Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by Forsyth »

I've debated posting this as it only touches peripherally on fraud and freeman issues, but unfortunately it's difficult to resist.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10208117364480241

He's lost the beret, gained a cigarette, kept the gloves and turned the American accent up a notch.

A summary below, but there's so much to chose from.

0min He starts off with France. Fortunately he stays away from his claims that it was staged with crisis actors, but he does say that it's immoral to show any sympathy at all for the people affected if you don't also publicaly express - simultaneously - sympathy for all other victims of violence anywhere, ever. They're going to have to make the Facebook profile image bigger. He has, elsewhere, demonstrated what he feels is an appropriate expression of sympathy for those affected by Sandy Hook: https://www.facebook.com/Shaun.Loves.Be ... 0684783259 or https://www.facebook.com/Shaun.Loves.Be ... 4181950686.

5min Safer territory: the UK constitution. The famously unwritten constitution made up out of a somewhat mutable body of statue and common law (in the legal, rather than imaginary, sense), does not exist. Instead, we are still exclusively using the Magna Carta, 800 years old which has not really been almost entirely repealed and superseded. Probably a good idea not to tell him though, as apparently if that happens the constitutions of countries all around the world will also be repealed because, having taken their inspiration from the Magna Carta, they will also cease to exist at the same time as it does, due to, well, reasons.

6min The obligatory paedophile mention, though only a small one. Public servants are public slaves, which is a bit of an improvement on the usual "you're a public servant so must do what I tell you". No real explanation why, though, other than his redefining "servant" and "slave" to mean the same thing. No consideration of the abolition of slavery and the implications of that, unfortunately.

7min The first of his Churchillian moments: "I will not let my people pay the price...", plus the mention of bankers which, again, he fails to develop to its full potential.

8min Common law...

9min "We have the right to defend our people."

10min Apparently the government can be prosecuted for breaking statue law even though it's not common law, for some reason that's not explained.

11min The fact that handcuffs are legal to purchase proves that it's so they can be used to arrest police officers. I can see that one ending well.

12min "I'm going to protect the 12bn people on this planet."

13min In case the previous few minutes had you worried: "I don't need violence to settle any dispute". Apparently he will expose the politicians inner secrets (which may be almost equally unpleasant).

14min "This is our land and these are our people and we will protect them like we have done for over a thousand years. We will keep the people protected no matter what. At every single age and every single time we will protect the people. Our sacrifice does not go in vain because it is within reason for our life is our sacrifice to you, the people. For it is people like us who fight for your rights". Gosh.

16min David Cameron does not like people with disabilities.

17min People with disability should not be forced to work because that makes them slaves of the (public-)slaves. He's really not happy about this at all. Apparently, because some disabilities are quite severe, all disabilities exempt you from having to work for a living for ever without challenge. It's almost as if he had personally claimed to be disabled and had his ability to work questioned.

18min He's become spiritually awakened by not watching TV. A 60 second advert can change scene 66 times, which sends you into a trance. The fact that filming styles have changed since the 80s is evidence of a sinister conspiracy and not the fact that we no longer need to film everything in one long shot because cameras and editing facilities are a lot cheaper today.

19min Penal gland. Possibly pineal gland. This is the Eye of, err, something, tip of my tongue, Horus, that's it, which is used by the Illuminati. A promising, if not entirely novel, line of discussion which he sadly drops almost as soon as he's remembered what it was he was trying to talk about. A pity, I thought, as if anyone could take it further than Robert Anton Wilson did then it might be Mr Cassidy, but sadly it was not to be.

21min Everything you see is upside down. Perhaps we're upside down? People need to start asking questions because when you start asking questions you get answers, and that's a maxim of truth. Robert Anton Wilson? More like Robert Rankin.

22min He can rap, but he will not rap for money, he will not use his gift for money, he has soul in him, he has the same soul in him as a brother walking down the street. The question as to whether he does anything at all for money is left unanswered.

(Some of his work can be found on https://soundcloud.com/official-xrai, including collaborations with a number of other artists, though whether they are aware of their contributions is another question.)

23min But he doesn't label people by colour. Furthest thought from his mind.

25min He has big plans for this country. We already have an intergalactic infrastructure in place. "In primary school they told us there were only 9 stars in the solar system, but when I look up I'm seeing 22, 23, 24 maybe up to 30 on a good night, so then, where are the rest of them stars coming from?" Also chemtrails.

27min "You are all sovereign" and interfering with that is an act of terrorism. It's unclear if that's as bad an act of terrorism as bombings, warfare targeted at civilians, mass shootings etc., or whether it's immoral not to express sympathy with the victims of such here - presumably not, as he doesn't.

28min What if all the people got together and said "No" at the same time? Obviously not "Non", as he's made it clear that it's not acceptable to join in with a simultaneous rejection of terrorism by the French population.

30min "Help me create a space agency." All those stars in the solar system to visit.

32min "Tell me what you want to see done in our country and help me make that happen."

33min Expresses his belief in intelligent extra-terrestrial life and questions why they would want to interact with us. A question that had risen in my mind recently as well.
IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by IDIOT »

Thanks very much for the link.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Forsyth wrote:
Obviously he doesn't know much about David Cameron...
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Forsyth wrote: I've debated posting this as it only touches peripherally on fraud and freeman issues, but unfortunately it's difficult to resist.
Thank you for doing so it is delicious unintended comedy

if that happens the constitutions of countries all around the world will also be repealed because, having taken their inspiration from the Magna Carta, they will also cease to exist at the same time as it does, due to, well, reasons.
Damn those cursed reasons!
33min Expresses his belief in intelligent extra-terrestrial life and questions why they would want to interact with us. A question that had risen in my mind recently as well.
I can answer that they are mentally 'tenderizing' us for a large banquet in the near future.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Hanslune wrote:I can answer that they are mentally 'tenderizing' us for a large banquet in the near future.
I was going to respond to that with a quote about cardboard boxes, but I decided it was in Bad Taste.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Forsyth wrote:"In primary school they told us there were only 9 stars in the solar system"
Until now... I had not realized we were living on a star...... no wonder I feel so warm.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

His comments on humankind versus mankind were very thought provoking.
What an interesting and amusing chap.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

hucknallred wrote:
Forsyth wrote:
Obviously he doesn't know much about David Cameron...
Yes, his disabled son passed away a while back.
However benefit cuts and forcing the disabled thru humiliating assessments for the ability to work are seen as a betrayal by those with disabilities.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

This man is a wonderful example of what happens when you sit for hours in a scruffy room watching youtube videos.
He appears in this film to have blocked the door with a large chair, that was more thought provoking than the tripe
he spouts. I think he sees himself as a future ruler or leader of the world domination league.
He looks like a damn good wash would do him good.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:This man is a wonderful example of what happens when you sit for hours in a scruffy room watching youtube videos.
He appears in this film to have blocked the door with a large chair, that was more thought provoking than the tripe
he spouts. I think he sees himself as a future ruler or leader of the world domination league.
He looks like a damn good wash would do him good.
I like the gloves, its the 1970s IRA look.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

What's the betting his attic or the cupboard under the stairs is stuffed with hydroponics?
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:What's the betting his attic or the cupboard under the stairs is stuffed with hydroponics?
There certainly does seem to be a correlation between excessive use of the weed and a a belief in all things conspiracy related including freeman woo. Which is cause and which is effect is arguable but in my humble opinion "It turns you into a delusional paranoid cabbage" is one argument against the legalisation of cannabis... And I say that as a man who's consumed more than his fair share of illicit chemicals in his time.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:What's the betting his attic or the cupboard under the stairs is stuffed with hydroponics?
There certainly does seem to be a correlation between excessive use of the weed and a a belief in all things conspiracy related including freeman woo. Which is cause and which is effect is arguable but in my humble opinion "It turns you into a delusional paranoid cabbage" is one argument against the legalisation of cannabis... And I say that as a man who's consumed more than his fair share of illicit chemicals in his time.
I don't think There is a causal connection there. It May be that those with a brain turned into paranoid cabbage are just prone to using large amounts of weed. I know enough sane, normal, articulate, intelligent people who partake more than you would believe, to debunk that notion. I also know some of the crazy people who are anti all drugs.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

NYGman wrote:
longdog wrote:
I don't think There is a causal connection there. It May be that those with a brain turned into paranoid cabbage are just prone to using large amounts of weed. I know enough sane, normal, articulate, intelligent people who partake more than you would believe, to debunk that notion. I also know some of the crazy people who are anti all drugs.
Yes but once they get into home grown......they do go....ummmmmm peculiar, its like people who drink real ale , you know brewed in the wood, stored in the wood and tastes like piss. :snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Actually all in all...... he is a quite revolting specimen of humanity :haha: .
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: I don't think There is a causal connection there. It May be that those with a brain turned into paranoid cabbage are just prone to using large amounts of weed. I know enough sane, normal, articulate, intelligent people who partake more than you would believe, to debunk that notion. I also know some of the crazy people who are anti all drugs.
I don't think cannabis is the cause of woo-ism in itself but I do suspect it's a factor in some people's descent into a blind acceptance of whatever idiotic conspiracy passes their way. Correlation is not causation of course but personal experience says that some people don't know when to say enough is enough and there's a subset of weed users who really should lay off it for a while :mrgreen:

Just for the record... I do believe in decriminalisation and as I type I'm listening to The Grateful Dead :D
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

longdog wrote:
NYGman wrote: I don't think There is a causal connection there. It May be that those with a brain turned into paranoid cabbage are just prone to using large amounts of weed. I know enough sane, normal, articulate, intelligent people who partake more than you would believe, to debunk that notion. I also know some of the crazy people who are anti all drugs.
I don't think cannabis is the cause of woo-ism in itself but I do suspect it's a factor in some people's descent into a blind acceptance of whatever idiotic conspiracy passes their way. Correlation is not causation of course but personal experience says that some people don't know when to say enough is enough and there's a subset of weed users who really should lay off it for a while :mrgreen:

Just for the record... I do believe in decriminalisation and as I type I'm listening to The Grateful Dead :D
I believe in decriminalization even thou I don't use it. I have watched my friends who did use it in the 60's those who continued to do so suffered (in my opinion) for doing so, degraded mental abilities but no woo believers. Of about a dozen folks who fit this category one suffered no ill effects that I can see while the others showed significant decline. Of course those who used alcohol excessively also had this problem. Those that did both and experimented with just about everything didn't make it to SSN liftoff.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Good news people, if you need free energy the fan heaterTesla Rift Heat Generator is here, freshly invented by Shaun with a little bit of help from Tesla himself!

There's a small cost for the device and the blueprints, of course, but after that everything it produces is free! Apart from the energy you have to put in of course, but after that, definitely free.
Shaun Cassidy wrote: 9 January at 08:01

if anyone wants free energy, im your guy, i can provide you and your family free electricity, if you want someone who can build the units and assemble them and provide the units to you, would you be willing to cover the cost of the devices and blueprints will be provided to you, so you can learn and assemble your own power units.

Who doesnt want free electricity right? and Nikola Tesla started this off, so, as a unified species, mankind should come together and help produce the most cleanest energy known to man.

New World Order, time to bow down to You Know Who
https://www.facebook.com/Shaun.Loves.Be ... 6260462435
There's also a helpful video to explain how it works:q

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10208475870162659
longdog

Post by longdog »

Forsyth wrote: There's also a helpful video to explain how it works:q

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10208475870162659
ill do another one when its working.
I won't be holding my breath :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yes, you'll be glad to know we are now onto the new and improved version 2 Tesla bullshit generator:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... 127&type=3

It really looks like something Wile E Coyote would be seen clutching as he tried to get that dastardly road runner.

The Tesla scam is a great one- it really does pull in the lowest mentally capable suckers of all.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????