ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: ROY the Greenhat ( My Hero)

Post by IDIOT »

More heroics from the man commonly known as Roy Sheard.

Some boy he is. When threatened with arrest he just laughs it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq1waWnneqM
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

The maestro returns !
He laughs off arrest, he pulls up some council worker on his property, uploading part 2 of the encounter as we speak, I can see a commercial lien coming, nothing can stop The Greenhat !
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Joinder wrote:The maestro returns !
He laughs off arrest, he pulls up some council worker on his property, uploading part 2 of the encounter as we speak, I can see a commercial lien coming, nothing can stop The Greenhat !
When it comes to toilet pipes he knows his shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGesqtMXMRM
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Roy is a legal genius, I can't wait for part 2 of his encounter with the plumber, the bastard refuse to fix his toilet pipe, they're going to regret messing him around.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Greenhat 'Media' if you don't mind. :haha: Roy has branded his media outlet accordingly and deserves a modicum of respect!
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:
Greenhat 'Media' if you don't mind. :haha: Roy has branded his media outlet accordingly and deserves a modicum of respect!
Part two https://youtu.be/1L1BsHfDOZ
Interesting to hear Roy refuses to pay Council Tax :thinking: Thinking...... time to make calls to Kirklees for a touch of Grassing up :haha: :haha: :haha: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

time to make calls to Kirklees for a touch of Grassing up
I'm sure that's very funny in English, but it doesn't mean anything in American. Can anyone translate?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
I'm sure that's very funny in English, but it doesn't mean anything in American. Can anyone translate?
He's suggesting someone should drop a dime on Roy the Hat.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

That was fast! Thanks!!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Kirklees will be the Local Council that provides Roy with his Council House and free repair service, and who are responsible for collecting Roy's Council Tax. Roy states on the video he "won't" pay his Council Tax.

There is a big difference in the UK between cant pay or wont pay your Council Tax. Won't pay carries far more severe penalties including possible imprisonment.

Maybe Kirklees Council would like a call that Roy has posted evidence on his YT channel that he will take the free repair service but wont pay his Council Tax.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Skeleton wrote:Kirklees...
According to The Infallible Roy that should be Kirkerlees...
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

vampireLOREN wrote: Part two https://youtu.be/1L1BsHfDOZ
Interesting to hear Roy refuses to pay Council Tax
he`s taken that down. What was that about?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L1BsHfDOZw
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

NG3 wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
"Rouge 2, " the video is still up.
Another belter from Roy, reporting the assault to the council, he is looking for some form of "compensation" .
The guy is a walking money generator, he must be in the super tax bracket by now.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Joinder wrote:
NG3 wrote:
wanglepin wrote: he`s taken that down. What was that about?
Another belter from Roy, reporting the assault to the council, he is looking for some form of "compensation" .
The guy is a walking money generator, he must be in the super tax bracket by now.
Having watched the two video's I must concede that Roy has a degree of a point, simply put he has the right to do whatever he wishes in his own house and the plumber should not have snatched at his phone, or taken and deleted a video (which Roy alleged).

The plumber will plead that Roy was argumentative, obnoxious, unreasonable and that he was provoked because of how Roy acted. Their will, based on Roy's other videos and how he acts be a ring of truth to this. He'll likely be reprimanded while Roy will be marked as someone who is difficult and likely to promote a confrontation.

If the police are involved I can see them being lenient given that Roy is likely well known to them, following the door incident, and they would be well aware of what dealing with him is like. I would hope that they would deal with this informally as it should be clear that Roy created the confrontation.

This won't lead to compensation for Roy because if it did, everyone would start being dickheads to each other in order to profit from such obnoxiousness.

Edit: Had a not where it shouldn't have been, must proof read better.
Last edited by PeanutGallery on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Having watched the two video's I must concede that Roy has a degree of a point, simply put he has the right to do whatever he wishes in his own house and the plumber should not have snatched at his phone, or taken and deleted a video (which Roy alleged).

The plumber will not plead that Roy was argumentative, obnoxious, unreasonable and that he was provoked because of how Roy acted. Their will, based on Roy's other videos and how he acts be a ring of truth to this. He'll likely be reprimanded while Roy will be marked as someone who is difficult and likely to promote a confrontation.

If the police are involved I can see them being lenient given that Roy is likely well known to them, following the door incident, and they would be well aware of what dealing with him is like. I would hope that they would deal with this informally as it should be clear that Roy created the confrontation.

This won't lead to compensation for Roy because if it did, everyone would start being dickheads to each other in order to profit from such obnoxiousness.
Agreed Peanut the plumber should not have gone for the phone, but the phone goes on as the plumber is leaving, pity because i would think the preceeding 10 minutes or so of Roy berating him for not agreeing to do the extra job would have made decent viewing. Chances are that workman knew exactly who Roy was but drew the short straw and had to go.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Joinder wrote:

The plumber will not plead that Roy was argumentative, obnoxious, unreasonable and that he was provoked because of how Roy acted. Their will, based on Roy's other videos and how he acts be a ring of truth to this. He'll likely be reprimanded while Roy will be marked as someone who is difficult and likely to promote a confrontation.

If anybody believes that Roy is entitled to compensation...well good luck to you.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Someone might......I won't. :naughty:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

vampireLOREN wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Joinder wrote: "Rouge 2, " the video is still up.

If anybody believes that Roy is entitled to compensation...well good luck to you.
I think this sums up Roy and his supporters point of view.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Now we all learn how to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkVyNeKQ1U