KDL blames GOODF for fine

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: KDL blames GOODF for fine

Post by Greengrass »

Skeleton wrote:
If you have chased someone for 6 years via baliffs etc and are still trying and but they have managed to avoid paying does the debt still become statute-barred?
If you have done this then it is obvious they are never going to cough - each enforcement action has its own cost (usually £100 a pop) & you are throwing good money after bad and should have let go well before this. You have to remember just because you have Judgment is no guarantee of payment.
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

A lot that go to GOODF are those hoping someone is going to help them get out of paying. If you are skint and someone offers you a letter to write costing say £20 against a debt of £599 then they will take it. Only when it goes pear shaped do they start to see the light. Classic examples are on www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk run by JasonDWB who appears to have picked up some legal speak and comes across as a Solicitor whereas he appears to be a failed Will Writer. His latest failure is on their today, seems to have cost someone £1500+ in Courtfines/charges plus they have got themselves a criminal record. Now doubt he will have charged them plenty to "draft & present their case".

Sounds a classic con to me. Reckon this year alone he cost his "mug punters" approx £50k.
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

Greengrass wrote:A lot that go to GOODF are those hoping someone is going to help them get out of paying. If you are skint and someone offers you a letter to write costing say £20 against a debt of £599 then they will take it. Only when it goes pear shaped do they start to see the light. Classic examples are on http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk run by JasonDWB who appears to have picked up some legal speak and comes across as a Solicitor whereas he appears to be a failed Will Writer. His latest failure is on their today, seems to have cost someone £1500+ in Courtfines/charges plus they have got themselves a criminal record. Now doubt he will have charged them plenty to "draft & present their case".

Sounds a classic con to me. Reckon this year alone he cost his "mug punters" approx £50k.
Classic con and willing punters for the reasons you describe.

He is another that believes everything he says is legal and lawful and 100% correct and he presents his "advice" as such. That forum is jam packed with lemmings stood at the edge of the cliff preparing to take that last jump and he will happily assist, for a fee.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

He's been kicked off GOODF, CAG & Legal Beagles & some of his ramblings are on different FMoTL sites such as Kent Freedom Movement, even copied a commercial website in its entireity to try & pass off as his own until the original owners were informed.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

PeanutGallery wrote:
fortinbras wrote:They wanted to get out from their debts without actually paying them.

You can always find free cheese in a mousetrap.
The trick to getting free cheese from a mousetrap of course is to make absolutely sure you aren't the first mouse to try it.

Which is what I think the majority of GOODF posters are trying to do, pushing someone else off the cliff to see if they survive the landing.
A story from my youth that perhaps is a fitting metaphor: we had a mouse problem, and I had the chore of maintaining the traps. Once I was getting near the end of my rounds and realized that there were two traps left and only one bit of cheese. Not being interested enough to consider alternative baits, I just baited one trap, positioned it against a wall under the sink, then armed the remaining empty trap and put it right next to the baited one. Caught two mice: the one that managed to trigger an empty trap, and the one that crawled right over its dead comrade to get at the cheese.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Greengrass wrote: Classic examples are on http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk run by JasonDWB who appears to have picked up some legal speak and comes across as a Solicitor whereas he appears to be a failed Will Writer. His latest failure is on their today, seems to have cost someone £1500+ in Courtfines/charges plus they have got themselves a criminal record. Now doubt he will have charged them plenty to "draft & present their case".

Isn't this the guy who calls himself The Guru and who claimed to have been a pilot before wandering into the murky world of bailiffs?

Jay Bradley was always raving about him on BTBATB and kept posting links to the Guru's Facebook page (the Bailiff Bible) where JB used to advertise his clamp cutting business.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Bailiff-Bi ... /timeline/
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.