Prize idiot 4today goes to Alex

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Prize idiot 4today goes to Alex

Post by AndyPandy »

I really don't even know where to begin with this one, it's the total bemusement that comes through as to why his claim for £6m against Cabot is rejected by the Judge as 'totally without merit' that gets me : :haha:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... hSxdJR4WK0
Skeleton

Re: Prize idiot 4today goes to Alex

Post by Skeleton »

Re: How to stop paying council tax. Violet Flame edition.

Postby David68 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:50 am

Great info, I've recently bought a house (non mortgage) I haven't registered with land registry, electoral role, t. v licence or electric, Unfortunately no mains gas! My private conveyance is registered to an old address so they can Put as many PCN on as they like and they do even though I have the legal notice on windscreen! I paid the water by endorsement and just sent 3rd letter to Moorcrap who are addressing me as David of the family lumb! I keep getting demands for money addressed to previous owners ( I should tell them about this great site) as a child I knew there was something wrong and always wanted to be "off grid" to live my life in peace I've finally reached my goal at the age of 47 and I've saved soooo much money and sanity. Sites like this and the people who pioneered for us all are fantastic. Keep up the good and invaluable work.

David68

I think dishonest Dave may give him a run for his money as idiot of the day, and most certainly as liar of the day.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

AndyPandy wrote:I really don't even know where to begin with this one, it's the total bemusement that comes through as to why his claim for £6m against Cabot is rejected by the Judge as 'totally without merit' that gets me : :haha:

I think this part of his post should show you where to begin.....and end.
I seem to have given adequate reason in my own mind
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Good heavens, these are whole new levels of stupid. Why do these idiots think that they can bind someone to a contract unliterally by 'tacit agreement' yet decide that they won't be bound by any contracts they don't want to abide by.

As for Dave, he's a complete liar. When completion took place on his house his solicitor would have sent off the documents to the Land Registry, as he's obliged to do, to ensure title has passed to the freetard. Otherwise it's still registered in the name of the previous owner ... who could sell it again if he was of a mind to do so.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote: As for Dave, he's a complete liar. When completion took place on his house his solicitor would have sent off the documents to the Land Registry, as he's obliged to do, to ensure title has passed to the freetard. Otherwise it's still registered in the name of the previous owner ... who could sell it again if he was of a mind to do so.
He's either a complete liar or an absolute moron.

I have on a previous occasion run into someone who tried something along these lines.

He eventually spent a fortune in court trying to prove the property was actually his, and iirc failed (how he failed I don't know because he must surely have retained a paper trail, although the result assumes he didn't).

Slightly different topic, but same principal, I've seen a number of people try similar stunts with internet domain names (registering them with false details - like the radio site Gillard broadcasts on) and there are gangs out there that use that to their advantage to capture those domains.

If someone can get Dave's address, and if it transpired he is telling the truth, then he better have his paperwork and evidence in order or his house will be eventually captured, especially if the previous owners passed on, and can't therefore verify Dave's story.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
mufc1959 wrote: As for Dave, he's a complete liar. When completion took place on his house his solicitor would have sent off the documents to the Land Registry, as he's obliged to do, to ensure title has passed to the freetard. Otherwise it's still registered in the name of the previous owner ... who could sell it again if he was of a mind to do so.
He's either a complete liar or an absolute moron.

I have on a previous occasion run into someone who tried something along these lines.

He eventually spent a fortune in court trying to prove the property was actually his, and iirc failed (how he failed I don't know because he must surely have retained a paper trail, although the result assumes he didn't).

Slightly different topic, but same principal, I've seen a number of people try similar stunts with internet domain names (registering them with false details - like the radio site Gillard broadcasts on) and there are gangs out there that use that to their advantage to capture those domains.

If someone can get Dave's address, and if it transpired he is telling the truth, then he better have his paperwork and evidence in order or his house will be eventually captured, especially if the previous owners passed on, and can't therefore verify Dave's story.
I don't believe for a minute he is living with no electric, so by not regisering I would assume he uses it but has either not told anyone he is the new owner or has done so using a false name. He has paid for water by "endorsement" and his car sits on his drive festooned with "legal notices" That address is going to be noticed really quick, but the more i read it, the more i think "Dave" is taking the piss out of the goofers with his one and only post.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I will give you he could be gassing them along as this is just the type of BS they seem to eat up with a spoon and ask for more. Critical thinking doesn't seem to be a factor with this group, so yeah, that is exactly what it could be. Otherwise his story has too many holes in it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:I really don't even know where to begin with this one, it's the total bemusement that comes through as to why his claim for £6m against Cabot is rejected by the Judge as 'totally without merit' that gets me : :haha:

Classic foisted contract nonsense. It's a shame that Cabot didn't send a lawyer to represent them, and then claim their costs from the idiot.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

On the theme of idiots :-
Commonwealth Bank Credit Card $17,000

Postby jostv » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:52 am

I had a CBA platinum credit card with a $17,000 limit.

At $15,000 I became unemployed, and used the remaining credit to survive for a couple of months, running it up to $17500.

During that time, I came across this video on YouTube "The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind" By Mike Maloney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Then I came across a video by John explaining the straw man, which eventually lead me to this site.

I followed the tutorials and instructions, posting my copyright declaration, and sending off my letters to the office of the CEO for Commonwealth Bank, the biggest bank in Australia.

Their office responded, here is a summary of the important bits.
"The CBA has reviewed your request and the language used in your letter is not clear or in line with Australian banking terminology"
"Your Mastercard account is an unsecured debt and no contract is signed on the establishment of the account"
"This letter is to confirm that your credit card and associated Terms and Conditions outline your obligation to us with regard to your Mastercard".

All fear I had instantly vaporized: Here was the office of the CEO, telling me no contract is signed and that I am obligated. No contract, obligated. Incredible!

Has anyone ever received a credit card that they haven't had to sign a contract for? The answer is No.

They didn't respond to the second or third letter, and they never did provide the information I was requesting so that I could lawfully settle any obligation I might lawfully owe. The next contact was from the Debt Collector, and I followed the exact same process. They were unable to prove the debt and we now have a tacit agreement in place.

The debt was at $21,500 AUD at 22% interest when I sent my final letter several weeks ago.

I highly recommend this site to my friends and to follow the process I did. Remember, fear is your only enemy.

jostv

Re: Commonwealth Bank Credit Card $17,000
:!:
Postby ceylon » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:16 pm

:D
Brilliant, declare what the bank have told him as incredible, send them 3 woo letters that brings the bailiffs a knocking, follow the same woo process and get a tacit agreement in place, I assume he means the third letter sent to the DCA declares the debt is null and void, and watch the interest raise the debt to 21,500 AUD plus the costs that are about to go with collecting it.

Post the above in the "Success" forum of GOODF and Ceylon thinks its a success to!!

Barking, truly barking mad. :beatinghorse:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The claim for £6m is continuing and he's overjoyed, going to be another stunning victory. :sarcasmon:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... itOBZR4WK0
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:The claim for £6m is continuing and he's overjoyed, going to be another stunning victory. :sarcasmon:

Dear me, even on GOODF and fair play to them, their telling him he wont win, he is going to have costs awarded against him and he is taking the piss with his fee schedule, yet he still continues.

Crawford hasn't got a cousin has he?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Definitely prize idiot material.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Alex C.
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Alex C. »

AndyPandy wrote:The claim for £6m is continuing and he's overjoyed, going to be another stunning victory. :sarcasmon:

Browsing let me to this post: http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... itgaYQxh_Y which is brilliant. Basically, someone puts a notice on their car saying if you stick anything to this car I'll charge you £5,000 to remove it - the council stick a PCN on it (incorrectly - overturned at adjudication0 - he files for the £5k in fees via the small claims court which gets struck out and he ends up with £3k in costs to pay.

Lots of rubbish on the following pages about common law courts, courts of record etc.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He's at it again, this time claiming £2m against the CSA and specifically £4K for attendance at Court he's been summonsed to on the 27th November, this guy is a complete moro.

I'm predicting at least one night in prison in the not too distant future, any one want to raise me one night ?

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/downl ... p?id=14586
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:He's at it again, this time claiming £2m ...
"As you have failed to provide the documentation within the ten (10) days requested in my last correspondence, we are now in agreement to; and have a lawfully binding tacit agreement..."

No, really you don't. Enjoy finding out the hard way.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Why not go big? Wear an alert bracelet that charges for putting something on your person! Or your flesh and blood envelope, mortal form, meat suit, or whatever it is you prefer to call the thing that says "ow" when poked.

That way, every time you get handcuffed, fingerprinted, or stuffed into orange pajamas, it's payday!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
nebuer
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by nebuer »

More troubling is how this guy is getting the fees paid - for a claim of this value, the fees are not insubstantial. I hope we are not paying for his fee remissions...
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

nebuer wrote:More troubling is how this guy is getting the fees paid - for a claim of this value, the fees are not insubstantial. I hope we are not paying for his fee remissions...
Well I doubt he's paying for them out of his own pocket !! :shock: