ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by Pox »

IDIOT wrote:Can't see this one going too well for him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4d1ArcjOVo

He's asking for help in arresting a judge. Roger Hayes up for this one?
He is asking for help. 84 views and no offers. Only comment says, you don't need help, just go for it.

All for one and one for all?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Can't see this one going too well for him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4d1ArcjOVo

He is asking for help. 84 views and no offers. Only comment says, you don't need help, just go for it.

I can only think of Gary Cooper in "HIGH NOON" Roy walking tall and alone into his destiny.
ps he does have Hardcopy in his corner though :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:I like Roy, his voice is perfect for the role, he just won't give up, he's tormenting the life out of the local plod everyday, and he is in line for a massive payout under section 20.
He's a remarkable bell-end. Many hours of fun from this one, I think.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Pox wrote:

I don't think Roy needs any help to arrest a judge, his knowledge of the law and procedures is astonishing.
He may have well had some formal legal training in the past or worked within the legal profession.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
Pox wrote:

I don't think Roy needs any help to arrest a judge, his knowledge of the law and procedures is astonishing.
He may have well had some formal legal training in the past or worked within the legal profession.
Roy is back where he belongs at the forefront of the Modern Sov Movement.

https://youtu.be/tSY-o0pe-8I
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

A majestic tour de force from Roy, he is brilliant in his latest escapade although the door temporarily flummoxed him at the end.
I don't think they'll be sending him any letters now that he is charging £1,000 a go, although I felt sorry for the lady that he threatened with a possible commercial lien.
He could definitely be a leader, but I think he likes working alone, a great character and all round good egg.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Roy celebrating his win by dancing. headphone warning*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qYKCBJr18
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

IDIOT wrote:Roy celebrating his win by dancing. headphone warning*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qYKCBJr18
Busted eardrums, thanks
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

hardcopy wrote:A majestic tour de force from Roy, he is brilliant in his latest escapade although the door temporarily flummoxed him at the end.
I can't wait until they finally let him into court, it's going to be a magnificent culmination of Roy's tireless campaigning and assiduous legal study.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

schismatrix wrote:I can't wait until they finally let him into court, it's going to be a magnificent culmination of Roy's tireless campaigning and assiduous legal study.
And of course that's why it can't be allowed to happen. The masonic lizard Rothschild paedophile bankers are deploying their best shills and agents to the picturesque hamlet of Heckmondwike. An inexplicable brake failure, a falling piano or an injector umbrella, perhaps.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Roy in a previous incarnation. YouTube channel called " mosschops2011" dealing with water non payment. You can see that his superior legal knowledge baffles the guy trying to collect the debt.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

hardcopy wrote:Roy in a previous incarnation. YouTube channel called " mosschops2011" dealing with water non payment. You can see that his superior legal knowledge baffles the guy trying to collect the debt.
Bloke turns up and refuses to show ID. I wouldn't have spoken to him either.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

With his renewed productions Roy is actually spoiling us :thinking:

https://youtu.be/p2jH8a5_HZQ

Today he meets with WY Police so expect another video later.
Again my respect for the police is maintained,
I mean who does'nt stay at home and ride around public land on Quad Bikes? :shrug:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

vampireLOREN wrote:With his renewed productions Roy is actually spoiling us :thinking:

https://youtu.be/p2jH8a5_HZQ

Today he meets with WY Police so expect another video later.
Another one telling us he's been previously sectioned.

Another one whose own words and actions is causing his problems. He just told the police he has broken, or intends to break several laws.

Another one demanding name, and number, but never doing anything with the information.

Just another freeman robot doing exactly what all the other freemen robots do.

There's not one of them capable of thinking for themselves
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Roy actually pissed me off here with his Acts and consent and God's law bollix.
He needs to up his game if he is going to get his dosh under section 20.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NG3 wrote: Another one telling us he's been previously sectioned.

Another one whose own words and actions is causing his problems. He just told the police he has broken, or intends to break several laws.

Another one demanding name, and number, but never doing anything with the information.

Nothing wrong with being sectioned (Been there done that), although it does suggest that Roy might be a vulnerable adult and prone to being coerced. It is apparent from his video that Roy is hoping to get thousands of pounds for the Police having put his door in. I doubt that this will happen.

First and foremost the Police have a wider duty to the public that will entail them occasionally forcing entry to a property. It would therefore be contrary to public policy to allow a claim against the police for damaging a door while properly executing their duties.

Second Roy seems to think that even if he were compensated he would receive more damages than the door was likely worth, in fact we don't know if it was Roy's door or his landlords that was damaged. The law, in England and Wales doesn't work like that, damages are strictly to put someone back in the position they would have been in had the tort not occurred. Given that Roy doesn't seem to have suffered from any form of hardship relating to his door being forced open, it would be highly unlikely that a court would award him any amount above the costs relating to repairing the door.

Roy is chancing his arm in this attempt to get a settlement from the police, he won't get a settlement and I doubt he'd find a decent lawyer who would be willing to take this on, acting for yourself when untrained can be full of pitfalls and is not something to be taken lightly (it can be done but it takes a great deal of aptitude).
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:Roy actually pissed me off here with his Acts and consent and God's law bollix.
He needs to up his game if he is going to get his dosh under section 20.
Especially today....its the big day when he interviews the police....tut tut tut :naughty: .
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

PeanutGallery wrote:
NG3 wrote: Another one telling us he's been previously sectioned.

Nothing wrong with being sectioned (Been there done that), although it does suggest that Roy might be a vulnerable adult and prone to being coerced. It is apparent from his video that Roy is hoping to get thousands of pounds for the Police having put his door in. I doubt that this will happen.

First and foremost the Police have a wider duty to the public that will entail them occasionally forcing entry to a property. It would therefore be contrary to public policy to allow a claim against the police for damaging a door while properly executing their duties.

Second Roy seems to think that even if he were compensated he would receive more damages than the door was likely worth, in fact we don't know if it was Roy's door or his landlords that was damaged. The law, in England and Wales doesn't work like that, damages are strictly to put someone back in the position they would have been in had the tort not occurred. Given that Roy doesn't seem to have suffered from any form of hardship relating to his door being forced open, it would be highly unlikely that a court would award him any amount above the costs relating to repairing the door.

Roy is chancing his arm in this attempt to get a settlement from the police, he won't get a settlement and I doubt he'd find a decent lawyer who would be willing to take this on, acting for yourself when untrained can be full of pitfalls and is not something to be taken lightly (it can be done but it takes a great deal of aptitude).
Roy had a sicknote the day his door was kicked in ( I know!), So he will get £40,000 out of court settlement and double that if they take him on. His son got a youth offending order for the same incident, but the paperwork is fraudulent so he is charging £1,000 for every letter they send him.
He is running rings around the local plod they will have to pay him nailed on.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: Nothing wrong with being sectioned (Been there done that), although it does suggest that Roy might be a vulnerable adult and prone to being coerced.
Indeed, I meant no slur against anyone who has ever had mental health problems, I was merely drawing the frequent link between the freemen cult and vulnerable people.

It's one of the more odious facets of FoTL, it loves nothing better than to play with the lives of the vulnerable and exploited.

Ceylon is obsessed with paedophiles, but in my world people like him are just the same, exploiting the vulnerable.

Children, the elderly, the mentally infirm, anyone exploiting any of them is a wrong un.

FoTL is the wrong un's ideology, attracting racists, paedophiles, and those who like to exploit the mentally vulnerable.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I actually like Roy , he's had a difficult life and lost his truck driving job over some go Kart offence of all things.
And he is usually pretty harmless , he seems a gentle soul and once this latest thing is settled I hope he keeps out of harms way and doesn't go seeking confrontation with the authorities and police.