Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Shaun "where's my ride" Cassidy

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:This is the ting with these FMOTL type people that bothers me the most. I thought he wanted to Free from all government intrusion in to their lives, yet they want their benefits, which they are only entitled to because of those same laws they do not wish to apply to them. If he wants to be free of the government he needs to rid himself of all connections to the government, including the receipt of benefits, health care, use of government services, public transportation, etc. Yet they want to keep the stuff they like, and ignore the stuff they do not like. Talk about Hypocrisy. A true FMOTL would live off the land, without the benefit of any government handouts, assistance, or the use of any government supported agency, infrastructure, or benefits.
This is what I said in a posting in another discussion about Edwin Sigglekow, a freeman-type income tax evader who demanded his entitlements too;
So why did he want the Crown to pay for his legal help? As a personal comment keep in mind the thing that pisses me off most about these clowns is how they refuse to acknowledge they have any responsibility to pay income tax to help fund the functions of their federal and provincial governments and, in fact, engage in criminally tax evasion to avoid paying anything. However they have no compunction whatever about demanding their full entitlement to the range of benefits that these governments offer. Entitlements funded through the taxes paid by people like me. It's nothing but brazen hypocrisy from worthless parasites. Sorry, ranting again, where was I? Right. So why did he want the Crown to pay for his legal help?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

That letter from the "document cache" up there is a blast.
If anyone dares call him "mister" it is treason.
A visit will cost the authorities £500,00 a time.
And the rigmarole about his leg locking in hypertension was just too much, really these guys should be employed as comedy sketch writers.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

On yeah, all freemen who want to be free of taxes and government still want benefits, hospital treatment,, and to travel in conveyances on publicly funded roads, along with a host of other things.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

Joinder wrote:On yeah, all freemen who want to be free of taxes and government still want benefits, hospital treatment,, and to travel in conveyances on publicly funded roads, along with a host of other things.
In similar vein, here's another Freetard who thinks there are no consequences for her actions.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... g7RyPlViko

Looking back at her previous postings, she has a history of ignoring debts, her mother has disowned her for sending the bailiffs round to her (the mother's) house, and now she's wondering if she can ignore a warrant for her arrest.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

She asks what she should do. I say, make sure you arrange for someone to look after your kids, pets, and yard as necessary. Then secure your car, lock away all your credit cards, keys, phone, ect. Wear clothes you won't miss and carry only a single house key, some form of id, a little cash, and the letter. Get a friend to give you a ride to the courthouse, or else take the bus, hopefully with a friend. When you get to the courthouse go to the public defender's office and show them the letter. let them know you might need them if you are allergic to lawyers and don't want to do this, then at least have a statement ready, one that contains only things that you personally have experienced yourself. Do not put in anything about law or government. Then go to the main desk and show the letter. say you are here as requested. the worst that could happen is they put you in custody, that's why all the prep. Or you may have a hearing where you get a date to come back for trial or else an order to pay something you forgot. More likely there will merely be a schedule for a hearing, for which you have to come back later.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I've been looking through "Shorty's" FB page to understand a bit more about him. I think the freeman stuff is a fairly recent thing and to be fair he doesn't seem to stick with anything for long.

Back in February he was posting his manifesto for his candidacy as "Prime Minister of England" which included (inevitably) legalising cannabis, suspension of all MPs pending investigation into their involvement with child abuse and removing benefits for anyone not born in this country. As he says ... "Sir Winston Churchill didn't save us in World War II just so it could get f****d over by Conservative w*****s and overrun by illegals ...".

He moved smoothly into posting "Britain First" memes but in May his previous admiration for Churchill didn't prevent him posting a link about how he had "the blood of millions on his hands" and at the same time he published his first freeman type message - the illustrated Magna Carta document that he had in his conveyance before it was stolen. From there it has been a rapid and complete immersion in every aspect of freeman / conspiritard woo; lawful rebellion, anti-EU, chemtrails, Agenda 21, Grand Juries, the Hampstead SRA hoax and on and on.

Incidentally in April he was talking about getting a provisional driving licence. Given that he discovered lawful rebellion in May I think it's very likely that in addition to no insurance, tax and MoT, he doesn't have licence either.

His background is very familiar and depressing. No father, in and out of his mother's house, in and out of school, no qualifications, community college, community service, drink, drugs, benefits and a romantic belief that he can make himself into a successful computer expert or musician
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Everytime he gets excited his voice goes and he sounds like Paul Daniels
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Best part of the "No Reply" video is where he explains that traffic laws don't apply to him because Jimmy Saville did bad things to children.

As well as him struggling to stay awake while speaking.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

grixit wrote:She asks what she should do.
I say she should contact Ceylon asp.She is a member on that forum that guarantees getting you into more debt free. And maybe Crawford and Taylor. That'll keep me happy for a few months.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Thoroughly enjoyed parts 1 and 2. Guy gifted his address away during a frame in the video, nice street by the looks of it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:In similar vein, here's another Freetard who thinks there are no consequences for her actions.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... g7RyPlViko
Absolutely. This lady behaves with the petulant selfishness of a spoiled child. Nothing is her fault, nobody should expect her to comply with any rules. Unfortunately the GOOFY board provides rich nutrients for this mentality, so she will be encouraged further into debt and disaster.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:I must thank exiled scouser for this exemplary find, quite a magnificent addition .

Our little Unwashed Looking Microbe may be trying a ploy on the theme, Get given old worn out Punto, I expect MOT failure. He could even have found the said private conveyance as it has no effective lock barrel, it might not even run.
Park outside house plastered in Your own Lawful/Official notices and definitely not registered in your name.
Await visit by Police make video .......Voila! instant YouTube fame :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

vampireLOREN wrote:Our little Unwashed Looking Microbe may be trying a ploy on the theme, Get given old worn out Punto, I expect MOT failure. He could even have found the said private conveyance as it has no effective lock barrel, it might not even run.
Park outside house plastered in Your own Lawful/Official notices and definitely not registered in your name.
Await visit by Police make video .......Voila! instant YouTube fame :thinking: .
Shaun Cassidy wrote:Shaun Cassidy
20 September at 08:20 · Edited ·

going through a process right now. shall we say an experiment, i have purchased a conveyance, to travel in as im a traveller and do not give two shits about these unlawful "persons" ioerating on our shores, these are criminals in the highest power.

So got a Fiat Punto, 1.2 165 Quid, Didnt send that V5c off, didnt need to, not giving consent to anything, had proof of purchase which makes it my property, which is my right to do what i wish with my property. as is all to do what they so wish with their own property,

Thus that being said, i simply went and chucked a notice in the Window; Declaring that it is a Private Conveyance, and it is not a "Car" or "veichle" as another angle to look at it is, the wording.

There is no laws written pertaining to the use of a private conveyance on the roads or highways of this land.

The Licence Plate is the Property if the DVLA, have you ever heard the saying, Possession is 9 tenths of the Law, by them attatching those plates to the Front and Back of the Conveyance, then, they immediately lay claim to your property, as they are on it before and after the property starts and finish, now why do i say it like that its because, what ever is in "Between" those plates becomes the property also of the DVLA.

MoT is still a forced contract against yoru will. you dont willingly choose to get one, you are threatend with punishment if you dont. - Racketering that. old school mafia tactics.

Insurance, same thing forced contract. we as humans are liable no matter what for any harm, loss or fraud, so? why the conrtact also? answer, Racketering.

Tax - is a criminal offence to pay under, our common laws, and even one of their statutes - Section 8 of the Accessories and Abbettors Act 1861 - "Whosoever shall aid, abet, counsel, or procure the commission of [F1any indictable offence] , whether the same be [F1an offence] at common law or by virtue of any Act passed or to be passed, shall be liable to be tried, indicted, and punished as a principal offender. " - also note ANY ACT passed in Parliament.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vic ... /section/8

New Identification Numbers need to be claimed, and have plates done - levy free, this has to be done in numbers, i.e. they need to recieve like a thousand notifications in one go.

saftey in numbers, and we also should travel round in packs. like wolves do together.

perhaps even put a rasberri pi in the conveyance so you can have a three way secure radio link to each other, -i am a Programmer (i can make this happen)

Send em there "property" back, which is the plates, again like a thousand in one go. or do it in the flesh and broadcast it live. over the internet.

Notice of Denial of Consent to Jurisdicition, all to be served in unisen. again in the thousand.

We can make an impact and a dent into the coffers by doing it in unison and together as a group.

I think we should all arrange a private meetup, suggest using whatsapp, since its secure. and make a plan of action. according to our laws and customs. and common law.
https://www.facebook.com/Shaun.Loves.Be ... 1701668893
Cost him £165 (apparently that's 250 USD or 330 CAD).

As far as the "It's a conveyance, not a vehicle" argument goes, according to the very elderly shorter Oxford I have here, the definition of vehicle includes:
Shorter Oxford wrote:II. 2. A means of conveyance provided with wheels or runners and used for the carriage of persons or goods; a carriage, cart, wagon, sledge, etc. 1656.
In British law a carriage has quite a broad interpretation: a bicycle is a carriage, as is a Segway. I don't think there are any rulings concerning pogo-sticks yet but I haven't made an exhaustive search.

Blackstone's Police Operational Handbook have two pages on the subject, including the useful piece of information that a hovercraft or a child's scooter equipped with an engine can be a motor vehicle.

In terms of what is considered to be driving, my understanding is that the car does not actually need to be moving for such a determination to be made. From the video it seemed that the key was in the ignition and the dashboard lights were on, which may be relevant though there may well be room for argument there. I suspect the police may not pursue that one given that other charges may be less open to challenge.

So yes, it does look like he deliberately provoked this encounter, which would explain the presence of a handy folder full of pretty documents which impressed the police so much that they wedged them in the crack of their bonnet (this is not a euphemism). On the good side, it does suggest that he considers £165 to be an inconsequential sum of money. Given his previous comments about his benefits it's nice to know he's not completely broke.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Forsyth wrote:In terms of what is considered to be driving, my understanding is that the car does not actually need to be moving for such a determination to be made. From the video it seemed that the key was in the ignition and the dashboard lights were on, which may be relevant though there may well be room for argument there. I suspect the police may not pursue that one given that other charges may be less open to challenge.
Being in the driver's seat and being in possession of the keys could be enough to be "in charge" of the car. The ignition being on just gives the Police more cause to believe he is "in charge" or "driving" so he is open to a charge of driving without or not in accordance with a license. They might just go for the no tax and insurance as that I think allows them to write up forms on the spot and tow it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

I believe the law says "in control" of a motor vehicle which can include not actually being in the thing at the time. If you decided to abandon a moving vehicle on a steep hill for the sheer fun of it and it flattened a bus queue full of nuns and orphans you would still be in control even though you had no actual control over it at all.

In any event... All of this crap is rendered totally irrelevant by the plain meaning rule and car, driver, vehicle etc mean what everybody but the footlers understands it to me.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Braveheart Cassidy wrote:...we also should travel round in packs. like wolves do together. perhaps even put a rasberri pi in the conveyance so you can have a three way secure radio link to each other, -i am a Programmer (i can make this happen)
You are not a 'Programmer', you are a soap-dodging work-shy good-for-nothing Walter Mitty. You could no more build a rack of raspberry pi's with radio module, antenna and regulated power supply, encryption, control panels etc than you could fly to the moon. On the other hand, I like your idea of assembling all the unlicenced, uninsured drivers in one place. It would make the job of the police much easier. Please go ahead with that aspect.
Forsyth wrote:[On the good side, it does suggest that he considers £165 to be an inconsequential sum of money. Given his previous comments about his benefits it's nice to know he's not completely broke.
I wonder if he's aware of the new mandatory costs regime in E&W criminal courts? If he quickly pleads guilty and co-operates fully, he will get away with maybe £200 in costs, plus a fine of at least the same. If he puts the court to the expense of a trial, then if convicted the mandatory costs will be £1,000. The magistrates have no discretion in this. http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/law/society ... ullarticle
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Braveheart Cassidy wrote:...we also should travel round in packs. like wolves do together. perhaps even put a rasberri pi in the conveyance so you can have a three way secure radio link to each other, -i am a Programmer (i can make this happen)
If only there was some form of mobile communication network in the UK that would allow people to talk to each other in a group, through a small mobile device, perhaps one that could interface with an in car system through a local area radio system that would allow the operator to have their hands free.

Seriously has this programmer not thought that if you get even the most basic of smartphones and install the Skype app you'll be able to do all of that and if you put Bluetooth in the car you can do it all HANDS FREE. I was taught that if somebody else has invented a way to do what you want to do and you can use it, use it - don't re-invent the wheel.

Also programmers can usually spell Raspberry Pi correctly (due to the fact that in ALL programming and scripting languages the spelling of functions, variables and just about everything else is critical to the program actually working and not just bugging out because var I != var l || var i.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

He's now taken to sharing faked pictures to provoke outrage about the child abuse enquiry.

Compare: https://www.facebook.com/Shaun.Loves.Be ... 3000981325
With: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-s ... s-21031255

The BBC image is cropped slightly, but is obviously either the same picture or taken a matter of seconds apart. It's possible that the BBC used a stock photograph for their article, however at the very least it dates back to the 15th January 2013 and is not representative of any recent debate.

The same image also turns up claiming to be about an HS2 rail link debate: http://www.51m.co.uk/from-the-additiona ... ns-debate/.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Forsyth wrote:He's now taken to sharing faked pictures to provoke outrage about the child abuse enquiry.
That's a sly trick, and very effective on the mass of mouthbreathing facebookers who won't even question it's authenticity. The photographs perfectly represent what they already believe, so it just reinforces their prejudices.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

From Shaun's comments on part 2. Guy hasn't got a graps of how to spell let alone much to do with the road traffic act.
Shaun Cassidy 2 days ago
Just to make this clear,

I was not charged with No Licence, and No Tax = Aqesience to the Statements i Said.

Charges were issued for No MoT and No Insurance, and Resisting Arrest (FALSE).

The Notice i Sent to the Courts is available for YOUR Viewing here.

http://www.pc4b.com/docs/civil/Notice_1.pdf

The Siezure Notice was NOT filled out correctly, the Siezure Notice claims i was "DRIVING" i was not.

So if i was DRIVING i must HAVE BEEN PULLED OVER, i was NOT PULLED OVER, i caught them trying to steal my private property, and i stated to them, thats private property, and there telling me, what i purchase i do not own? thats like me saying to you, right the computers in your house belong to me because im the government... its completely and utturly criminal extortion via rackerteering.

and i am NOT claiming freeman, i am claiming common law, perhaps you wish to take a look at Section 26 of the Criminal Courts and Justice Act 2015, which makes direct reference, supplementing rather than repealing, the common law offence of Misconduct in a Public Office.

Common Law is Constitutional Law, The Magna Carta has been around for 800 years. ParLIEment has been around for 750.

If you say common law does not exist, prove it by proving murder does not exist...

Under Section 8 of the Accesories and Abbetors Act 1861 Which has not been repealed, and is INFORCE if you wish to stand under legal legislation, this act makes it a criminal offence of treason to comply with any statute or law, that causes a transgression against another sovereign human being.

A Crime cannot be committed on something that does not exist in reality. a crime can only be committed by another human to another human. we are all responsible for our actions, and all are bound by common law, if you belive you are not, then you are seriously deranged and in my eyes, an enemy to the people and the common law.

The US Constitution was born from our Magna Carta. There is nothing stopping us from using what we wish to improve our consitution.

if you wish to view my oath of alliegence then please do so.

http:/www.pc4b.com/signed-oaths/ot6.pdf