Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Forsyth wrote:I'm getting very close to deciding he's actually a very well done parody. In the last 24 hours we've had....
I must thank you for taking the time to investigate and then produce this well written opinion.

Perhaps I can best sum up my opinion in a few short words The man is a raving Lunatic. :whistle:
You didn't need to repost the whole thing, Vamps....

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10655
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

It's a parody, got to be.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

exiledscouser wrote: He does worry me though. I doubt he has many friends and in his paranoia he might build himself up to doing something truly spectacularly stupid, "go postal" as our colonial cousins might say.

Time will tell but if he exhibits a more extreme outlook on future vids then I might consider dropping a dime to the Salford cops.
I find this more worrying.
Forsyth wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yof9fkQ ... .be&t=1750
It would seem that at least one, and probably two, of the constabulary's finest are already well aware of him.
It seems he is just waltzing around a Police station almost unchallenged.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

wranglepin wrote: It seems he is just waltzing around a Police station almost unchallenged.
This took place at some local authority or council building. He's had problems with various state benefits being stopped for both himself and someone else who by the sounds of things is a tinder box who is ready to blow. Birds of a feather and all that.

Shaun as usual forges straight into confrontation mode which inevitably leads to the plod having to turn up.

You are right though, the cops do appear to have a more than passing knowledge of him. In an earlier long rambling you tube Shaun shows us his rigid handcuffs and fake police warrant card. In his latest effort he's wearing a combat jacket marked Military Police and with the gloves and beret the overall look is of a long-lost member of the Village People.

The debate should be IMHO, is he a sad dysfunctional wannabe or a delusional loner with a grudge capable of more than a little mischief?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

exiledscouser wrote:
wranglepin wrote: It seems he is just waltzing around a Police station almost unchallenged.
This took place at some local authority or council building. He's had problems with various state benefits being stopped for both himself and someone else who by the sounds of things is a tinder box who is ready to blow. Birds of a feather and all that.
Aha!
The usual lawful rebellion, I only stand under common law and have no name but I will continue to use it and follow an act to get my Council Tax Benefit, and any other benefits I am entitled to.

He is going to end up getting in the face of the wrong person though and it will end badly for him.

It looks like a Para's Beret to me BTW.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

He managed to raise the issue of "treason" during the visit, which is pretty impressive.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:This took place at some local authority or council building. He's had problems with various state benefits being stopped for both himself and someone else who by the sounds of things is a tinder box who is ready to blow. Birds of a feather and all that.

Shaun as usual forges straight into confrontation mode which inevitably leads to the plod having to turn up.
Yes, it's a housing benefit issue so probably the local council's main customer reception. As you say, he is immediately hostile and hectoring in his tone, demanding that they allow him to administer another person's business without any proper evidence of being authorised to do so.

One point that always annoys me is that managers and security staff ask him to stop recording under threat of being thrown out, but then fail to act upon that. The same scenario appears at the beginning of many vainglorious youtube recordings. It creates a pattern, encourages others.

The applicable law is very clear. The fact that a particular place is "a public bullding" or was paid for with public funds does not give an absolute right for any person to enter or remain within it. An authorised person (which obviously includes managers and security staff) is entitled to ask any person to comply with applicable rules, or to leave. In fact they are entitled to direct any visitor to leave at any time, regardless of whether rules apply, or are being complied with. If the visitor refuses then reasonable force can be used to exclude them from the premises, and does not constitute assault.

Every time one of these blustering idiots gets away with this behaviour, it encourages others.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:He managed to raise the issue of "treason" during the visit, which is pretty impressive.

He really is a lunatic, he has a video out of a Grand Jury he has organised ( no sound....its a silent movie) about 9 people sitting in circle on the floor. He walks around with his feet at ten to two! and he is quite a little porker, a damned good wash would do him good.
Anyway he has another video, which I have only just found.....worth a look for the one comment it has.

https://youtu.be/QFAI9dq_b6c
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:It looks like a Para's Beret to me BTW.
Whichever regiment it belongs to, he will immediately be recognised as a "Walt" or "Walter". All regiments take seriously the allegiance to "their own" and this idiot only needs to meet one wronged person in the wrong situation and he'll get his head kicked in.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:This took place at some local authority or council building. He's had problems with various state benefits being stopped for both himself and someone else who by the sounds of things is a tinder box who is ready to blow. Birds of a feather and all that.

Yes, it's a housing benefit issue so probably the local council's main customer reception. As you say, he is immediately hostile and hectoring in his tone, demanding that they allow him to administer another person's business without any proper evidence of being authorised to do so.

One point that always annoys me is that managers and security staff ask him to stop recording under threat of being thrown out, but then fail to act upon that. The same scenario appears at the beginning of many vainglorious youtube recordings. It creates a pattern, encourages others.

The applicable law is very clear. The fact that a particular place is "a public bullding" or was paid for with public funds does not give an absolute right for any person to enter or remain within it. An authorised person (which obviously includes managers and security staff) is entitled to ask any person to comply with applicable rules, or to leave. In fact they are entitled to direct any visitor to leave at any time, regardless of whether rules apply, or are being complied with. If the visitor refuses then reasonable force can be used to exclude them from the premises, and does not constitute assault.

Every time one of these blustering idiots gets away with this behaviour, it encourages others.
Unless their is s specific rule on filming, it would be wrong to turf him out because of that.
Also, it would be unfair if they don't like his tone, or his questions.
It IS a public building, paid for by us, and the only place he can go to enquire about his case.
I thought he was treated with a fair degree of tolerance.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:It looks like a Para's Beret to me BTW.
Whichever regiment it belongs to, he will immediately be recognised as a "Walt" or "Walter". All regiments take seriously the allegiance to "their own" and this idiot only needs to meet one wronged person in the wrong situation and he'll get his head kicked in.
I think his choice of a beret is most applicable, Tom has the Panama ...let this fellow wear his choice of headwear in pride. I rather think a Davy Crockett hat might suit him.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Joinder wrote: Unless their is s specific rule on filming, it would be wrong to turf him out because of that.
It IS a public building, paid for by us, and the only place he can go to enquire about his case.
He won't be the first or last person to adopt a belligerent and hectoring tone with the reception staff or to spout a lot of nonsense to them. I am sure they are trained how to cope with those situations politely and with tolerance. Which is what they did. However, I am sure you accept there comes a point where the situation has to be ended either because someone is being overly aggressive or the conversation is becoming repetitive and pointless.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Joinder wrote: Unless their is s specific rule on filming, it would be wrong to turf him out because of that.
He won't be the first or last person to adopt a belligerent and hectoring tone with the reception staff or to spout a lot of nonsense to them. I am sure they are trained how to cope with those situations politely and with tolerance. Which is what they did. However, I am sure you accept there comes a point where the situation has to be ended either because someone is being overly aggressive or the conversation is becoming repetitive and pointless.
Yes indeed, having a camera seems to make people seek reactions just for the film, hence the aggressive and hectoring tone they adopt
As a keen cyclist I am appalled by head cam nuts who deliberately put themselves in dangerous situations for a YouTube video.
I still can't work out if he is a giant leg pull though
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

"Dealing with awkard customers" is a course they all attend, this video should be part of the training
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

"Joinder
As a keen cyclist I am appalled by head cam nuts who deliberately put themselves in dangerous situations for a YouTube video.
LOL how true, Monkeynutscom on YT festooned himself and his bike with cameras and would deliberately put himself into danger for YT hits and to be fair it worked. His "Its all on Camera" when he antagonised one to many motorists, was very like Shaun's "Take your hands off my private conveyance." Monkeynuts has now moved the cameras into a car, which he drives around wearing for some weird reason a full face motor cycle helmet, collecting footage of other peoples bad driving, trouble is most of the footage he now collects is of his own aggressive and far from perfect driving :)
Shaun I doubt is a leg pull, he has mentioned in YT comments that he is ill but he has not specified to my knowledge what is wrong with him, I actually feel sorry for the guy.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Towards the end of the benefits office video he tells police he learning difficulties.

This guy is going to do something very stupid. Mark my words.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Skeleton wrote:
"Joinder
LOL how true, Monkeynutscom on YT festooned himself and his bike with cameras and would deliberately put himself into danger for YT hits and to be fair it worked. His "Its all on Camera" when he antagonised one to many motorists, was very like Shaun's "Take your hands off my private conveyance." Monkeynuts has now moved the cameras into a car, which he drives around wearing for some weird reason a full face motor cycle helmet, collecting footage of other peoples bad driving, trouble is most of the footage he now collects is of his own aggressive and far from perfect driving :)
Shaun I doubt is a leg pull, he has mentioned in YT comments that he is ill but he has not specified to my knowledge what is wrong with him, I actually feel sorry for the guy.
Lol, I remember monkeynuts and his bike just watched some car vids, I liked "woman nearly pulls out" in one of them. North Wales is full of bad drivers !
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Joinder wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Every time one of these blustering idiots gets away with this behaviour, it encourages others.
Unless their is s specific rule on filming, it would be wrong to turf him out because of that.
As you'll guess, I don't agree. Just because taxpayers paid for that building doesn't mean that anyone can behave as they wish there. The taxpayers also appointed managers to administer the facility, and to set rules for how it will be used. Anyone who doesn't like the rules can challenge them through the taxpayer-funded complaints system or the taxpayer-funded courts.

(He also wasn't there to discuss his own business with the council, but to interfere in someone else's affairs without proper authority. He was obviously also hoping to make a scene, he had his phone ready and his tone was needlessly goading and superior)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

IDIOT wrote:Towards the end of the benefits office video he tells police he learning difficulties.
:whistle:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Thus making life much harder for people with genuine learning difficulties.