Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by midjit-gems »

Ginger chris arrest was the the most blatantly tactical arrest out of the lot. They then had the right to go through all his videos on Bambusa. That way they could see it all from the "independent reporter and supporters" point of view.

Same with Craig, especially as he'd posted on Facebook encouraging people to come to the house. Silly boy
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

midjit-gems wrote:Ginger chris arrest was the the most blatantly tactical arrest out of the lot. They then had the right to go through all his videos on Bambusa. That way they could see it all from the "independent reporter and supporters" point of view.

Same with Craig, especially as he'd posted on Facebook encouraging people to come to the house. Silly boy
We determined long ago that ginger was working undercover, probably a plant from Quatloos
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

midjit-gems wrote:Ginger chris arrest was the the most blatantly tactical arrest out of the lot. They then had the right to go through all his videos on Bambusa. That way they could see it all from the "independent reporter and supporters" point of view.
They could look at the publicly-streamed Bambusa stuff anytime. What they wanted was the phone itself. Recovering precise time & location tracking is now trivial for Android & Windows phones, so that they can place every video and every person to the second.

I do not think that demonstrators and dissidents realise how helpful they are being when they all wave their phones around. It's like a multi-angled 3d mapping of everyone present, and everything done by those people.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:I do not think that demonstrators and dissidents realise how helpful they are being when they all wave their phones around. It's like a multi-angled 3d mapping of everyone present, and everything done by those people.
Not my phone. It often reports its location as about 100 miles to the SSE.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

midjit-gems wrote:
the mot hilarious part was him crying there were 'crimes' recorded on his phone when the police wanted it. now you really gave then a reason to take it. and after they viewed it, I'm sure they did see crimes.....just not the ones the crawfraud clan made up.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Joinder wrote:

We determined long ago that ginger was working undercover, probably a plant from Quatloos
We???

I'm pretty sure you're a plant. You really don't seem to have anything to say other than to try and onflame situations with people for no real reason

The day of the eviction ginger chris was stood there saying how he was an impartial reporter then proceeded to shout at an office "you look like someone set your face in fire and put it out with a picky axe" pretty sure no one from here would lower themselves to make such comments
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wait why are people saying they found stuff on Craig's phone. I haven't heard anything confirming that, nor that any of the Facebook posts inciting the crowd to break into the house have been submitted into evidence.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I do not think that demonstrators and dissidents realise how helpful they are being when they all wave their phones around. It's like a multi-angled 3d mapping of everyone present, and everything done by those people.
From the police perspective they've never had such helpful collaborators as the modern mobile phone brigade, they aren't just effectively "grassing" themselves up, and providing evidence for prosecutions, but they're also giving them an intelligence database with names, pictures and numbers.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Intelligence? From that lot? Now that is funny :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

It could be an interesting week.

Tuesday 8th December, we should see the Crawfords and Haining attending the RCJ for Yiam's injunction hearing.

If Tom has got travel all the way to London he may as well make the most of it and try and kick off his 'further court cases' to get 'his' home back.

And then on Thursday & Friday 10th & 11th December we have Guy Taylor in Hereford Crown Court still on the topic of Bodenham Manor.

I'll get some popcorn in :lol:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Good ol' Tom is jumping onto another passing bandwagon.
PLEASE SHARE URGENT HELP NEEDED...Have just spoken to Innes who is distraught and has been left on the street dressed only in her pygamas she has been dragged from her house by the bailiffs conducting an UNLAWFUL EVICTION she says her shoulder has been discolated she has been given no access to any of her medication, money/cards or any belongings, the Police have informed her that if she calls them again they will come and arrest her......If you can offer her any help she is on the street now the Address is 17 Marlborough Road, London, W4
Perhaps he should look into the history of this repossession? This 'unlawful eviction'.
http://www.familylawweek.co.uk/site.aspx?i=ed143252
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

guilty wrote:Good ol' Tom is jumping onto another passing bandwagon. ....

Perhaps he should look into the history of this repossession? This 'unlawful eviction'.
http://www.familylawweek.co.uk/site.aspx?i=ed143252
Tom never came within spitting distance of understanding his own, relatively simple case. He doesn't have a prayer with this one.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

are 'pygamas' clothing made from the skin of pygmies named Anna?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

She should have taken her 25% and found a nice cottage out in the sticks, since the Judge effectively gifted her that share on a property worth nearly £2M considering how much of the mortgage was outstanding.... Even if she only got a small percentage after the sale, it's better than what she's got now and what she had before (if I understand it correctly from a quick read of that link).
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

FatGambit wrote:She should have taken her 25% and found a nice cottage out in the sticks, since the Judge effectively gifted her that share on a property worth nearly £2M considering how much of the mortgage was outstanding.... Even if she only got a small percentage after the sale, it's better than what she's got now and what she had before (if I understand it correctly from a quick read of that link).

That's what I was thinking. It looks to me like the son was more than willing to let the bank auction the property off, take their 600K and deposit the leftovers to his own "hookers and blow" fund. Then Innes steps in, and gets as you say gifted 25%, which would amount to several hundred thousand pounds anyway, but she wants MORE?

The amount she would have gotten had she shut her mouth exceeds the amount of TCs entire case, including his expenses. As it looks, she's not going to be happy until she spends all she eventually gets on attorneys after having already ending up on the street in her bedclothes. The true accomplishment of the GOODF crowd is how easily they turn a person's equity into vapor through stupidity.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A pretty good and succinct description of what they have accomplished for their followers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:It could be an interesting week.

Tuesday 8th December, we should see the Crawfords and Haining attending the RCJ for Yiam's injunction hearing.

If Tom has got travel all the way to London he may as well make the most of it and try and kick off his 'further court cases' to get 'his' home back.

And then on Thursday & Friday 10th & 11th December we have Guy Taylor in Hereford Crown Court still on the topic of Bodenham Manor.

I'll get some popcorn in :lol:
Come on Yiam, I'm filling up on this popcorn in anticipation.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Tom Crawford Drinking Game
can be played with any online or broadcast interview/tape or with court transcripts

You need about 2 gallons of good Kentucky Bourbon per player, shot glasses, designated driver if travelling

If Tom is wearing his stupid hat, drink two shots at start of game

If their is a crowd egging him on as he speaks, BONUS, drink 1 shot at start of the game

Every time he says "they lied about the evidence" drink 1 shot

Every time he mentions "our little bungalow" drink 1 shot

The first person who catches a contradiction in his testimony/speech can make one other person of his choice drink 1 shot

Every time he tells a blatant lie everyone yell "lying twit!", the last one to do so, drink 1 shot

If Craig appears on camera, drink 1 shot

If Amanda Pike appears on camera, throw up, if wearing a "onesie" do it again

Anyone who lasts 10 minutes without giving themselves acute alcohol poisoning consider yourself a winner

(in the pub, you can substitute pints for shots)
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote:Anyone who lasts 10 minutes without giving themselves acute alcohol poisoning consider yourself a winner
Or at the least a very well qualified professional drinker, or a cast iron liver, which you'd need to survive this game.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:
Gregg wrote:Anyone who lasts 10 minutes without giving themselves acute alcohol poisoning consider yourself a winner
Or at the least a very well qualified professional drinker, or a cast iron liver, which you'd need to survive this game.
The whole purpose of the game, from my point of view, was to promote Kentucky Bourbon. I figure if it catches on, the economy of my home state will fare pretty well. :snicker: