Today's idiot - Bleher

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Today's idiot - Bleher

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:no one can really blame Haining for the fact that there are people stupid enough to listen to him.
I can blame Haining for not assisting this guy in his desperation, he is forever telling people to go to his site and "ask anything they like" . Haining has simply ignored this desperate member .
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone has seen the light, after being led down the wrong path by Jimmy, once she read about our friend Bleher and his £3k parking ticket.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ad#p421818
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Greengrass wrote:Here's a previous post he made asking for help - fell on deaf ears

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... hVwq2s2A18
Oh I don't know, if he'd answered Tiggy's question he might have got the same response they'd given elsewhere.

bobhodgson wrote:
I have not quoted a statute - instead referred to Legal Notices. Due you know which statute to use?

Tiggy wrote:
So you've issued a claim for a penalty notice through the Small Claims Court, but you don't actually know or haven't actually specified the legal basis / statute for the claim.

As it stands, if you've continued this claim this could end up costing you a lot of money in costs as they'll simply go for a Summary Judgment and request costs be awarded.

You can almost hear the incredulity in Tiggy's response.
Pox

Post by Pox »

It's worth revisiting the Bleher post over on GOOFY - he is not a happy bunny and is accusing some of 'leading him up the garden path'.

He is even suggesting that the advice given on GOODF can lead to folks losing their homes - how dare he?

Won't be long before he gets a ban for 'causing trouble' (aka, telling the truth).
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:Someone has seen the light, after being led down the wrong path by Jimmy, once she read about our friend Bleher and his £3k parking ticket.

She may have seen the shit that one cells been feeding her but it has not stopped het, one avenue closes off, she seeks another, she can't be real, nobody is that stupid. She is going to end up in a worse position than Bleher!

Bring it on :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Pox wrote:It's worth revisiting the Bleher post over on GOOFY - he is not a happy bunny and is accusing some of 'leading him up the garden path'.

He is even suggesting that the advice given on GOODF can lead to folks losing their homes - how dare he?

Won't be long before he gets a ban for 'causing trouble' (aka, telling the truth).
They will blame him for the loss, telling him he did something wrong in the way he made his claim, e.g. forgot to dance a hornpipe in court or something.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Someone has seen the light, after being led down the wrong path by Jimmy, once she read about our friend Bleher and his £3k parking ticket.

She may have seen the shit that one cells been feeding her but it has not stopped het, one avenue closes off, she seeks another, she can't be real, nobody is that stupid. She is going to end up in a worse position than Bleher!

I hope for Yvette's sake she doesn't follow half cell's lose the name lot game or she's in a world of shit. She doesn't come across to be fully wired up & appears the type who would wilt under pressure from TPTB unlike the battle hardened freeman legend Jimmy. Resolute poster is that Tiggy over on GIDF & is smart enough to know debunking the garbage they spew out will lead to a ban. Helping people climb out of the rabbit hole? Heaven forbid! :shrug:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

I hope for Yvette's sake she doesn't follow half cell's lose the name lot game or she's in a world of shit. She doesn't come across to be fully wired up & appears the type who would wilt under pressure from TPTB unlike the battle hardened freeman legend Jimmy. Resolute poster is that Tiggy over on GIDF & is smart enough to know debunking the garbage they spew out will lead to a ban. Helping people climb out of the rabbit hole? Heaven forbid! :shrug:
The last thing Blehr needs is Jimmy waltzing into that thread and claiming if he had known he would of sorted it. Yvette i am not sure of, but each time she is gently warned (as you say they have to be careful on GOODF) that something may not work, she simply asks whats next and moves on. Im hoping that she does not think that discontinuing her claim will stop the Bailiffs in their tracks but i bet that's where that thread goes next. The way she is getting a Clipboard full of info ready for if they visit is really disturbing, i think she is expecting to be able to debate her way out of it at the door.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From memory I think Yvette's acknowledged she's in the hole for the original ticket. But she has said she is going to use the 'removal of implied rights of access' notice with the bailiffs for the enforcement of the ticket. If they're court bailiffs acting on CCJ she will lose badly.

But separately she issued a claim against the parking company for damages - after being advised by the Freetards that only the person bringing a claim has any power in court. She's now going to apply to discontinue this, but will, of course, be responsible for any legal costs the other side has incurred up to discontinuance.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:From memory I think Yvette's acknowledged she's in the hole for the original ticket. But she has said she is going to use the 'removal of implied rights of access' notice with the bailiffs for the enforcement of the ticket. If they're court bailiffs acting on CCJ she will lose badly.

But separately she issued a claim against the parking company for damages - after being advised by the Freetards that only the person bringing a claim has any power in court. She's now going to apply to discontinue this, but will, of course, be responsible for any legal costs the other side has incurred up to discontinuance.
What an absolute delight Yvette is, I just wish she could be persuaded to make videos. When I think of the hours she has spent studying this crap, day's spent thinking of letters to write....days wasted communicating with Jimmy and Luke.
And what has the silly bitch got to show? lashing's of lovely debt :haha: :haha: :haha: .
I really enjoyed this thread.....lots & lots! What a victory :wink: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:From memory I think Yvette's acknowledged she's in the hole for the original ticket. But she has said she is going to use the 'removal of implied rights of access' notice with the bailiffs for the enforcement of the ticket. If they're court bailiffs acting on CCJ she will lose badly.

What an absolute delight Yvette is, I just wish she could be persuaded to make videos. When I think of the hours she has spent studying this crap, day's spent thinking of letters to write....days wasted communicating with Jimmy and Luke.
And what has the silly bitch got to show? lashing's of lovely debt :haha: :haha: :haha: .
I really enjoyed this thread.....lots & lots! What a victory :wink: .
It just keeps on giving, Tiggy tries to (patiently) explain that a penalty charge isn't based upon contract law (ie it's based upon breaching a statute) and is NOT an offer to contract and Yvette still doesn't 'get' it ! :beatinghorse:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yvette has fallen for the contradictory FOTL junk that:

(a) Statutes are merely suggestions, and there is no obligation to comply with any the FOTLer doesn't consent to. So a statute is like the offer of a contract, which FOTLers are entitled to not accept.

(b) FOTLers can foist contracts on other people.