Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by YiamCross »

Daft Ada wrote:So happy I don't use Facebook.

There is more to life than Candy Crush invites
There is?
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

YiamCross wrote:
Daft Ada wrote:So happy I don't use Facebook.

There is more to life than Candy Crush invites
There is?
Yes there is. Farm Heroes invotes. :whistle:
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:

I would suggest that you should consider sending a letter before action, threatening an injunction to have any postings made relating to you by Amanda Pike or any other in the Eviction Fraud of the Banks group deleted, I would get screengrabs of any offensive and intimidating content, and include it with the letter. Mail it to Facebook, 10 Brock Street, London UK, send it by normal post no need for recorded delivery but get a certificate of posting from the post office.
It's a plan but you try finding an address for FB. The only phone number they list is in the US, they don't think much of our special relationship do they, these damned Yanks?

I have an idea of where FB UK HQ is and I shall be paying them a visit soon. I think the personal touch is required here.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I'm seriously considering an action against facebook who are culpable as publishers of threats and breaches of privacy when they fail to remove them in a reasonable time after being informed of the posts.
Good luck with that Yiam. I wouldn't fancy your chances.
Nor me but it would be funny if it stuck, wouldn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

letissier14 wrote:..

I don't think Amanda realises that by posting all this shit, it is has the potential to incite an attack against someone, and I would firmly put the blame onto her
I think she realises very well what rousing the rabble can result in and that is her intention. There is no good reason for posting an address other than as a threat and to intimidate.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In retrospect this now makes me believe Gillard was correct about Haining or someone associated with him being behind his tires being slashed and windows broken.

This is an angry, stupid, racist mob.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:

I would suggest that you should consider sending a letter before action, threatening an injunction to have any postings made relating to you by Amanda Pike or any other in the Eviction Fraud of the Banks group deleted, I would get screengrabs of any offensive and intimidating content, and include it with the letter. Mail it to Facebook, 10 Brock Street, London UK, send it by normal post no need for recorded delivery but get a certificate of posting from the post office.
It's a plan but you try finding an address for FB. The only phone number they list is in the US, they don't think much of our special relationship do they, these damned Yanks?

I have an idea of where FB UK HQ is and I shall be paying them a visit soon. I think the personal touch is required here.
The bolded text is the current address for Facebooks UK operations. At least according to: https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0633 ... TD/summary
Warning may contain traces of nut
justinscouse
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by justinscouse »

Hi all

Been following the goings on with everyone over in GOOFY land on here for several weeks now, nice to see rational conversation, mixed with a little humour, on everything that's going on right now. Got to say, I snuck in under the radar on FB and joined EFOTB, just to see what they were saying, and I can't believe the outright lunacy! Then, to see the Reveal a Troll page, well, that's a step too far for me. These people are attacking people for stating recorded facts, or having an opinion, and it's rapidly heading into dangerous territory. They are no better than a cult, brainwashing people, and then hiding away blaming everybody else. Definitelythink the authorities should be aware of their online actions, and take it into account when it comes to the upcoming court cases - that would wipe the smiles off their faces!
justinscouse
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by justinscouse »

I find the EFOTB group description to be laughable:

This group will NOT tolerate any Negativity
or the use of excessive foul language we also ask that you to stick to the topic of eviction and the Crawfords please, so anything related is fine. off topic posts may be removed - Let's keep it friendly, clean and cheerful!

What a bunch of hypocrites!!
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

YiamCross wrote:[It's a plan but you try finding an address for FB. The only phone number they list is in the US, they don't think much of our special relationship do they, these damned Yanks?

Might be somewhere to start...

Company Number 06331310
Company Name FACEBOOK UK LTD
Registered Address 10 BROCK STREET, REGENT'S PLACE, LONDON NW1 3FG Show more
Telephone Number - TPS -
Incorporation Date 01/08/2007
SIC07 73110 Show more
SIC07 Description ADVERTISING AGENCIES
Principal Activity The provision of marketing and sales support to the Facebook Group.
Additional information
CCJ's 0 (£0)
Mortgages 0
Accountant -
Ultimate Holding Company FACEBOOK INC
Group 11 companies Show More
Show more
Key financials
Year to date 31/12/2014
Turnover £104,951,999
Pre Tax Profit -£28,480,502
Shareholder funds £16,062,124
Employees 362

Structure
Company Name Safe Number Registered Number Latest Key Financials Consol. Accounts Rating Limit Turnover
FACEBOOK INC US49961673 - - N/R -
FACEBOOK CAYMAN HOLDIN... N/A N/A - - - -
FACEBOOK INTERNATION... IE00457882 IE466277 - N N/R -
FACEBOOK INTERNATI... IE00457924 IE466319 - N N/R -
FACEBOOK IRELAND... IE00458010 IE466405 - N N/R -
FACEBOOK IRELAN... IE00454538 IE462932 31.12.2013 N 98 €15,000,000 €2,977,243,000
FACEBOOK PAYMEN... IE00494193 IE496091 31.12.2013 N 91 €2,400,000 €26,781,958
FACEBOOK INTERN... IE00512635 IE514293 31.12.2013 N 94 €100,000
EDGE NETWORK... IE00512634 IE514292 31.12.2013 N 97 €2,100,000 €27,054,000
FACEBOOK GLOBAL HOLDIN... N/A N/A - - - -
FACEBOOK UK LTD UK05974583 06331310 31.12.2014 N 57 £770,000 £104,951,999
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:I've been uncomfortable with people on here revealing addresses and even posting photos of homes, also the doctoring of pictures too.
It ends in tears, and is unnecessary and provocative, the video and comments of Amanda's dancing video being a case in point.

Now this I get uncomfortable with, I have suffered really Suffered by having been accused....falsely accused of being an Ex-Miner and now retired bailiff :violin: . Did I complain? not once , if you post daily mindless drivel and lies ...pour scorn on anyone who disagrees....I would suggest do not post videos of yourself online.
I am aware that Joinder has a soft spot for the 'larger' lady and perhaps he is being gallant? :whistle: , but I was pleased to see this nasty woman making herself look stupid ....for me it did end in tears....tears caused by laughter :haha:
Namaste.
I see you are still sticking to the line that you are not that infamous bailiff, well we know the truth, Dave.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Justinscouse!

Welcome to you to the wonders of Quatloos. Glad you and others have signed aboard.

The general use of these forums and such, is to generally discuss things, while sometimes we do wander down the roads of poking fun of many of the follies. It is based on open debate/discussion, and rarely do moderators, or anyone, step in and truncate things. In a number of other groups, we have had people actually involved in things, sign up, just to post, and usually when they are directly questioned, and facts/information listed out, they retreat. Many of these Groups (EFotB being a good example) are formed to 'lash out' against things that people may feel they have been unjustly or improperly accused of. While quite often the roots and foundations of these groups are in themselves flawed, being flawed does not stop anyone from creating such. Often these groups show their own flaws by how they act as censorship rules.. blocking posts, blocking users etc. Many of the sovrun/freeman will try and block out 'negative energies' and such.. To me, this is just a poor method of justifying censorship on their part. We try, in general to post/link actual facts, ie, with the Crawfords case, the actual judgement.. which if you zip back in the forums you will find the multiple pages and can read it yourself. People here prefer to be personally informed, and like to share that information so that individuals can make their own opinions, not be spoon fed and 'tote the party line'

Llwellyn Cuhfwarthen
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I think I have found another video of Amanda's dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjPDS8Jp1E
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Dr. Caligari wrote:I think I have found another video of Amanda's dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjPDS8Jp1E
Don't tell Burnaby, it could drive him to drink...wait...hasn't that ship already sailed.
Warning may contain traces of nut
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

I think we should have a sweepstake for the sale price of Fort Crawford.

I just put my hand in Tom's Hat and pulled out £67,000.

It's your turn now.... :D
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote:In retrospect this now makes me believe Gillard was correct about Haining or someone associated with him being behind his tires being slashed and windows broken.

This is an angry, stupid, racist mob.
And cowards. Damaging someone's car when they are not around and throwing rocks through windows shows that whoever did it doesn't have the bollocks to sort it face to face.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

You won't get anywhere with Facebook, there is a lot worse than the reveal a troll group on it, most of the Isis beheading and execution videos are aired first on FB, and are never removed. They were banned for a short time but that was only while FB checked a legal issue with them. The Isis groups also publish their intentions against others and it is a lot worse than giving you a touch up, orf throwing a brick through your window.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

They have now posted a picture of my house online.

Well done Crawfords.

Any trouble and you have incited it
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Make sure you got those cameras set up properly.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

cctv was installed recently

I'm going to stop commenting on here and facebook until further notice, on the advice of the police because of the threats and harassment towards me from the Crawfords and their supporters.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions