal ( in his opinion)