Saving Grace - Could this get any worse for someone

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Saving Grace - Could this get any worse for someone

Post by AndyPandy »

Another one who's life couldn't get much worse, but doesn't seem to realise how much sh1t he's actually in, determined to stick with the woo (doesn't trust Solicitors!) and take advice from that well known legal eagle RobSwift.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... g_cuIZ4WK0

Possession order, bankrupted AND an arrest warrant for contempt of court and still asking 'what can I do?' :beatinghorse:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Saving Grace - Could this get any worse for someone

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

...he's actually in...
He's a she.
Dear Grace, either go and talk to someone like CAB or likely get arrested and lose your house. GOODF and Robswift will just keep on with the woo and you will still lose your house and still likely get arrested.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say screwed is the very mildest term for the "pickle" she is in. I suspect she has not done anything now to the point where it is too late for her to undo any of the mess she is in from the sounds of it, and particularly if she won't go to the one party who might be able to actually help her. Sad, truly sad. She picked a really bad time to start in on the koolaid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

April - "I have been made bankrupt by a creditor, problem is I do not want to be bankrupt because it wont help my situation. I have been trying to find a way of reversing it but I do not want to use a lawyer. "

October - "I did not want a lawyer to re-present me I don't trust them. I was thinking is too late to go down the route of I am a woman, not a legal entity, or I did not receive equal value, or where did they get the money to give me."

Sinking deeper into the GOOFYness as the day of eviction nears.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton1
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Skeleton1 »

Swift do secured loans for home owners using the house as security. Their web site makes it very clear that their core customer base is people with a poor credit history who basically can not get a loan anywhere else. They also provide a raft of information on that site on what to consider before you take out a loan with them, and a ton of information on what to do if you can not pay them back. Advice she has totally ignored.

Hopefully she will ignore idiot Swifty's offer of help and do what 2 goofies have even recommended and seek proper legal advice. She won't though and will lose her home.

I think this is the same person who a while back ignored a court summons re Council Tax on one cells recommendation that it was only an invitation, then came back shortly after to ask if she could ignore an arrest warrant.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This is someone whose made bad decisions her whole life, from the sound of it, and is unwilling to accept grown-up responsibility. Anyone needing to go to Swift Advances for finance is already screwed beyond recovery usually. These people use a secured loan from Swift to pay off their Vanquis card and then instead of cutting it up, rack up the card, catalogue and Wonga debts once again.

The address was in one of the attachments. Redbrick bog-standard Victorian Brum terrace, probably not worth what's secured on it. It's the one with the brown door.

wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton1 wrote: Hopefully she will ignore idiot Swifty's offer of help
I hope she doesn't have any difficult or simple questions for Robswift as he doesn't like being put on the back foot, his opinions challenged or being contradicted. He will have her banned if she makes him look to be the dick he actually is. Although to most here he manages quite easily to show he's a dick all on his own.
ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959 wrote:Anyone needing to go to Swift Advances for finance is already screwed beyond recovery usually.
I looked through the paperwork and spotted the address too. I believe she has a mortgage and two secured loans which in England is rare going on f*****g desperate. No way after 3 lots of costs, interest and late charges, and a forced sale is she going to come out with anything. The time to have done something was March April when she first got the bankruptcy petition, but she doesn't take advice off solicitors preferring the never won a case lunatics on FMOTL websites. Well, Grace, by next spring/summer you will be a FWOTL, you won't have a place to live and you'll be free to wander down to a homeless shelter.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

She bought the house in 1995. If she hadn't spent money she didn't have, she'd have paid it off by now. Here's the bankruptcy notice from the London Gazette.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2265170
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Anyone needing to go to Swift Advances for finance is already screwed beyond recovery usually.
I looked through the paperwork and spotted the address too. I believe she has a mortgage and two secured loans which in England is rare going on f*****g desperate. No way after 3 lots of costs, interest and late charges, and a forced sale is she going to come out with anything. The time to have done something was March April when she first got the bankruptcy petition, but she doesn't take advice off solicitors preferring the never won a case lunatics on FMOTL websites. Well, Grace, by next spring/summer you will be a FWOTL, you won't have a place to live and you'll be free to wander down to a homeless shelter.
Agreed, she is going to be left with nothing and bankrupt. I didnt realise there was a third loan and its a pay day one, as we all know the interest for late payment regardless of the changes on that one alone is going to be whopping. She should have done her best to keep her Mortgage going and negoatiate something with Vanquis and put the house on the market. Dealing with the pay day loan people though would have not been fun.

Now she heads down the Freetard road to misery, already the signs are their, her house is being stolen and its all everyone elses fault etc. MUFC is right, bad decisions throughout.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:She bought the house in 1995. If she hadn't spent money she didn't have, she'd have paid it off by now. Here's the bankruptcy notice from the London Gazette. https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2265170
Bankrupted 7th Jan 2015, but on 24th Apr 2015 she was telling the GOOFY's that "I am determine to keep my house its all I have left for my grandkids" (http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 54&t=85134)

Tragically naive, and wide open to exploitation by the fuckwitted keyboard heroes of GOOFY.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Could it get worse, well yes, she's been advised to try WeRe Bank and Peter of England by the mouthbreathers. I'd hope that someone would give her sensible well researched advice, but even if that were posted it would be shouted down by someone who either doesn't know the harm they are doing or worse doesn't care.

If she follows the advice she's being given on GOODF, when it all goes tits up, she'll be told that she didn't do it right, or that the powers that be couldn't let people win and have rigged the game, or any one of the thousand other excuses they've rehearsed in order to draw attention away from the simple fact that their advice doesn't work in either theory or practice.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery wrote:Could it get worse, well yes, she's been advised to try WeRe Bank and Peter of England by the mouthbreathers.
That raises an interesting point of law. Even if WeRe bank is fake, is Peter of England in contempt of court if he offers her an account?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Could it get worse, well yes, she's been advised to try WeRe Bank and Peter of England by the mouthbreathers.
That raises an interesting point of law. Even if WeRe bank is fake, is Peter of England in contempt of court if he offers her an account?
That would indeed be an interesting turn of events. It seems from their letter that the Trustees in Bankruptcy are losing patience with Saving Grace. I can't see them taking it lightly if she tries to pay off her bankruptcy debts with a WeRe cheque.
ArthurWankspittle

The first point will be that the receiver will ask the polite judicial equivalent of "Where the **** did you get that?" The second point will be that the receiver will ask that a judge asks Peter to explain. That would be interesting.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

and the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service?) has kidnapped her grandson, definitely been a really bad year for her !! :shrug:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... hFsyZR4WK0
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

The woman is beyond help, even on Goofy they are advising her she has lost in court and is going to lose everything, and the only way she may be able to stop that is to talk to her creditors and seek legal advice. She is even warned that in her case the evasive tactics advised by some on Goofy will not work. (not that they work anywhere else either)

She ignores that advice every time it is posted and heads down the woo route of "legal entity" "proof of claim" etc. It stops being a sad case then and becomes one of simple stupidity.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote: and the only way she may be able to stop that is to talk to her creditors ...
Given she is already bankrupt she can't even do that. Her creditors shouldn't talk to her either for the same reason.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Don't know what her panic is about. Surely with an elite team of GOODF, POE and Swifty in tow, things are definitely looking up.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

After being urged to get some proper legal advice, Saving Grace has now decided to challenge the bankruptcy using FOTL arguments. This'll end well ...

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ad#p426998