ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by vampireLOREN »

Another outstanding video from The best in the business.
Please subscribe to Roy.
https://youtu.be/Ift_Evag1gU?t=1s
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by AndyK »

The videographer needs to:

1 - Aim the camera to give the viewer some clue as to what is happening

2 - Go back and finish up his ESL course
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Yes. Since I don't have audio at work I decided to view a few minutes as a game to see if I could guess what it was about...
I'm going to have to say that that video has to be one of the most in depth views into whatever the hell it was supposed to be about.
Also, thanks to the OP for his concise description and personal thoughts on the youtube he has posted.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Philistine wrote:Yes. Since I don't have audio at work I decided to view a few minutes as a game to see if I could guess what it was about...
I'm going to have to say that that video has to be one of the most in depth views into whatever the hell it was supposed to be about.
Also, thanks to the OP for his concise description and personal thoughts on the youtube he has posted.
Roy is at the cutting edge of the whole Freeman movement, an eternal optimist , a loyal supporter of Tom of the Family Crawford , a new wave film maker and an all round good egg!.
The regular followers of the "movement" will already be aware of him and his famous 'shooless ' arrest and rear door smashing episode.

Sometimes true greatness needs no explanation nor my poor efforts to paint in rosy tones a description.
Watch.......maybe appreciate or not it matters little to me. I can only state that in my humble opinion folks like Roy are the role models for the whole Freeman movement.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

vampireLOREN wrote: ...
Please note that there is a :sarcasmon: icon available to the right.

If, on the other hand, said icon is not appropriate to your post :roll:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

vampireLOREN wrote:Another outstanding video from The best in the business.
Policeman: "Is it OK if I refer to you as member?"
The loonies are outmatched in every department these days.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Having watched some video from this unpleasant little man, I see he falls into the all about my massive and entirely undeserved sense of entitlement and superiority category.

Apparently the 9 hour operation and cancer treatment his wife received free on the NHS, or her ongoing well-being, doesn't matter when weighed against pointless douchebaggery and the possibility of free money for suing the police; the prospect of a cheque making him salivate most unpleasantly in another video.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

AndyK wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: ...
Please note that there is a :sarcasmon: icon available to the right.

If, on the other hand, said icon is not appropriate to your post :roll:

Thank You, yes I am aware of the icons and take delight in their use, but in this case I thought I would leave
it for those who may read it to form their own opinion.
The real danger as I see this movement is not in the videos they make, it is in the seminars/meetings/forums and teaching
they pass to each other. I would think YouTube fame must be intoxicating, why else would they make them ? even when they have little to say. In fact I assume that the videos actually stunt the growth of Freeman culture as at least 50% of the viewers are there to troll and heap scorn on the production.
I can only say I DO enjoy Roy's videos very much.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

schismatrix wrote:Having watched some video from this unpleasant little man, I see he falls into the all about my massive and entirely undeserved sense of entitlement and superiority category.

Apparently the 9 hour operation and cancer treatment his wife received free on the NHS, or her ongoing well-being, doesn't matter when weighed against pointless douchebaggery and the possibility of free money for suing the police; the prospect of a cheque making him salivate most unpleasantly in another video.

Here is Tonight's effort
Entitled " Investigtein Officer Sarg Kappa 6666" ( that is an ominous number :thinking: )
https://youtu.be/mHPVc3ktLhU?t=1s
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
schismatrix wrote:Having watched some video from this unpleasant little man, I see he falls into the all about my massive and entirely undeserved sense of entitlement and superiority category.

Here is Tonight's effort
Entitled " Investigtein Officer Sarg Kappa 6666" ( that is an ominous number :thinking: )
I like Roy, his voice is perfect for the role, he just won't give up, he's tormenting the life out of the local plod everyday, and he is in line for a massive payout under section 20.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:

Here is Tonight's effort
I like Roy, his voice is perfect for the role, he just won't give up, he's tormenting the life out of the local plod everyday, and he is in line for a massive payout under section 20.
I have developed some Admiration for West Yorkshire Police, what patience they have.
I used to watch Freeman videos back some years ago and it soon became boring , having by accident found Tom's first call to action I have re discovered the whole thing. There are what appears to be 'issues' with the Neelu's/ Kak & Mak / derbjd /
Trial by Social Media/ Jimmy / Megaphone Mickey and even dear old Roy's of this world. I guess there are some awful memories locked away in these people. Tom played his hand and is about £100000 down at the moment but he really is played out, so as they say in GooDF onwards and upwards. Roy by his own special being is the whole package ....I too like his voice and the way he carries his crumpled letter around and his technique and filming expertise are outstanding.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

vampireLOREN wrote:Roy by his own special being is the whole package ....I too like his voice and the way he carries his crumpled letter around and his technique and filming expertise are outstanding.
The condition of that letter speaks volumes, it's almost disintegrating because he's handled it so much, reading it over and over again.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

NG3 wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Roy by his own special being is the whole package ....I too like his voice and the way he carries his crumpled letter around and his technique and filming expertise are outstanding.
The condition of that letter speaks volumes, it's almost disintegrating because he's handled it so much, reading it over and over again.
I had to laugh at that, the letter looks like its been through the wars, I bet he sleeps with it too.
He's a right character, I bet the old bill hate hearing his voice on that intercom everyday.
Still, serves them right for hiding his shoes when they kicked his door in .
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
NG3 wrote:
I had to laugh at that, the letter looks like its been through the wars, I bet he sleeps with it too.
He's a right character, I bet the old bill hate hearing his voice on that intercom everyday.
Still, serves them right for hiding his shoes when they kicked his door in .
Roy has posted a glut of video goodies today including this little nugget.....
https://youtu.be/uxtc18DR9dw?t=1s
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

The "fake youth referral order" vid is a cracker, a brilliant return to form from Roy.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Excellent level of IQ Roy me ol duck. By his dulcet tones I'd guess he's from one cell's part of the world & just wondered if they may know each other? Imagine a video of Roy & Jimmy in a double act on yootube.......Laurel & Hardy of Yakshire :haha:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Losleones wrote:Excellent level of IQ Roy me ol duck. By his dulcet tones I'd guess he's from one cell's part of the world & just wondered if they may know each other? Imagine a video of Roy & Jimmy in a double act on yootube.......Laurel & Hardy of Yakshire :haha:
Sure they are it was Jimmy who filmed Roy's arrest .
Roy is the HECKMONDWIKE RAIDER.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Losleones wrote:Excellent level of IQ Roy me ol duck. By his dulcet tones I'd guess he's from one cell's part of the world & just wondered if they may know each other? Imagine a video of Roy & Jimmy in a double act on yootube.......Laurel & Hardy of Yakshire :haha:
Check out Jimmy's offer for Roy's Monday 28/09/15 meeting with Police. Its in the comment section :haha:
https://youtu.be/vC-rjKpQsI8?t=1s
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

I am mightily impressed by his magical ability to transform any paper item from pristine to forgotten-at-the-back-of-the-wallet in mere hours.

That and the speed at which he learned to read and write.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Can't see this one going too well for him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4d1ArcjOVo

He's asking for help in arresting a judge. Roger Hayes up for this one?