Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by hucknallred »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:11 pm Sounds to me like he's already lost it at least once already for no insurance.
Documented earlier in this thread was his Fiat Punto video, the rozzers spotted that his car personal conveyance was without insurance & tax. Upon spotting the tow truck he locked himself in & did the usual freeman nonsense.

After a long exchange plod had had enough. However, this was a late 90s Fiat Punto, no need to smash the glass. The PC found a random key that fitted the keyhole & just unlocked the door, dragging him out soon afterwards with cries of 'Police butaleteh'.

After getting a less than favourable response in the comments he removed the video.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No real surprise then. I can't say I remember, but no surprise. Apparently he Jonesing for reprise. He has nine left after all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:53 pm No real surprise then. I can't say I remember, but no surprise. Apparently he Jonesing for reprise. He has nine left after all.
Now I remember why the thread is titled so...
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:47 pm If he isn't spending all his money on "spliff" as he puts it, and isn't spending it on insurance, then what one wonders is he spending it on?
I suspect that's exactly what his spending it on. Amongst the footler / troofer / general kook fraternity there does seem to be a disproportionate number of them who don't know the meaning of the word "moderation" when it comes to weed.

I'm quite partial to my Friday night "big cigarette" myself following the "little bit of what you fancy does you good" principle but in excess it turns you into exactly the sort of delusional, paranoid, aggressive cabbage our esteemed Mr C seems to be.

If you start smoking the stuff daily and build up a tolerance you can easily burn (see what I did there?) through £50-100 worth a week and as I would imagine he's completely unemployable that's way outside of his income bracket.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

That was where I was going, trying for rhetorical and sarcastic. I would have to say that based on behavior and the situation that he is probably a heavy user. They are always think so much better at things than they actually are and the nastiness does seem to go with it. I would also say impulse issues magnified by use. Pot paranoia and persecution delusion is a real thing. I don't remember, is pot even legal in the UK? Which ever I can't imagine it is any cheaper there than here so how is sweet boy paying for his recreational habit which I can't imagine is anything but quite high.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:23 pm I would have to say that based on behavior and the situation that he is probably a heavy user.
It's an easy assertion to make. The more likely explanation is that he is a moron.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:22 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:23 pm I would have to say that based on behavior and the situation that he is probably a heavy user.
It's an easy assertion to make. The more likely explanation is that he is a moron.
That I think goes without saying.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

But I am sure that nowadays he only takes it for medicinal and therapeutic purposes:

"Cos' I got mental 'ealth, see "

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:04 pm
But I am sure that nowadays he only takes it for medicinal and therapeutic purposes:

"Cos' I got mental 'ealth, see "

TheRambler
I love the ones on Facebook who claim they only take it for medical reasons. I'm not denying it does have medical uses but I don't make three posts a day about the metformin I take for my diabetes :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:22 pm
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.