Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Daft Ada »

I would have thought that the Crawfraud camp would have been happy that someone from the other side of the fence was there to observe, report and corroborate their own narrative of what happened.

Unless of course they like to pick and choose what they report back on their farcebook pages/accounts
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Pox »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I agree. It's easy to find faults in the application, there's some weak legal argument and some poor grammar, and also a bit too much condemnatory rhetoric towards the defendants. But High Court Judges are not stupid, and they will see that the core of the application is an evidenced pattern of orchestrated stalking and harassment. I think it's likely that an injunction will be granted, but probably not with a penal notice at this stage. Perhaps the question will be how that injunction can be exactly worded, given the number of false identities colluding with each other.

Somewhere in the application is a request for a disclosure order relating to IP addresses for GOOFy posters. Not sure if that will go anywhere, but if Jon Witterick finds himself getting dragged in then he might think more carefully about how he permits Colon to misuse GOOFy.

Anyway, well done to Yiam for standing up to these bullies. What they have tried to do to him is not the same as we do here. We may deconstruct and mock the greedy, stupid dishonesty of GOOFys, but we do not try to identify their families and children, encourage violence and harassment towards them, etc.

Good luck for Friday, Yiam.
Yes,well done to Yiam for making a stand and I hope that your application is granted.

I have a civil injunction in place with regard to harassment, threats of violence etc. - the defendant was of the freeman ilk - the injunction was granted but it took further hearings (and lots more pennies which I won't get back, despite costs being awarded) and about 9 months for a penal notice to be added.

And I really do hope that Haining gets a slapped wrist (and a lot more) from Witterick for (what I believe to be) using his forum for his own ends.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Burnaby49 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I am having difficult time understanding why there's a problem with anyone exercising their right to attend a public place or event without being accosted by imbeciles who think they have exclusive access.

I personally think more should attend these trials to show the Crawfords and their little gang of thugs they don't control the streets of Nottingham.
My interest is in stopping them from controlling the narrative. Which one of these fools hasn't had a court hearing and then reported it as a total victory regardless of the outcome? Which of them hasn't lied about what actually happened in the courtroom? Having neutral observers (I at least try to be neutral and objective in my court reports) ensures that factually correct versions of what happens in court become public.
As they say elsewhere on the internet, +1. I'd actually wanted to mention that previously, while the Battle of the Elwes Arms was raging in full fury, but my draft post started off:
Gentlemen(?)

I am currently sitting on the terrace of a very nice hotel in Tucson, Arizona, enjoying my second Union Jack IPA, and watching the wild pigs destroy the topiary....
and it kind of went downhill from there into an odd mix of eloquence and drunk-dialing that I usually reserve for Facebook.

Never mind. The point I was trying to make, before sobriety interrupted, is that it's very much part of the Crawfords' mode of operation to control the narrative, even to the point of low-level violence, in a desperate attempt to make the truth out to what they want it to be, rather than what it is. The truth is that Mr. Crawford has had his day in court, has had as much of his case as existed heard, and has lost his house as a result. This is a matter of public interest, and the public has a right to know what its courts are doing without relying on the Crawfords to pick and choose what gets out, and how. By the same token, bringing that information back here, as neutrally and objectively as possible, is a good way to get out the facts of what the courts have done, and I would not only consider it a common right, but something like a public duty to do so, especially given the publicity which the Crawfords have enjoyed up to this point.

Leaving the courts, or the streets, to the Crawfords (or any of the others) gives them, I think, far more power than they deserve. They know this, of course, which is why they act as they do whenever 'unfriendly' forces are around. Fighting back, especially by the relatively indirect means of witnessing and reporting objectively on their public appearances, is a minor but important blow for civilization. It hurts them while they're down, no doubt, but that's not the fault of the reporter.

Of course, you also should wear pants, if you go. That's very important.
---
Morrand
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I can't cut and paste on this but the Video from inside the Court has had the usual desired effect on EFOTB. In short the lovely Candice takes 2 posts to state they should have punched him, has a little think then posts they should have leathered him .Amanda thinks he looks sad and threatening which would be a neat trick to pull off, suggestion they should have kidnapped him, and an offer funnily enough to find out who he is, and the usual mix of he's not all their, we had your brother's back etc. Typically vile, nasty posts which the Crawfords will feed on.
The guy was in a public place, wtf has it got to with anyone why he was their? Were not seeing all the video that's for sure, but I would get spooked if that mob with that mentality surrounded me, I bet their were a lot more folk around him than just Craig and Jay Bradley and would suggest that is one of the reasons the video has been cut. Bradley's stupidity astounds me, he has just come out of prison, faces the real possibility of going back, but instead of lying low he spends his time making not the smartest comment's on FB about the Crawford situation and shoving his camera in peoples faces.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

General Consensus (I'm going to use that as an avatar one day) wrote:Whether it was Joinder or anyone else, that guy was entitled to observe proceedings in a public court. We cannot allow Goofy or any other criminals to make that area their own. It is public, and people should peaceably come and go as they please.
I call this 'Sales assistant syndrome'. Some people think that once they get to the person operating the till in a shop it's 'their time' and woe betide anyone who should impinge on this, even if they then trot off to get 'one last item' (I kid you not) during a lunch hour. Any attempt to point out this lack of consideration is met with a vociferous rebuttal. This is patently 'their' time in the limelight. Some will do anything for more time in it.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:I can't cut and paste on this but ... Candice takes 2 posts to state they should have punched him, has a little think then posts they should have leathered him ....
You missed the best bit. When the "He's Ronnie Pickering " thing came up, which is what they call anyone they want to paint as violent but ineffectual, oor Candice came back with "He's names Ronnie Pickering x" "Can't find a Ronnie Pickering x"

Then someone explained it to the poor dear.

Well I say explained, her beloved Jay Brad chimed in with " She actually thinks he's called Ronnie Pickering!"

They're as nasty to each other as they are to everyone else.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

morrand wrote:
As they say elsewhere on the internet, +1. I'd actually wanted to mention that previously, while the Battle of the Elwes Arms was raging in full fury, but my draft post started off:
Gentlemen(?)

I am currently sitting on the terrace of a very nice hotel in Tucson, Arizona, enjoying my second Union Jack IPA, and watching the wild pigs destroy the topiary....
Actual pigs or javelinas?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Just a blast from the past from Amanda.
Amanda Pike we've nothing to rebutt you complete moron its OUR case lol we can rebutt the bank, but you lot! HAAAAAAA HAAAAA really?? come on now unsure emoticon and least forget we have the facts! if you got off your arse and bothered to come to the court you'd know this, but instead you feel the inate need to become a troll,
So she berates Quatloosians for not getting off their arses and going to court to find out the facts, but when one or two do, they're stalked, abused and insulted on video?

Having cake and eating it comes to mind.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

YiamCross wrote:Just a blast from the past from Amanda.
Amanda Pike we've nothing to rebutt you complete moron its OUR case lol we can rebutt the bank, but you lot! HAAAAAAA HAAAAA really?? come on now unsure emoticon and least forget we have the facts! if you got off your arse and bothered to come to the court you'd know this, but instead you feel the inate need to become a troll,
So she berates Quatloosians for not getting off their arses and going to court to find out the facts, but when one or two do, they're stalked, abused and insulted on video?

don't need to go court the judgement paperwork does the work for us
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:Just a blast from the past from Amanda.

Yep, I think she likes cakes!
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:IIRC from recent posts, that's our very own Joinder there with Craig & co is it not? Thought he was a Quaker but then I understand how difficult it can be to keep your cool when faced with pure stupidity and I guess we can't all be up to the test.

So Joinder, what have they edited out to make you and your comments appear in the worst possible light? I have to say Craig hardly comes off well calling you a psycho to your face.

I am having difficult time understanding why there's a problem with anyone exercising their right to attend a public place or event without being accosted by imbeciles who think they have exclusive access.

I personally think more should attend these trials to show the Crawfords and their little gang of thugs they don't control the streets of Nottingham.

I would also question whether photography or video is allowed anywhere in a court building. Certainly isn't in the RCJ.
They actually edited to make me look GOOD.
Got a few autographs too, if anyone is interested ?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Colin123 wrote:The next person to be targeted

Jay Brad Bradley
49 mins
Well guys please share and show this far and wide this is the guy who claimed he had not come to court for us but sat there throughout taking notes, when we asked what he was doing he became abusive and threatened Craig Crawford for no reason

https://youtu.be/1lAnFRtFcvc
He should be taken to court for threatening Craig like that.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:
YiamCross wrote:IIRC from recent posts, that's our very own Joinder there with Craig & co is it not? Thought he was a Quaker but then I understand how difficult it can be to keep your cool when faced with pure stupidity and I guess we can't all be up to the test.

So Joinder, what have they edited out to make you and your comments appear in the worst possible light? I have to say Craig hardly comes off well calling you a psycho to your face.

I am having difficult time understanding why there's a problem with anyone exercising their right to attend a public place or event without being accosted by imbeciles who think they have exclusive access.

I would also question whether photography or video is allowed anywhere in a court building. Certainly isn't in the RCJ.
So, how much of the video was edited?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Pox wrote:
Joinder wrote:

So, how much of the video was edited?
Well, it started off as a very long video, but was condensed into a few seconds.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Who's the chubby bald bloke that turns up grinning at the end?

Is he a random or part of Crawford Law LLP :thinking:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Who's the chubby bald bloke that turns up grinning at the end?

Is he a random or part of Crawford Law LLP :thinking:
I think Yiam is jealous because I got more attention than he did. Well, at least I wasn't wearing a disguise.
The chubby one looks a bit like vampireLOREN, he's lost a bit of weight.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote: I think Yiam is jealous because I got more attention than he did. Well, at least I wasn't wearing a disguise.
You had to go seek them out to get attention, they got in their cars and drove to find me so I'm feeling quite well cherished.

Good point about the disguise. I shall discard my santa belly stuffing, throw away the wig and take off my elevator shoes when I attend Tom's trial next week. They'll never recognise me.
morrand

Post by morrand »

grixit wrote:
morrand wrote:
...[M]y draft post started off:
Gentlemen(?)

Javelinas, in fact, which in the end was reason #5 or so not to post the whole thing.
---
Morrand
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

morrand wrote:
grixit wrote:
morrand wrote:
...[M]y draft post started off:

Javelinas, in fact, which in the end was reason #5 or so not to post the whole thing.
Javelinas: the only reason that non-military people might need fully automatic weapons.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote: I think Yiam is jealous because I got more attention than he did. Well, at least I wasn't wearing a disguise.
You had to go seek them out to get attention, they got in their cars and drove to find me so I'm feeling quite well cherished.

Good point about the disguise. I shall discard my santa belly stuffing, throw away the wig and take off my elevator shoes when I attend Tom's trial next week. They'll never recognise me.
The syrup was cool, it suits you.
I won't be attending any more court hearings that's for sure.