ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by Joinder »

He's back again, another phone call, skip to about last 5 minutes, he is owed £8,000, I think the call operators put him thru to people they don't like.
IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by IDIOT »

Wife asked me if I'd take her the pictures tonight.

I said are you joking we got all the entertainment we need right here.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

IDIOT wrote:Wife asked me if I'd take her the pictures tonight.

I said are you joking we got all the entertainment we need right here.
Bet that worked well.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:He's back again, another phone call, skip to about last 5 minutes, he is owed £8,000, I think the call operators put him thru to people they don't like.
Why did you decline his offer of a Google Hangout?
Fine sort of legal advisor You have turned out to be.
:naughty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:He's back again, another phone call, skip to about last 5 minutes, he is owed £8,000, I think the call operators put him thru to people they don't like.
Roy is a great conversationalist, I'm busy helping others at the moment, but Roy is way ahead of me in legal matters.
Anyway, how did you know?.....worried sick
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

And phone call number 3 rears it's confused, sniffly, compo obsessed head. As usual, Roy explains the situation repeatedly, including kindly pointing out who the servant is, but for some reason the uncooperative people from Youth Offending want to know all sorts of unreasonable things such as are you recording Roy? or who's your son?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

can't lose think 45'000 not enough do you can you hear audio OK youth offending in morn
From one of his videos today. Doesn't look like he needs any Hangouts advice, he's got it sewn up at 45k. :haha:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Roy is a great conversationalist, I'm busy helping others at the moment, but Roy is way ahead of me in legal matters.
Anyway, how did you know?.....worried sick

Found this delectable creature today, not sure how she has stayed below the radar for so long?.
Anyway's as they say, saw her and thought that looks like a Hardcopy type of girl......so am sharing her.
Try to avoid letting Burnaby see her if you can, wink wink Mums the word.

https://youtu.be/ZCLo_RIALWA
Namaste.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:
can't lose think 45'000 not enough do you can you hear audio OK youth offending in morn
From one of his videos today. Doesn't look like he needs any Hangouts advice, he's got it sewn up at 45k. :haha:
Stop messing and get on a Hangout with Roy :Axe: .
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Pox

Post by Pox »

IDIOT wrote:And the grand total is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfxVIsnY-D4
I am sure he said previously that he couldn't write?
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Pox wrote:I am sure he said previously that he couldn't write?
Can't read
can't write
doesn't have email
isn't filming...
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Interesting how little interest or support he's getting from the wider FOTL crowd. He appears to be a lone actor. I wonder how he became involved, and where he's getting the motivation and encouragement to continue his quixotic crusade? Is he active on other forums, do we know?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I'm just catching up with Roy. Excellent stuff.

Has anyone commented on his mastery of technology? He edits videos by running them on a computer and pointing a camera at the screen. Better still, he holds this camera in his hand so it adds to the wobble effect. When this isn't interesting enough, he sticks a finger over the lens.

Filming a viewed video allows him to add commentary to his comments already on the video, or cough or sniff, leaving his viewers wonder which of the two versions of Roy is coughing.

The video on his screen has a clear timestamp top-left. Obviously for evidentiary purposes. Except that the year says "2017".

Genuis, pure genius.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Interesting how little interest or support he's getting from the wider FOTL crowd. He appears to be a lone actor. I wonder how he became involved, and where he's getting the motivation and encouragement to continue his quixotic crusade? Is he active on other forums, do we know?
I first noticed him on the second Crawford eviction attempt where he was interviewed along with TheModernIdiot, he then disappeared until re discovered by Hardcopy. He claims to be a victim of abuse and has spent time in hospital under mental supervision, He is a pal of one cell which is misfortune in itself.
I guess in the 18th century I would have been one who paid his 3d to view the Lunatics in Bedlam, Roy is a fascinating example of one man against the world .
The real sadness is in his 17 year old son who due to Roy and his antics has received a referral order ( the son by the way was in an earlier video and appears to be a moron). Now when the son appeared in court had the bench considered a financial penalty appropriate they would have fined him.....but he was sentenced to spend some time with the YOT and here lies the rub..... Roy does not want him to attend.
He might have only a few friends but he does have Hardcopy/Joinder and Idiot and that is good,(I try and help too but my heart is not really in it)... I am puzzled why they appear to avoid Roy's kind offer of being a part of his Google Hangouts? :thinking: .....oh well mine not to reason why.
I would get more than a chuckle if Roy was successful in part of his claim , He is Yorkshires version of Don Quixote .
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Interesting how little interest or support he's getting from the wider FOTL crowd. He appears to be a lone actor. I wonder how he became involved, and where he's getting the motivation and encouragement to continue his quixotic crusade? Is he active on other forums, do we know?
I think he gets motivation from his YouTube comments, encouraged by the various comments left .
He used to have a channel called mosschops, there was memorable video where he torments a cop in a police car because its parked on double yellows and almost gets himself arrested.
I've been following him for a while, I'm like a groupie.
He once told someone to look out for the "red briefcase" to help in recognising him outside court as he had lost his Greenhat.
Genius.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
IDIOT wrote:
Stop messing and get on a Hangout with Roy :Axe: .
Roy has been warned about the dangers of using Hangouts by some kind chap over on one of his vids.
The latest ones are very poor quality
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Is he active on other forums, do we know?
I've not seen any other online presence other than his brilliance on YouTube. Shame really because he could be the voice of the people if steered in the right direction.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

IDIOT wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: Is he active on other forums, do we know?
I've not seen any other online presence other than his brilliance on YouTube. Shame really because he could be the voice of the people if steered in the right direction.
I think YOU could help there !
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Just found a Google link to a news article that says
Man charged over threats - PressReader
http://www.pressreader.com/uk/huddersfi ... ./TextView
24 Apr 2015 - Roy Sheard, 42, of Lonsbrough Avenue in Heckmondwike, was before Kirklees Magistrates' Court yesterday. He faces a further charge of ...
The address according to Google maps corresponds to his videos confronting TVL and various cop interactions but the link is dead.

There's an old Twitter account in the name of mosschops with no updates of late but contains this title.
roy sheard
@mosschops04

My name is Roy, visit my channel about being a sovereign citizen or (freeman) Help reshape our future. find out more. greenhatmedia http://j.gs/5792174/knowth
I did like this one from his defunct Twitter account.
roy sheard ‏@mosschops04 27 Dec 2013

anyone think of new ideas for my channel, it did cross my mind to wheelclamp our boys in blue. let me know what you think