Anthony Meehan - They are all third party interlopers

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Anthony Meehan - They are all third party interlopers

Post by PeanutGallery »

He's been doing the rounds on YouTube for a while and while I've known about him for some time, having first found him back when the now reformed Woo follower Jamie "Bopalot" Barnes was facing trial, never bothered to post or start a thread on him.

However he's modelling himself as a guru and while he might be known to some of you, in fact he's probably known to most of you, I present for our discussion, delight and disapproval the quite deplorable Anthony Meehan of Knutsford. A man who's approach to debt management consists of calling them "Third party interlopers" and a great deal of swearing.

Anthony, who like our dear friend Colon has a number of YouTube channels, all of which are basically the same, they are (in no special order):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUmzTy ... 2GtM73Db7g
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94KjD ... QGOobk35WQ

Here is a video of Tony dealing with Robinson Way, he claims they have no valid right to ask him for payment, calls it Fraud by Deception. Tony's position is that they have no valid claim because the banks already paid for the debt twice, which as we all know is atypical woo and wibble. Essentially Tony thinks that by being advanced a line of credit, he's being robbed. Because robbery always involves you being given things for free.

Of course he peddles the usual bits of woo, like "Legal Fiction" "Corporation Name" and if you don't understand this are a "Sheeple". Tony believes that signing a credit agreement creates the money.

Essentially Tony comes across as someone who thinks he can basically shout his way out of debt and that by being overly aggressive to those unfortunate enough to have to deal with him. Now Tony's tactic may work for small debts, which are likely to be written off because it's likely that the costs that would be incurred in recovery would exceed any amount recovered. However this is going to damage his credit rating through defaults and, if one creditor wishes to make his life more difficult could easily lead to bankruptcy.

He's an obnoxious, horrible little man who frankly deserves all the **** life will throw at him.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Re: Anthony Meehan - They are all third party interlopers

Post by Skeleton »

He does not help himself by making videos when he puts his bong down and further spurred on by a good old dose of the amber nectar. Some of them he is virtually incoherent.

I used to find him entertaining but like Chrisy there is a nasty side to him and he likes to belittle people behind the safety of his phone.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Agreed, he's a bully and one who picks his fights from the safety of a telephone, at least the berk Ceylon has the courage to actually stand up and accuse people face to face. Tony is much more of a coward, which makes him that much more of a prick.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:Agreed, he's a bully and one who picks his fights from the safety of a telephone, at least the berk Ceylon has the courage to actually stand up and accuse people face to face. Tony is much more of a coward, which makes him that much more of a prick.
Agreed and I don't know if he still does because i have not watched his channel for a while, but he used to fall out with people in the comments section, get pissed/stoned and make a incoherent video about them. He is a scaffolder by trade i believe, carries on like this he will be taking a big fall.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

He has some redeeming features, he's another one who saw through Haining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upVKE3JWwVI
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:He has some redeeming features, he's another one who saw through Haining.

NG do not get me wrong, he is very much his own man, he does things his own way and if that includes kicking the likes of Ceylon he will say so.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

With his lovely yellow smile & pierced nose i think Tony fell off the ugly tree & broke every branch en route to his freeloading arse. I've seen many of his videos & surprised he hasn't already had a dedicated thread in his honour. Basically just another freeman type who believes he owes nothing as its all created so therefore screw you debt collectors & bailiffs mentality.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Tony's debt videos appear to be dealing with debt collectors who ring or write to him attemptng to collect on staute barred by limitation debts. Nothing guru about that. Statute barred debt chasers can be swiftly ignored and should be as they are chancers/vultures. The law is the law after all.

Talking of law Tony is also a follower/advocate of a guy called Mark Stevens who questions how the law applies because they say the law applies. As far as I see it if I walk down the street doing nothing wrong no laws apply to me but if I did something to wrong a person or their property then of course the law/act should apply to me because I'm out of order. Tony believes there are no laws and is very vocal about this when he's not shitfaced and arguing with people on YouTube.

His wife died of cancer earlier this year which may or may not account for the way he behaves. He's recently had a big spat with Brian aka Badda Bing/Baddification on YouTube where they are both saying they own each others asses.

Compulsive viewing if you you like watching online fighting.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:
NG3 wrote:He has some redeeming features, he's another one who saw through Haining.

NG do not get me wrong, he is very much his own man, he does things his own way and if that includes kicking the likes of Ceylon he will say so.

Another creepy Minger, ring through his nose , bolts in his neck.....just your average arsehole.
Apart from that......doesn't he have an annoying little giggle?.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?