Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:I particularly liked the fake "gangsta" voice he affected in the car when talking to the cops, then returned to his normal voice when addressing his camera.
One to watch
He is a delight 8) he even effects an American accent sometimes, a fine and worthy addition.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:I particularly liked the fake "gangsta" voice he affected in the car when talking to the cops, then returned to his normal voice when addressing his camera.
One to watch
He is a delight 8) he even effects an American accent sometimes, a fine and worthy addition.
Yes ! I detected that lapse into Americana too !. BTW, you should encourage him over on YouTube, that chap hardcopy has got the right idea.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I must thank exiled scouser for this exemplary find, quite a magnificent addition .
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I wonder if he consents to the laws that enable him to claim benefits, receive free treatment on the NHS and, well, I was going to say have a free education, but clearly from the video he's received no benefit whatsoever under the Education Act.

We have to deal with FOTLers at work, and when they start ranting on and on we just put the receiver on the desk and go off and make a cuppa. I did that to Habeas a few weeks ago, I was gone for over 10 minutes and he never even noticed.

Those coppers had the patience of a saint. I'd have been so tempted to smash the window, drag the idiot out, and then give him a good pasting.

"Get your hands off me! Get your hands off me! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! OWWWW! POLICE BRUTALITY!"

:haha: :haha: :haha:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It seems he's on LInkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/shaun-cassidy/54/606/429

https://twitter.com/shortyisherexbl

https://www.facebook.com/Shaun.Loves.Beth.Walker

"C.E.O & Founder
AVMP Studios UK"

His 'business' page contains some very impressive testimonials.

http://avmpstudiosuk.yolasite.com/

"We didn't know what we would have done without him." -- EA Games, London

"Shaun's knowledge and Expertise in animation is invaluable! " -- Casey Hudson, Bioware, USA

Well, I'm impressed. I thought he was just a dope-smoking, unemployed wastrel. :sarcasmon:
Last edited by mufc1959 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

I think http://www.pc4b.com is where he lets off steam about rebelling (and solicits donations for his "Constitution Protection Service"). http://www.pc4b.com/docs/ would seem to have similar documents to the ones he was waving at the police. I haven't been able to find the "Margaret Thatcher once met Jimmy Savile so therefore I don't need car insurance" one, which strikes me as being a novel take on the subject.

I do find it rather disturbing that he appeared to spend several minutes staring at his "Sworn Oath of Allegience" to the Barons' Committee as though he was convinced it meant something - and it clearly did to him. It's rather sad that, for all the colourful crests he's added to it, he was unable to spell allegiance correctly.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'm taking those references with a pinch of salt. For one Shaun isn't in the EA Careers group on LinkedIn, InsideEA, it's a big group and chock full of the sort of people you should know if you want to get ahead in that industry. For two on twitter Casey Hudson follows 201 people, he's not following Shaun (he's also not following a lot of people who have worked with him).

Perhaps someone should reach out to Mr Hudson and ask if the reference is genuine. Or if Shaun has just imagined it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Wonder if he could put some of his experience with losing his car into the next edition of "Grand theft Auto" lol
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bloody hilarious, he is going to be an interweb phenomenon. Highlights for me were the accidental utterance of truth when he stated that "ignorance has no defence under law". Ignorance has no defence anywhere, mate, as i'm sure life tries to teach him day in, day out.

The end to the second video as they drag him out of the car where he starts squeaking "plice brutality, police brutality!!!1!!!" Priceless.

Honestly, if I was a copper I'd have maced him, tasered him, cuffed him and chucked him in the back of the meat wagon before the first video was halway done.

When will these idiots understand the harm and loss they cause with their idiocy?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

An interesting document from Google's cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT
NOTICE OF CLARIFICATION AND UNDERSTANDING
NOTICE OF ACTIVE FEE SCHEDULE
I am NOT the name you have presumed I am to be, I am NOT “MISTER SHAUN PATRICK
CASSIDY” , I am a sovereign born being of this realm, who has inalienable rights and
freedoms, under the Declaration of Rights 1688/89 and the Magna Carta 1215. I am the
man, Shaun, of the Family: Cassidy.
Also, I have NOT moved into the residence of “4 Brindley Close” in the Borough of Eccles in
the City of Salford, Located within the County of Greater Manchester with a Postal Code of
[M30 0HZ].
Now I am fully recovered from my accident, I demand my dwelling that was unlawfully
stolen from me, to be restored to me, as I was unlawfully stopped of receiving housing
benefit myself in the first place which placed me under duress and having to be forced to
sleep on other peoples sofa’s. and because at the time of my housing benefits being
suspended I was unable to physically access that property, it still did not WARRANT the
UNLAWFUL SIEZURE AND ENTRY OF 87 HEREFORD ROAD, ECCLES, MANCHESTER, M30 0HZ.
I am a well-educated and very, very intelligent man.
I am uncertain what the intention of this letter was. It seems that his benefits were stopped for some reason which resulted in him becoming homeless. There are sections referring to someone else and their benefits and his claims to be their carer, which may indicate that the other person's benefits had been affected due to a belief that he had moved in to their address.

It's a bit confusing, but it does seem to follow the standard freeman boilerplate.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Also, I have NOT moved into the residence of “4 Brindley Close” in the Borough of Eccles in
the City of Salford, Located within the County of Greater Manchester with a Postal Code of
[M30 0HZ].
Which appears to be where he had his car impounded unlawfully stolen from: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.47639 ... 312!8i6656
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

This is the ting with these FMOTL type people that bothers me the most. I thought he wanted to Free from all government intrusion in to their lives, yet they want their benefits, which they are only entitled to because of those same laws they do not wish to apply to them. If he wants to be free of the government he needs to rid himself of all connections to the government, including the receipt of benefits, health care, use of government services, public transportation, etc. Yet they want to keep the stuff they like, and ignore the stuff they do not like. Talk about Hypocrisy. A true FMOTL would live off the land, without the benefit of any government handouts, assistance, or the use of any government supported agency, infrastructure, or benefits.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pox wrote:This one worries me a bit - unlike many of the FMOTHL lot who just seem to be in it to avoid paying for anything, Shaun seems to really believe the tosh.

OK, he is young and may grow out of it but I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that he does something incredibly stupid just to make a name for himself. Or gets used as a pawn in someone else's game - I suspect that he is somewhat impressionable.

Deluded and dangerous IMO and I hope I am wrong.
I'm afraid from current exposure that incredibly stupid is not only already on the table, but is part and parcel of the whole package. I really think he has plumbed the depths of his intellect, and found it to be a shallow rut in the road of life.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Forsyth wrote:
[M30 0HZ].
Which appears to be where he had his car impounded unlawfully stolen from: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.47639 ... 312!8i6656
Which is odd as that address appears on one of his letters in his "Janet and John go Freeman" book.
And Grand Theft Auto with a Fiat Punto? Do you lose points for nicking it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

mufc1959 wrote:It seems he's on LInkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.

Well, I'm impressed. I thought he was just a dope-smoking, unemployed wastrel. :sarcasmon:
He's certainly going for a meteoric rise in the freeman universe. Checked his FB friends list and he's already added Jon Dow, Neelu, Elisabeth Nolsen and Araya Soma (one of the most crazy exponents of the Hampstead SRA hoax).
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote:This is the ting with these FMOTL type people that bothers me the most. I thought he wanted to Free from all government intrusion in to their lives, yet they want their benefits, which they are only entitled to because of those same laws they do not wish to apply to them. If he wants to be free of the government he needs to rid himself of all connections to the government, including the receipt of benefits, health care, use of government services, public transportation, etc. Yet they want to keep the stuff they like, and ignore the stuff they do not like. Talk about Hypocrisy. A true FMOTL would live off the land, without the benefit of any government handouts, assistance, or the use of any government supported agency, infrastructure, or benefits.
A footle needs the system to continue to operate as it does at the moment. Footles don't want to pay for anything but they expect everyone else to supply them with life's essentials. Ask any footle if everyone stopped paying council tax how do they propose to ensure essential services are maintained. They have no answer. Same if no one paid for the supply of gas, electric and water. Ask the footle who would pay the workers' wages. Again they have no answer. Footles need the present system more than the system needs them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:

He's certainly going for a meteoric rise in the freeman universe. Checked his FB friends list and he's already added Jon Dow, Neelu, Elisabeth Nolsen and Araya Soma (one of the most crazy exponents of the Hampstead SRA hoax).
Just when I thought it was all over along came this delightful man. I like the way he types a 45 page letter of rebuttal to the court. I must confess watching people lose their 'private conveyances' to the traffic division always gives me a warm feeling. I hope he doesn't fade like Lee Munro..... :naughty: be a shame that would :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

SC in letter to Salford County Council wrote:I am a well-educated and very, very intelligent man.
SC in Youtube profile wrote:I have self taught myself from the age of 7. The only teacher i had was Youtube, for without, i would not be able to be what i am today.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
One to watch
Yes ! I detected that lapse into Americana too !. BTW, you should encourage him over on YouTube, that chap hardcopy has got the right idea.
Thank you....yep G$£ D***ed Hardcopy is always right, I do try.....honestly I do .
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:

Lee Munro was a false dawn, he flickered and faded, very disappointed. This guy has got more about I think, let's hope so anyway.
Just when I thought it was all over along came this delightful man. I like the way he types a 45 page letter of rebuttal to the court. I must confess watching people lose their 'private conveyances' to the traffic division always gives me a warm feeling. I hope he doesn't fade like Lee Munro..... :naughty: be a shame that would :thinking: .