ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by Losleones »

Roy could soon be making an appearance on Forbes Rich List with all the compo he's chasing. Great entertainment is the retard.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Roy is doing quite well. Average view count on his videos is around 150. Mostly from here I'd say.

Don't give up Roy.
10 of those are mine.......I am a fan after all, .....( 25 could be Hardcopy too?). :shrug:
Yes indeed a lot of them are mine as HCopy, along with encouragement, as I see you offer as well, treading a fine line between piss taking and seriousness.
I just love his voice, interspersed with a cacophony of sniffing and snuffling, just pure comedy.
And along with him suddenly forgetting relevant names or dates.
Mind you he seemed very knowledgeable about washers.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Roy is doing quite well. Average view count on his videos is around 150. Mostly from here I'd say.

Don't give up Roy.
10 of those are mine.......I am a fan after all, .....( 25 could be Hardcopy too?). :shrug:
Yes indeed a lot of them are mine as HCopy, along with encouragement, as I see you offer as well, treading a fine line between piss taking and seriousness.
I just love his voice, interspersed with a cacophony of sniffing and snuffling, just pure comedy.
And along with him suddenly forgetting relevant names or dates.
Mind you he seemed very knowledgeable about washers.
I noticed that about the washers, it is that sort of minutiae that makes an average OOOOOTUBER a great one.
I would actually chuckle if Roy had some success in his various claims, for all the pleasure he gives he deserves a bit of luck.
I do think that at the moment all is looking at is his Son and heir back before the beak!!! maybe leading to a stay in a YOI?
as his son is an arsehole I don't care if this happens. :snooty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:I do think that at the moment all is looking at is his Son and heir back before the beak!!! maybe leading to a stay in a YOI?
Unlikely to go that far, but Roy will be out of pocket for some court costs and maybe a fine. So a fresh round of battles coming over the hill....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Surely he can pay any fine with the compensation, or offer them a deal like, Roy drops the compo down a bit and they write the fine off. It's a win win. Well for Roy at least.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Roy keeping his hand in with a couple of new videos. The " no idea" one has a classic moment when a woman suddenly addresses him by full name, his reaction is priceless.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:Roy keeping his hand in with a couple of new videos. The " no idea" one has a classic moment when a woman suddenly addresses him by full name, his reaction is priceless.
Do you have a link please?

Have looked for the links of some of his earlier ones and he seems to remove them pretty soon after he has posted them.

Can't think why,but I guess we have all had second thoughts in the cold light of day.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Pox wrote:
Joinder wrote:Roy keeping his hand in with a couple of new videos. The " no idea" one has a classic moment when a woman suddenly addresses him by full name, his reaction is priceless.

Have looked for the links of some of his earlier ones and he seems to remove them pretty soon after he has posted them.

Can't think why,but I guess we have all had second thoughts in the cold light of day.
Sorry mate, don't know how to link, but go on "Greenhat media" his YouTube channel.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:
Pox wrote:

Sorry mate, don't know how to link, but go on "Greenhat media" his YouTube channel.
Here is the 'no idea' one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChK_7iKs3-0

I must say, as with all his videos, I am weary of looking at walls, pavements and his feet.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Thanks for putting the link...don't you think his method of filming is rather avant garde ?
I can see this playing in Art House movie cinemas in the trendier parts of London ( with subtitles)
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

and here he is entertaining himself with a guy going about his lawful business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O__TVlDdeU8

makes threats to grass the guy up to his employer.

I said before this guy picks fights for the sake of it and a cup full of YouTube views.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:Thanks for putting the link...don't you think his method of filming is rather avant garde ?
I can see this playing in Art House movie cinemas in the trendier parts of London ( with subtitles)
Roy is at the cutting edge of New Wave Cinema. :|
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

vampireLOREN wrote:Roy is at the cutting edge of New Wave Cinema. :|
With it's constantly shifting viewpoint and stream of consciousness dialog, this new release by the grande damme of Yorkshire's nouvelle vague scene can only enhance Madame Sheard's* reputation for dense, sometimes playful and often difficult vérité.

*he's definitely not a mister
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

schismatrix wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Roy is at the cutting edge of New Wave Cinema. :|
With it's constantly shifting viewpoint and stream of consciousness dialog, this new release by the grande damme of Yorkshire's nouvelle vague scene can only enhance Madame Sheard's* reputation for dense, sometimes playful and often difficult vérité.

I would like to Thank You for that well thought out and written review of the work of R.Sheard.
Have you seen the work of that other up and coming film maker from Yorkshire..... Jimmywx 11 ?.

*he's definitely not a mister
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I think I must have watched too many of his videos because I've started to recognise locations simply from the pavement.

I love how just like Russ McGarry, Roy believes that because the IPCC have not dismissed his complaint yet that this means they agree that "West Yorkshire Police haven't done their job right" even though he then goes on to say the matter is "in dispute" and "under investigation".

I also like that he went to the office for advice and when he got it immediately told the lady that the advice they give "is incompetent and it's wrong, love".
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

"I am not here to cause trouble"

You know then it is going to be an entertaining video. From what i can gather he seems to be telling her that because he has made a complaint to the IPCC about his son's probation order, it in some way affects the order as it stands. Great idea, get nicked for something, go to jail, make complaint to IPCC and they release you while they investigate.

Like Normal I am starting to recognise where he is going by the pavements, bit worrying that. :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I think I must have watched too many of his videos because I've started to recognise locations simply from the pavement.

I love how just like Russ McGarry, Roy believes that because the IPCC have not dismissed his complaint yet that this means they agree that "West Yorkshire Police haven't done their job right" even though he then goes on to say the matter is "in dispute" and "under investigation".

I also like that he went to the office for advice and when he got it immediately told the lady that the advice they give "is incompetent and it's wrong, love".
I just feel great gratitude towards YouTube for giving these people a medium to share their lives with us all. :haha:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Latest from not Mr Sheard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygyv1_45-jY Skip to 2:18 to avoid the on hold tune

Mentions £1000 per letter claim * 8 = £8000

Call terminated by other party twice. Roy isn't having a good day.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Utterly cringe-making. The smug, preening mannerisms of an inconsequential and stupid little man who thinks he has cracked some secret code and is now magically powerful.

Having said that, I think the youth probation service are playing into his hands by trying to evade and block him. I did a bit of googling on the referral order, and it seems to be practically a voluntary arrangement. First-time young criminals are 'referred' to an informal 'panel' to agree a 'contract' to change their behaviour. If they refuse to agree a contract, or if they don't keep to what they promised, then it goes back to court for reconsideration.

Seems to me that the youth probation should get Roy in, and encourage him to record the meeting. Then they just tell him that if he or Roy Jr don't want to do the referral contract then they only have to say so. They can behave themselves and stay with the nice friendly 'panel' or they can feck off back to court and get sentenced/fined to something worse.

"So, Mr Sheard - tell us which option you want. It's your choice, you've got all the power, Big Man. Wind your neck in, or go back to court? Speak up now, it'll all be on Youtube tonight!"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Yes !
Hercule Parrots advice is the best yet!
What a film that would make, someone should suggest this to Roy, I'm popping over to Greenhat this instant .