Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by exiledscouser »

This chap features in Tom's thread but after a scoot about the internet I thought he was worthy (as was suggested by guilty) of his own thread. Freemen and Sovruns are like busses - if you miss one don't worry, another one will be right along shortly.

The brave Mr. Cassidy has drunk deeply from the cup of woo as a result of which, the public transport analogy is quite apt as he'll be needing the 58 in order to get home.

We've been here before with the Magna Carta brigade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ENfQBPxAVk

Police stop him for no insurance, tax, licence yadda yadda. Why, well I suspect that, for a start he has festooned his vehicle with Freeman notices telling anyone reading them "hey guys, I'm uninsured! I don't bother with Road Tax! Licenses? Who needs 'em!".

Most of Law Enforcement would probably consider that, firstly a clue and secondly an open invitation to summon the tow truck.

At first he only faces a PCSO but shortly a rather more robust individual, one of GMP's finest hoves into view. Now, I don't know about you but generally speaking I pick my fights and recognise that sometimes retreat is the sensible option. Our Shaun, demonstrating woeful decision making and having the misfortune of encountering a, *ahem*, "proper copper", much I'm sure, our collective delight, decides to take the police head-on. Oh dear.

You know this is only going to end one way so here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc3HdfaiscE

Was our man at all disheartened by this abject failure? Not a bit of it. Pox has already posted a link to an hour long soliloquy by this young chap but if you missed it here is his response to needing a bus pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9r_n3ehyd4

His strategy? foist upon the authorities a unilateral agreement by tacit acceptance and (with shades of our other favourite Mistress of the Lien Neelu), a demand for Ten Million in toxic worthless fiat currency.

He has issued GMP with a Notice of Understanding which has got everything in it, I mean EVERYTHING.

http://www.pc4b.com/docs/civil/Notice_1.pdf

If only he'd been made aware of the now largely defunct FOTL site where all this nonsense was tried endlessly and with zero success save that the impound yards were busier than usual and the resultant fines staved off Austerity for a while. It's why we should study history, to avoid making the same mistakes.

The NOI then inexplicably zooms off in a tangent, conflating Shaun's problems with the Iron Lady herself, Jimmy Savile, Prince Charles and - you guessed it - paedos etc. There is "Godwins Law" which postulates that when doing badly in any argument or discussion, the point at which your position is irretrievably lost is when you accuse your opponent or his views as being "just like Nazi Germany". There should be a similar law when child sexual exploitation is engaged - for all the wrong reasons - let's tentatively call it say..... "Ceylon's Law"..... in our public pronouncements.

Page 13 contains a list of legal maxims (Bali MANN take note - cut 'n' paste and charge £100 for this - some mug will surely pay) and page 14/15 some definitions. Oh, and see if you can spot Godwin's Law on page 3.

I do think this young man is fully deserved of his own thread here on Quatloos as I anticipate his antics will fill the void now that the good ship TC appears to have run aground on the reef of reality.

So, subscribe to his You Tubes? Check.
Scour the Manchester press for his latest victories? Check.
Let the fun commence.
Normal Wisdom

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by Normal Wisdom »

exiledscouser wrote: The NOI then inexplicably zooms off in a tangent, conflating Shaun's problems with the Iron Lady herself, Jimmy Savile, Prince Charles and - you guessed it - paedos etc. There is "Godwins Law" which postulates that when doing badly in any argument or discussion, the point at which your position is irretrievably lost is when you accuse your opponent or his views as being "just like Nazi Germany". There should be a similar law when child sexual exploitation is engaged - for all the wrong reasons - let's tentatively call it say..... "Ceylon's Law"..... in our public pronouncements.
Having just been accused for the umpteenth time of being a "pedo" in comments on a YouTube video which has absolutely nothing to do with children, I think this is a great idea.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

Shaun Cassidy

Oh dear, I do hope he finds himself a girlfriend soon, I think that is what he needs.

Being a ginger is a handicap but I am sure that he will overcome this with his witty repartee or just talk her to death so she submits just to shut him up.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I like the bit where he tells the officer he's an idiot. Don't think anyone is going to argue with him on that one.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He has a good collection of sovereign woo-woo to throw around. I hope he gets the car crushed and the Police keep an eye on him and take his next car next time they see him.
Why does he sound like Clayton Bigsby too?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Oh dear, the muppet show continues with a new "gonzo of the day"

I've not had time to watch all the videos all the way through and I think we have seen all these arguments before when something doesn't go the way of the freetard.

Ginger and a fiat driver. Poor lad doesn't have much going for him lol
"Ceylons law" should read something like:

If at first you don't succeed, scream paedophile.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:I do think this young man is fully deserved of his own thread here on Quatloos as I anticipate his antics will fill the void now that the good ship TC appears to have run aground on the reef of reality.
Definitely. Like Roy, this guy has the full package. Poor personal hygiene, a Walter Mitty Linked-In page, and the smugly confident exposition of imaginary laws. He's going to be a star of the GOOFY movement, this one.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:I do think this young man is fully deserved of his own thread here on Quatloos as I anticipate his antics will fill the void now that the good ship TC appears to have run aground on the reef of reality.
Definitely. Like Roy, this guy has the full package. Poor personal hygiene, a Walter Mitty Linked-In page, and the smugly confident exposition of imaginary laws. He's going to be a star of the GOOFY movement, this one.
Dear ExiledScouser.......Thank You so much for finding this truly wonderful person!!!!!1!!!
Sadly he has deleted one video, but I have subscribed and look forward to viewing more.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I also noted from his Google+ page that he wants to take over the license for the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, for those of you unaware this was an RPG game set in the Star Wars universe long before the events of the movies. It was pretty good (although the sequel was a bit rushed and unfinished), now obviously Star Wars is a pretty big IP and I doubt very much that Disney, who bought Star Wars from George Lucas for a LOT of money, would hand over the reigns to just anyone, especially an unproven game designer who according to LinkedIn is currently taking a Level One course in "Employability".
ArthurWankspittle

Daft Ada wrote:Ginger and a fiat driver.
He's not that ginger. And thanks for the id of the car, it was bugging me what it was (guessing early 2000s Punto now). Also, that video is pretty much from outside his house/flat. It also ends abruptly at the point he says "Police brutality". Coincidence? Who knows? :thinking:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

To be fair I'm sure he could do a better job with the Star Wars license than the current holder.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Daft Ada wrote:Ginger and a fiat driver.
He's not that ginger. And thanks for the id of the car, it was bugging me what it was (guessing early 2000s Punto now). Also, that video is pretty much from outside his house/flat. It also ends abruptly at the point he says "Police brutality". Coincidence? Who knows? :thinking:
In the somewhat long video here. Shaun lists his charges confirming his "Private Conveyance" was a Fiat Punto. He also regurgitates old sovrun myths and theories that have been proven time and time again not to work. His YouTube 'about' page credits YouTube videos with providing much of his education, while YouTube does have a great many educational videos, I don't think Shaun has been looking at them and has instead fallen for all the woo and wibble.

The video does go on for a bit, with Shaun explaining how furious he is to have lost the punto, but he 's optimistic about the prospects of claiming his £10,000,000 commercial lien on the poor police officer who arrested him. Parts of it are quite insane, such as a claim that Nazi Germany never went away and is in fact the EEC. That Jimmy Saville was a paedo, guessing Colon taught him that one.

Finally the "about" section of the video states that he's served a "Notice of Misprison of Treason being served today and invoice of £470,000.90" I really really want to know why the 90p at the end? How did he reach that figure?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Busfare to serve the notice?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

How old is this guy, he looks 17.
ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49 wrote:Busfare to serve the notice?
He would hardly get anywhere let alone there and back for £.90. I'll go with a stamp or two.
Jeffrey wrote:How old is this guy, he looks 17.
I'd put him at a bit older. I'm sure he'll have his dob somewhere in his sovereign paperwork like POE does.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Excellent find and very enjoyable.

My personal favourite is right at the end of the second video (32.36) - "get your hands off my private conveyance". His tone of voice is an absolute joy.

I also liked the bit when he explained how the police were "conjugating" behind the BMW - pity he never got that on video.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Jeffrey wrote:How old is this guy, he looks 17.
He'll be 22 at the end of this month according to the seizure notice and charge sheet he posted on facebook.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I particularly liked the fake "gangsta" voice he affected in the car when talking to the cops, then returned to his normal voice when addressing his camera.
One to watch
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Excellent find and very enjoyable.

My personal favourite is right at the end of the second video (32.36) - "get your hands off my private conveyance". His tone of voice is an absolute joy.

I also liked the bit when he explained how the police were "conjugating" behind the BMW - pity he never got that on video.
Hummm, Conjugating behind the BMW.

Can you imagine the conversation:
Police #1: Present I am, you are, he/she/it is, we are, you are, they are
Police #2: But what about "Present continuous" I am being, you are being, he/she/it is being, we are being, you are being, they are being
P1: "Simple past" I was, you were, he/she/it was, we were, you were, they were
P2: "Past continuous" I was being, you were being, he/she/it was being, we were being, you were being, they were being
P1: What about "Present perfect" I have been, you have been, he/she/it has been, we have been, you have been, they have been
P2: Yes but "Present perfect continuous" I have been being, you have been being, he/she/it has been being, we have been being, you have been being, they have been being
P1: don't forget "Past perfect" I had been, you had been, he/she/it had been, we had been, you had been, they had been
P2: and "Past perfect continuous" I had been being, you had been being, he/she/it had been being, we had been being, you had been being, they had been being
Etc, Etc, Etc...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

This one worries me a bit - unlike many of the FMOTHL lot who just seem to be in it to avoid paying for anything, Shaun seems to really believe the tosh.

OK, he is young and may grow out of it but I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that he does something incredibly stupid just to make a name for himself. Or gets used as a pawn in someone else's game - I suspect that he is somewhat impressionable.

Deluded and dangerous IMO and I hope I am wrong.