Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Gregg »

I have also been informed that If Amanda Pike appears in a "onesie" more than once, or for more than 60 seconds at once, the game should be called immediately due to intolerable circumstance.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I haven't come across any recently that I'm that impressed with, but I'm open to new experiences.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Is Tom going to support Taylor at Hereford Court on 10th & 11th December?
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

Sorry about the delay in reporting on yesterday's proceedings at the High Court of Justice but I've only just stopped laughing long enough at Team Crawford's performance to comment coherently.

I was accompanied by Bradley Knight, who's able assistamce as McKenzie friend I am very grateful for, and Donna Reece who came along to see Team Crawford in it's natural environment. She attended one of their eviction protests but after hearing the Godsmark judgment immediately realised not only had they lost but they'd deliberately misled everyone as to the facts of thier case and said so. Consequently she was one of the first to be evicted from their Facebook group and has suffered abuse from them ever since. It looked as though she was going to be disappointed nit to see them when they hadn't showed up by the time the judge was due to enter the court but then at 10:40 in came Amanda, Craig and Haining.

When the Judge started to go through his list to decide on an order for hearing Amanda apologised for Tom not being there and explained he was on his way to the court but was walking and would be there as quickly as possible. After waiting a short while the judge released us to wait outside until Tom arrived.

We were waiting for a good half an hour with no sign of Tom when their celebrity mystery guest Forensic Legal Consultant, Guy Taylor, turned up. More of his part in the proceedings in the Magna Carta Man thread, though suffice to say he did get a severe telling off from the judge for shouting across the court. Tom arrived shortly thereafter.

I won't bore you with all the details but the salient points are that they were contesting service and making all kinds of unfounded allegations against me. Hardly unexpected considering past performance but I remain confused as to why, after all of Amanda's published claims (any pointers or screenshots gratefully accepted) they've been gathering evidence against us "trolls" for months with the intention of taking us to court, they they hadn't joyouslybrushed to court to use the fruits of their labours to rebutt my allegations and end the matter once and for all and taken the opportunity to launch a carefully prepared counter claim against me. Another mystery which may never be solved.

They are seeking an injunction against me in similar terms to the one I obtained against them and they must make an application to the court and serve me by 4pm on Friday.

The rest of the time was essentially spent with the judge making case management directions to ensure that the claim is in proper order for a trial which will be set for a one day hearing not before 25th of January bearing in mind that Craig and Haining have a case against them which is due to start on the 5th or 6th (Haining wasn't sure when exactly) and has been allocated 3 weeks.

Sadly Donna came in for a bit of abuse from them with some name calling and threats of "you're next" when they thought none of the court officials could hear. Rather shameful behaviour threatening a woman on her own but is there any reason to expect better from them than playground bully tactics? I don't know of any.

One point worth mentioning. When Bradley and I arrived at court a little after 10am we noticed a security guard at the doors of the court my hearing was listed for. This is not usual and since neither or us had contacted the court to request their presence we could only assume the courts knew who they were dealing with.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Can you claim you weren't properly served by showing up, more or less on time, for the hearing? Can it be assumed you go the message and weren't just happening by and heard your case called? And if so, any disability you suffered by not knowing you were supposed to be where you just happened to show up could be cured by asking for a time continuance?

They're not just stupid, egocentric and hypocritical, they're illogical.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:Can you claim you weren't properly served by showing up, more or less on time, for the hearing? Can it be assumed you go the message and weren't just happening by and heard your case called? And if so, any disability you suffered by not knowing you were supposed to be where you just happened to show up could be cured by asking for a time continuance?

We had that with one of my local Freeman cases, forget which, maybe the Chief. Went on and on in court how he hadn't been served notice of the hearing. Judge said you must have been served, you're here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Gregg wrote:Can you claim you weren't properly served by showing up, more or less on time, for the hearing? Can it be assumed you go the message and weren't just happening by and heard your case called? And if so, any disability you suffered by not knowing you were supposed to be where you just happened to show up could be cured by asking for a time continuance?

We had that with one of my local Freeman cases, forget which, maybe the Chief. Went on and on in court how he hadn't been served notice of the hearing. Judge said you must have been served, you're here.
:haha: :haha:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Judge said you must have been served, you're here.
I can't remember which case I saw a similar thing, but the freeman showed up, did his usual routine about how he was not the strawman that the court had on its docket, and the judge said fine, if the strawman isn't here, then the court will find in favor of the plaintiff. The freemen quickly changed his mind about who he really was.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Judge said you must have been served, you're here.
I can't remember which case I saw a similar thing, but the freeman showed up, did his usual routine about how he was not the strawman that the court had on its docket, and the judge said fine, if the strawman isn't here, then the court will find in favor of the plaintiff. The freemen quickly changed his mind about who he really was.
Or Colon who tried the no name in Court and was told he would be returned to a cell until he could remember who he was !!! :haha: :haha:
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

From everything I've read on here and in Facebook, tom and Co saying they agree to the undertaking/injunction as that's how they live their life anyway.......

If that's the case why have they suddenly gone very quiet? If they truly believe they never say anything wrong or do any harm to anyone why have they not carried in in their usual fashion since they were aware of yiam bringing a claim against them?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Is there any news from anywhere?

Wasn't the claim by the crawfords, haining and taylor supposed to be filed by Friday? Did that happen? Or are there more twists and turns to come?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Perhaps Yiam's court action has had an impact on them. TC and Co, and Ceylon have been very quiet since then... One wonders... Do we have to thank Yiam for this??
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

NYGman wrote:Perhaps Yiam's court action has had an impact on them. TC and Co, and Ceylon have been very quiet since then... One wonders... Do we have to thank Yiam for this??
Thank? Egads, man, I'm having withdrawal pains!
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:Perhaps Yiam's court action has had an impact on them. TC and Co, and Ceylon have been very quiet since then... One wonders... Do we have to thank Yiam for this??
Possibly but there's always the slim chance B&B are now coming after them for granny's house and they have had a road-to-Damascus style epiphany and realised that if they carry on the way they were going they will lose that and still be in debt.

That's not a very likely scenario I grant you but even a family of morons like the Crawfords must have considered the slim possibility that it was their buggering about has cost them Crawford Cottage and that perhaps the great legal theories of Colon, Ebert, Taylor and their disreputable ilk don't actually work.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
Possibly but there's always the slim chance B&B are now coming after them for granny's house and they have had a road-to-Damascus style epiphany and realised that if they carry on the way they were going they will lose that and still be in debt.

That's not a very likely scenario I grant you but even a family of morons like the Crawfords must have considered the slim possibility that it was their buggering about has cost them Crawford Cottage and that perhaps the great legal theories of Colon, Ebert, Taylor and their disreputable ilk don't actually work.
Such a shame they've decided to wind their necks in, after all they gave continuous entertainment to so many for soooooo long :snicker:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Yes. Yiam is like that producer from Top Gear who was assaulted. He was the victim, but everyone is pissed with him for shutting down a great show. ;)
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Philistine wrote:Yes. Yiam is like that producer from Top Gear who was assaulted. He was the victim, but everyone is pissed with him for shutting down a great show. ;)
Trust me, the show ain't over yet. They don't seem to have got the idea that the courts are not a playground and something that can be ignored with no consequence. Or at least I hope there are going to be consequences otherwise they'll be right and I'll be more than a little disappointed.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:
Philistine wrote:Yes. Yiam is like that producer from Top Gear who was assaulted. He was the victim, but everyone is pissed with him for shutting down a great show. ;)
Trust me, the show ain't over yet.
Tom and Co have signed with Amazon?
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Tom and Co have signed with Amazon?
You might think that but I couldn't possibly say.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

The Crawford show will run for a while yet. I've no doubt there are plenty more laughs to come :D

Alas, due to Yiam's injunction they just won't be as stupidly vocal on the tinternet. :(
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha: