Another sandwich short of a picnic - Goofer phenixsphinx

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Another sandwich short of a picnic - Goofer phenixsphinx

Post by mufc1959 »

Anyone in the London area who wants some free entertainment, I'd highly recommend you pitch up at Lavender Hill Magistrates' Court tomorrow morning.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ead#unread

Naturally, being a Goofer, he's had expert legal advice from another freetard.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ad#p420193

It includes this gem: "Best way of winning is to get them to leave the court in dishonor, he who leaves the battlefield first loses."

The Goofer has his strategy all worked out ... "I'm going to try and get them to leave so as to dismiss the case myself."
Last edited by mufc1959 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Another sandwich short of a picnic

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My favorite part of the (ahem) "advice" is the one which reads:

"This is a maxim of the civil law, where everything must be proved by two witnesses. [Matthew 18:16, 2 Corinthians 13:1] "

Hmmmmmmm. I didn't know that the UK used civil law -- and after all, the "counselor" advises claiming rights under "common law". A bit of confusion there, methinks.... Also, I don't know that Bible quotes carry much legal weight in British courts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Also, I don't know that Bible quotes carry much legal weight in British courts.
I thought they would have quoted 12. Deut. 25:11 daily at the local magistrates
When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

phenixsphinx wrote:So... I'm FINALLY in court
Only in .... hmm..... "their world" do they actually work to get into Court.

Most other sane people avoid it if they can.

Edited to add: Wow, the advice budster99 provides reads like a list of everything you should not do in a Court Of Law.
longdog

Post by longdog »

.I must say the placing of full-stops at the beginning of each sentence in his .doc files is a new one on me ?Is this just illiteracy or some cunning new application of grammar with hitherto unexplained legal lawful significance :shrug:
Last edited by longdog on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I have a feeling that tomorrow evening this fiasco will be reported as a massive WIN!! SUCCESS!!! BOOOOOOM!! with the freetard bragging about how he refused to give joinder and that they couldn't produce the contract. He'll ignore the finding of guilty and the resultant penalty.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

What's with the reference to Section 61 of the Magna Carta?

61 Provided for the application and observation of the charter by twenty-five of the barons.

Not on the legislation books, but obviously has some esoteric meaning in la la land.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A suggestion when you start a new discussion. Try and get the subject's name in the discussion header. That way it connects to somebody specific and it can also indicate the topic of the post. "Another sandwich short of a picnic" really says nothing about the topic. Even if you have to use his GOODF name it's something.

This is why I've been going back and changing some of my old discussion headers. One was just titled "The CRA has an Operation Fable?". That really had no information whatever about the actual topic which was about the McCarties, a married couple charged with income tax evasion after following the instructions of a self-professed tax guru called Russell Porisky. I changed it to "The McCarties - Poriskyites and Operation Fable". Three things in one heading, their name, their identification as Porisky followers, and Operation Fable. This was a Canada Revenue Agency project to find and audit all of the Porisky followers.

Ther are so many Porisky based tax evasion charges and convictions that I set up an index to keep track of them.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10250
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Sorry Burnaby. I'll edit it, if I can.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

That's awesome
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:

That's awesome
I'm currently attending a whole batch of different Poriskyite tax evasion trials. It was a huge scheme. I spent almost two weeks last month sitting in on Arthur "horse-zapper" Doerksen's trial. Currently adjourned until next year. I'm also attending Porisky and Gould's own hearings on their retrial and I was at two Millar hearings in the past week. Fung and Lawson are coming up. They keep me occupied.

Sadly I can't attend the Denise Eddie or Debbie Anderson trials because one is in Edmonton and another is 60 miles away up the Fraser Valley. They show potential to be very entertaining.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Re: Another sandwich short of a picnic - Goofer phenixsphinx

Post by AndyPandy »