Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by Hercule Parrot »

IDIOT wrote:Just found a Google link to a news article that says
Man charged over threats - PressReader
http://www.pressreader.com/uk/huddersfi ... ./TextView
24 Apr 2015 - Roy Sheard, 42, of Lonsbrough Avenue in Heckmondwike, was before Kirklees Magistrates' Court yesterday. He faces a further charge of ...
The address according to Google maps corresponds to his videos confronting TVL and various cop interactions but the link is dead.
Halfway down http://www.thefreelibrary.com/COURT+IN+ ... 0305168081
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

That's a different case, 3 years ago.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Just found a Google link to a news article that says
Man charged over threats - PressReader
http://www.pressreader.com/uk/huddersfi ... ./TextView
24 Apr 2015 - Roy Sheard, 42, of Lonsbrough Avenue in Heckmondwike, was before Kirklees Magistrates' Court yesterday. He faces a further charge of ...
The address according to Google maps corresponds to his videos confronting TVL and various cop interactions but the link is dead.

Halfway down http://www.thefreelibrary.com/COURT+IN+ ... 0305168081
The link works for me on Firefox but i cant find the article once i am in :( I can confirm the edition it is quoting from is the 24 Apr 2015.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Great new for Roy's compo, the IPCC are about to review his footage of the unprovoked assault on casa Sheard and his family's totally normal response to it. As long as they don't watch or listen to the recording too closely our wonderful warrior of wobbly webvideo is set for life.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

schismatrix wrote:Great new for Roy's compo, the IPCC are about to review his footage of the unprovoked assault on casa Sheard and his family's totally normal response to it. As long as they don't watch or listen to the recording too closely our wonderful warrior of wobbly webvideo is set for life.
Is that the famous "where's me shoes" video ?
There'll be some guffawing going on when they watch that, they should pay him just for the entertainment alone.
Seriously though, I think he has s strong case here, he had a sick note apparently, which is his trump card.
He'll be driving a souped up quad bike around the fields with the compo, sniffer Roy is made for life
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Joinder wrote:Is that the famous "where's me shoes" video ?
It seems to be Madame Sheards 2015 Meta Wave Trilogy: Good pc's 2; Good PCs; Now I sue.

TPTB are obviously worried by the evidence because someone has secretly replaced the original audio of peaceful, dignified resistance with obviously overdubbed ranting idiots; in particular, a man pretending to be Madame Roy is heard to shout "If they get in get yer fuckin' bat out" and someone who obviously isn't Roy's paralysed, helpless wife screams "come through my ???? door and I'll stab you myself" and "get the fuck away ???? door, fuckin' idiots".

I do feel, however, that artistically the director's commentary is a misstep; parody and self-reference going perhaps too far with reamarks such as "big burly copper at six foot, me son just pushed 'im clean over 'cos 'ee were touchin' 'is mum".
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

schismatrix wrote:...a man pretending to be Madame Roy is heard to shout "If they get in get yer fuckin' bat out" and someone who obviously isn't Roy's paralysed, helpless wife screams "come through my ???? door and I'll stab you myself" and "get the fuck away ???? door, fuckin' idiots".
To be fair, in that part of Yorkshire she would nonetheless be considered a fragrant and fragile petal. Threatening to stab police officers is their equivalent of a coquettish giggle.

Seriously though, how Roy thinks that this video will help him is a mystery to me. If he was really concerned for the welfare of Mademoiselle Sheard, he would've put his coat on and gone with the Police quietly. He would've been released a lot sooner, and he would've still had a front door to keep t'whippets in off t'moor.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
schismatrix wrote:...a man pretending to be Madame Roy is heard to shout "If they get in get yer fuckin' bat out" and someone who obviously isn't Roy's paralysed, helpless wife screams "come through my ???? door and I'll stab you myself" and "get the fuck away ???? door, fuckin' idiots".
To be fair, in that part of Yorkshire she would nonetheless be considered a fragrant and fragile petal. Threatening to stab police officers is their equivalent of a coquettish giggle.

Seriously though, how Roy thinks that this video will help him is a mystery to me. If he was really concerned for the welfare of Mademoiselle Sheard, he would've put his coat on and gone with the Police quietly. He would've been released a lot sooner, and he would've still had a front door to keep t'whippets in off t'moor.
That's not serious? I remember sitting in the beergarden of a pub in Yorkshire (Halifax) a few years back with a group of young women near us. Their conversation was about the same and they were being friendly and were not even drunk. Well, not totally drunk.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I think Roy's argument is that he had a sick note, so the old bill should have left the property and not battered his door down. Then they compounded the crime by hiding his shoes.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote:That's not serious? I remember sitting in the beergarden of a pub in Yorkshire (Halifax) a few years back with a group of young women near us. Their conversation was about the same and they were being friendly and were not even drunk. Well, not totally drunk.
I'll bet their tattoos were misspelt too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:That's not serious? I remember sitting in the beergarden of a pub in Yorkshire (Halifax) a few years back with a group of young women near us. Their conversation was about the same and they were being friendly and were not even drunk. Well, not totally drunk.

Here's a 'mini' video from Roy,
Just maybe?...... :thinking:
https://youtu.be/p5dFqBzeA-4
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

vampireLOREN wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:

Every one of your comments on his videos makes me smile, so thanks.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'll bet their tattoos were misspelt too.

Well, he must not rate highly among the chosen the likes of Ceylon, the specs fool, and the rest of this sad bunch.
Jimmy is a pal of his and cannot be bothered to show support ...but Idiot and Hardcopy are made of better stuff and back our little Yorkshire pud all the way, I do try to encourage him too. I think he has had rough luck and if he gets a break here well Good for Him!. Unlike Tom and the rest of this shoddy bunch if Roy gets a few bob I will smile. :snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Pox wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Well, he must not rate highly among the chosen the likes of Ceylon, the specs fool, and the rest of this sad bunch.
Jimmy is a pal of his and cannot be bothered to show support ...but Idiot and Hardcopy are made of better stuff and back our little Yorkshire pud all the way, I do try to encourage him too. I think he has had rough luck and if he gets a break here well Good for Him!. Unlike Tom and the rest of this shoddy bunch if Roy gets a few bob I will smile. :snicker:
Jimmy has asked Roy to block you, some guy over there reckons its because of the compo, he thinks Jimmy wants to get his paws on it. Could be true you know.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Joinder wrote:I think Roy's argument is that he had a sick note, so the old bill should have left the property and not battered his door down.
And I think he may have an arguable point there. If he failed to attend a court hearing but had a doctor's note stating he was unfit for that, and if the Court then issued a warrant for his arrest, and if he showed the sicknote to the Police who attended to arrest him, then it didn't have to end as it did.

If Roy had been a well-spoken, prosperous man living in a nicer part of town, the Police might've made some calls, used their discretion, dealt with it pragmatically. An English constable cannot be ordered to arrest someone, it must always be his belief that it is necessary and proper to do so. Even if arrested, it can be done nicely with a ride to the station to be technically booked-in and bailed-out again for a ride home.

We don't know all the details, especially the extent to which Roy's own attitude created the problem. Courts don't usually issue an arrest warrant on first non-appearance, so perhaps Roy had already exhausted their patience by other antics. Even then, if he had invited the "good cops" in at the beginning and explained civilly, it still might've ended happily.

But now the cops will say he was shouting incoherently about commercial liability and common-law, threats and abuse were being hurled at them by other members of the household, they tried repeatedly to reason with him (as his own videos prove) and only forced entry as a final resort. Meaning that any claim he brings against Police will fail miserably, because of his own intransigence.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:And I think he may have an arguable point there. If he failed to attend a court hearing but had a doctor's note stating he was unfit for that, and if the Court then issued a warrant for his arrest, and if he showed the sicknote to the Police who attended to arrest him, then it didn't have to end as it did.
But, as with other FMOTL types like Tom Crawford, I'll bet he wanted to keep the sicknote to himself and play it dramatically in court like a "Get out of jail free" card. Anyone who has a reasonable amount of sense would have phoned the court and told them they have a sick note, maybe faxed it to them. Getting one after the event always looks less convincing the longer it takes to appear. Either way, a reasonable person would show the sick note to the first cop who turned up on the doorstep.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I thought Roy said in one of his videos that despite the medical certificate, the court refused to reschedule. In any case the thing with Roy is that he always has an excuse for not cooperating; he has a medical certificate, his wife is just out of hospital, he hasn't got a phone, he can't write etc. etc. etc.

I know some people here find Roy entertaining and even endearing. I'm not one of them
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Pox wrote:
Jimmy has asked Roy to block you, some guy over there reckons its because of the compo, he thinks Jimmy wants to get his paws on it. Could be true you know.
Well I would expect nothing less from Jimmy, after all he must suspect that I have acted against him with malice and like a certain short haired Terrier popular in their part of the world he feels I have gnawed at his heels and bought forth problems in his life. I am as ever just a harmless internet troll and have been for years...nothing more nothing less. :whistle:

ps Roy has a certain indefinable magic, Jimmy is as raggedy as sour kraut. :roll:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I thought Roy said in one of his videos that despite the medical certificate, the court refused to reschedule. In any case the thing with Roy is that he always has an excuse for not cooperating; he has a medical certificate, his wife is just out of hospital, he hasn't got a phone, he can't write etc. etc. etc.

I know some people here find Roy entertaining and even endearing. I'm not one of them
Norm, I am as always a fan of your work and we all are different , I for instance do not share your pleasure in the efforts of Kak and Mak :( its what makes the world turn around :wink: .
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:I thought Roy said in one of his videos that despite the medical certificate, the court refused to reschedule. In any case the thing with Roy is that he always has an excuse for not cooperating; he has a medical certificate, his wife is just out of hospital, he hasn't got a phone, he can't write etc. etc. etc.

Norm, I am as always a fan of your work and we all are different , I for instance do not share your pleasure in the efforts of Kak and Mak :( its what makes the world turn around :wink: .
Call me a silly old pedant if you wish, but people taking pleasure in different things does NOT make the world "turn around", that's done by Him, upstairs.