Today's idiot - Bleher

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Today's idiot - Bleher

Post by mufc1959 »

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ead#unread

Despite the 'notice' on his car that anyone giving him a ticket must pay him £5,000, astonishingly, he was given a ticket! Vinci Parking ignored his letters and didn't pay him his £5,000, so he issued a claim (which cost him £185) to force them to pay up.

In court it went very well for him.
Just to update everyone, Vinci Park succeeded in a strike-out application in court today as the notice cannot bind anybody into a contract and there is no legal provision for claiming damages or losses in relation to overturned parking charge notices either. I have been ordered to pay just over £3k in legal fees to them, so effectively now know that the notice may work as a deterrent in some circumstances but is not legally enforceable. I can't afford appealing.
Skeleton

Re: Today's idiot - Bleher

Post by Skeleton »

Well done GOODERS, your insistence that everything you post is correct has lead to yet another stunning defeat.

3000 pounds + plus the original ticket is some going to prove that these notices you insist are legal and binding are purely worthless bits of paper. But like implied rights of access they do have a good side, they flag you up the system as a knob that needs to be watched.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I notice thus far that Ceylon isn't responding to this idiot, yet it is all on the back of Mark Haining`s preaching and teaching that this guy has found himself in the debt he is now in..
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I have been ordered to pay just over £3k in legal fees to them
What a glorious victory!

He's wasted more money there than I've spent on parking tickets in my entire life, or ever will do.

I can't wait to see his next genius move in this journey we call life.
Skeleton wrote:But like implied rights of access they do have a good side, they flag you up the system as a knob that needs to be watched.
Yes, what they see as some sort of heroic revolutionary stand is seen by the rest of the world as a fool waving his arms in the air and shouting "look at me, I'm an knob, proceed with this in mind"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just to update everyone, Vinci Park succeeded in a strike-out application in court today as the notice cannot bind anybody into a contract and there is no legal provision for claiming damages or losses in relation to overturned parking charge notices either. I have been ordered to pay just over £3k in legal fees to them, so effectively now know that the notice may work as a deterrent in some circumstances but is not legally enforceable. I can't afford appealing.
So this legal genius is now out £3200 plus whatever the ticket cost him, yeah I'd say real and fer sure proof that his notice works, and this is a victory?????. How does he feed and clothe himself with out constant supervision? This is the kind of mental giant who uses a match to check and see if there is any gas left in the tank.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

notorial dissent wrote:
So this legal genius is now out £3200 plus whatever the ticket cost him, yeah I'd say real and fer sure proof that his notice works, and this is a victory?????. How does he feed and clothe himself with out constant supervision? This is the kind of mental giant who uses a match to check and see if there is any gas left in the tank.
Maybe Ceylon just needs to tell him 15 times that he actually won?
Warning may contain traces of nut
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

Considering that Vinci Parking fold at the first sign of any real defence (from various sources but as Pepipoo alerted me to this site I though I'd name drop them) this goes beyond 'stupid'. Some people really do have more money than sense. The painful thing is that VP will now use this famous victory to promote their own murky business. As an aside this particular bit is shear lunacy
as the notice cannot bind anybody into a contract
as that's exactly why VP expect you to pay their speculative invoices.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NigelJK wrote:Considering that Vinci Parking fold at the first sign of any real defence...
It is the goodfy way, even if you give them a winning hand they'll manage to manufacture a defeat from it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And from what Bleher says, the original ticket was overturned anyway.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NigelJK wrote:Considering that Vinci Parking fold at the first sign of any real defence (from various sources but as Pepipoo alerted me to this site I though I'd name drop them) this goes beyond 'stupid'. Some people really do have more money than sense. The painful thing is that VP will now use this famous victory to promote their own murky business. As an aside this particular bit is shear lunacy
as the notice cannot bind anybody into a contract
as that's exactly why VP expect you to pay their speculative invoices.
But they do because their YT video course and the "advice" on GOODF says they have to. The advice is always given as fact though and you must be extremely stupid not to believe it. Been said before but it it is very true, one of the ways Goofyland works is to push others forward and see where they end up, those that lose in the main lie and the cycle continues. Throw into the mix the the likes of One Cell and Swifty who truly believe all the shit Ceylon and others spout and the spiral continues.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This is brilliant. Just for anyone who doesn't know, the parking ticket in this case is almost certainly unenforceable, he didn't need to do anything. Now he has a court order that says he owes them £3k+. He has gone from not needing to pay them anything to legally owing them £3k+ which will likely be collected by bailiffs, not letters pretending you owe someone money.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:This is brilliant. Just for anyone who doesn't know, the parking ticket in this case is almost certainly unenforceable, he didn't need to do anything. Now he has a court order that says he owes them £3k+. He has gone from not needing to pay them anything to legally owing them £3k+ which will likely be collected by bailiffs, not letters pretending you owe someone money.
They like to talk about the concept of manufacturing money out of nothing but their reverse alchemy of being able to conjure debts out of nothing is a wonder to behold.
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
He has gone from not needing to pay them anything to legally owing them £3k+ which will likely be collected by bailiffs, not letters pretending you owe someone money.
More likely will be transferred up to HCEO & by the time charges are added will not be far short of £5k.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

So let me get this straight?

1) He got a parking ticket.
2) Successfully appealed it to Pepico and got it quashed.
3) Fresh from the shot in the arm, he then sues them for breach of contract for £1300 million odd?
(The figure might be wrong but it's the only approx figure I saw).

Yeah like a Judge is going to award that, amazing.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:I notice thus far that Ceylon isn't responding to this idiot, yet it is all on the back of Mark Haining`s preaching and teaching that this guy has found himself in the debt he is now in..
Nope. This kind of idiot is going to find some way to get himself into trouble, no one can really blame Haining for the fact that there are people stupid enough to listen to him.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Maybe VP declined his contract because he'd forgot to apply a raised seal and a wet signature? :sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Epic win !!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

3 grand down :haha: :haha: :haha:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

WeRe cheque?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bleher wrote:Vinci Park succeeded in a strike-out application in court today as the notice cannot bind anybody into a contract and there is no legal provision for claiming damages or losses in relation to overturned parking charge notices either. I have been ordered to pay just over £3k in legal fees to them
BOOOMMMM!!!111!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

Here's a previous post he made asking for help - fell on deaf ears

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... hVwq2s2A18