Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Postby Hercule Parrot » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:00 am

I think we should write this off as a misunderstanding, no point in squabbling over something tangential. You're both splendid chaps, and there would be no intent or malice behind any of it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

FatGambit

Postby FatGambit » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 am

Joinder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:We're getting into a topic, and an argument, that have absolutely nothing at all to do with Quatloos. If you feel the need to continue it please do so through PMs.

Well said, glad to see you moderators are on the ball, even if you've slept thru reams of this guff.

As said earlier it's not guff, it's relevant to the topic and free electric seems to be a running theme among the sovereign citizen groups, as Shaun is trying to explore it ATM, I don't really see the harm, even if the discussion is a bit geeky.

It'll be even more relevant when Shaun goes through his front window arse first courtesy of his magic Tesla Coil.

BTW there's something on your nose Joiner....

Hyrion

Postby Hyrion » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:I think we should write this off as a misunderstanding ... there would be no intent or malice behind any of it.

Only YiamCross can confirm that - should he choose.

He's attributed an opinion to me that I do not hold. Will he take some step to correct it?

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Hyrion wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:I think we should write this off as a misunderstanding ... there would be no intent or malice behind any of it.

Only YiamCross can confirm that - should he choose.

He's attributed an opinion to me that I do not hold. Will he take some step to correct it?

Enough. Anything further by either of you and I'll deleting the entire series between you. This is an absolutely trivial issue, a coffee-break squabble, and it's turning it into a personal honour, pistols at dawn confrontation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

YiamCross

Postby YiamCross » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:
Enough. Anything further by either of you and I'll deleting the entire series between you. This is an absolutely trivial issue, a coffee-break squabble, and it's turning it into a personal honour, pistols at dawn confrontation.

I absolutely agree, it's trivial and I can't see the problem as no offence is intended. I'm happy to discuss in PMs with Hyrion but I can't initiate as he's disabled the PM service.

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Postby rogfulton » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:12 am

This topic isn't necessarily the right one for this, mods please move if necessary.

Another "free energy" video on YouTube:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAg25Ndk_k

Link was found from a mobile device.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt

SteveUK

Postby SteveUK » Thu May 12, 2016 10:19 am

The insanity continues.

Birth Bond anyone?

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

Return to “United Kingdom”