Haining messed up bad by saying
anything

ever.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Joinder »

Lots of very clever people are circling me, I fear the game is up.
But who are the two people in those pictures ?
Peace.....Craig of the Crawford family.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:
Joinder wrote:I must congratulate "Crawfraud" for his excellent , clear and concise summary of the court proceedings.
Also, for working out who I really am ( Craig ). But I wonder why he is fascinated with me ?
You can't be Craig. I have read your posts and you are clearly too clever to be Craig. You appear to at least have the intellect to be able to do up your own shoe laces, where as Craggie has to wear slip on's

:whistle:
I DO hope no one's passed this onto the CPS, sub judice comes to my mind but obviously not Craig's :naughty:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Crawfrauds wrote: Haining messed up bad by saying he wanted to go crown,
I think, due to the nature of the charges, it would be referred to Crown Court anyway. Even if a defendant to this type of charge plead guilty at the Magistrates Court, the case would go to Crown Court for sentencing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote:I must congratulate "Crawfraud" for his excellent , clear and concise summary of the court proceedings.
Also, for working out who I really am ( Craig ). But I wonder why he is fascinated with me ?
Well if crawfrauds is right then it certainly explains Joinder's fascination with me. I wondered where all the venom was coming from & this may well explain it. Certainly dumb enough to be Craig.

As to Crawfrauds' inability to understand my fairly simple message I just wanted some actual screenshots of the stuff he cut and pasted above from Craig's "accidental" discovery of what we're led to believe was his address when he "knocked on the wrong door" so that I can show the judge how these people operate. Fortunately Craig is so dumb he left it there for all so see so I got my own screen shots. Sorry that was too complicated for you Crawfraud, next time I'll try to draw pictures.

Well isn't this turning out to be an interesting holiday.

Be fascinating to get an inside track on the rooftop dixs' trial from Craig as well as Crawfrauds' view from the public gallery. I wonder if there are any nice campsites in Leicester area?
This all far too confusing, and it needs to be explained. Joinder is actually Hardcopy and Roy the Green Hat, He also drinks green juice prepared by Jimmy, banks with the WeRe, he is a member of CAMRA (Lifetime) and consumes copious amounts of what some call "craft beer" or real ale but is really a nasty brown coloured liquid mixed with suds.
I hope this provides clarity in this frustrating and now pointless tale.
For to be sure the Crawford family saga actually sank beneath the waves in July, and really we are just picking over their bones now.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

YiamCross wrote:
Well if crawfrauds is right then it certainly explains Joinder's fascination with me. I wondered where all the venom was coming from & this may well explain it. Certainly dumb enough to be Craig.

As to Crawfrauds' inability to understand my fairly simple message I just wanted some actual screenshots of the stuff he cut and pasted above from Craig's "accidental" discovery of what we're led to believe was his address when he "knocked on the wrong door" so that I can show the judge how these people operate. Fortunately Craig is so dumb he left it there for all so see so I got my own screen shots. Sorry that was too complicated for you Crawfraud, next time I'll try to draw pictures.

Well isn't this turning out to be an interesting holiday.

Be fascinating to get an inside track on the rooftop dixs' trial from Craig as well as Crawfrauds' view from the public gallery. I wonder if there are any nice campsites in Leicester area?
Always interesting reading your posts old chap
Last edited by Crawfrauds on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Crawfrauds wrote: Haining messed up bad by saying he wanted to go crown,
I think, due to the nature of the charges, it would be referred to Crown Court anyway. Even if a defendant to this type of charge plead guilty at the Magistrates Court, the case would go to Crown Court for sentencing.
ArthurWankspittle? seriously. i get my name changed becuase i chose the name of my favourite band.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpzRfq96QWs. Are you wanking spittling taking the piss.

ArthurWankspittle(a name which no one could find offensive).wtf
Last edited by Crawfrauds on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Well, this is getting weird.

Crawfrauds is clearly nuts :shock: but is Joinder really Craig?

A good start to 2016 either way and I, for one, will gladly watch the car crash unfold further :D
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hmmm, this is all getting very fraught.

Crawfrauds old chap, you yourself quoted the stuff I screenshot from Craig's home page (hint, good place to start your search) before your name change. Personally I didn't have a problem with you changing your name to Yiam Crosser, it was more than a little weird and terribly unimaginative but that does seem to be your thang. I find it worrying that you don't know where stuff you yourself posted here came from or what it is. It gives me some serious concerns about your mental state especially the shouty rant at me.

Who said anything about pictures of your house? Where do you get this stuff from? I think you should have a bit of a lie down before you post anything else, you really are heading for trouble with the mods and it would be a shame to miss out on your court reports. One of them might even contain something interesting or, possibly, vaguely coherent.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This is supposed to be a forum for adult debate. Any personal arguments should be done via PM.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:This is supposed to be a forum for adult debate. Any personal arguments should be done via PM.
I'd say so.

I'd be interested to know who this bloke is who attends the Crawfords' court appearances and why he's so interested in them to the point where Craig has tracked him down to his house. I was hoping he might know a bit more about what they get up to when they think no one is watching which is why I PM'd him to ask. He was pretty unpleasant in his response which is why I've left him to it until he started to rant at me out here.

Now it's down to the moderators to do as they see fit but I hope he calms down and carries on posting what he sees in court.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Dear YiamCross

So craig has not taken pictures of my house? Your pm and post lead me to believe he did. So the real question is why did you not reply via pm he has not, and yes I was very drunk when i replied to your pm. Fuck me. Why would you ask me if ive got screenshots when its clearly visible on his timeline. Do you lack the ability to take a screen shot?

As for why i wanted to be called yiamcrosser is because we both had vids taken of us stalking/harassing the idiots. Yes, compared to you i get angry easily as is evident from our videos. Your calm, Im not. clash.

Happy new year sweetheart
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

"I'd be interested to know who this bloke is who attends the Crawfords' court appearances"

Well maybe you should have popped over the canal to say hello when I and your mate was at toms trial. Also it was very frustrating to know papers where served at court when i left for lunch, would have loved to see that. Why did you not come into court to see verdict?

regards

Yiamcrosser
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Firstly a Happy New Year to all.

The latest trial will I'm sure be faithfully reported upon by the local press who Tom and his followers have managed to villify and alienate. He needs a better PR service than messrs Haining and Taylor - first rule of publicity - manage expectations and dont get caught out repeatedly telling lies. Your credibility will get flushed away and you'll simply end up looking a twat.

Of course, the week ahead is yet again (save for the unintended entertainment) a further waste of court time and public money. The original cause is hopelessly lost, that ship has sailed and all thats left are a few narcissistic saddos who fail to see that, however this ends up, staying away from court altogether will always be the best outcome.

I'm sure some contibuters to this site will feel the need to pop along (courts are for the large part almost open to the public) but I do despair of the descent into entirely unnecessary ad hominem unpleasantness. Flame wars are best left to Facebook or PMs; its a rare day when I, a scouser FFS is finďing myself saying "calm down, calm down!"

This story can be followed equally well at a distance and you can rely upon the proprotagonists themselves to fully report all the hilarity, anarchic entertainment and legalistic disasters, no further assistance necessary. They just can't stop themselves.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Well, this is getting weird.

Crawfrauds is clearly nuts :shock: but is Joinder really Craig?

A good start to 2016 either way and I, for one, will gladly watch the car crash unfold further :D
can you give me a lift to Leicester?
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

exiledscouser

The court reporters dont report the stupidity of these people.

For example. Dizzy lizzie saying, to the judge, I should be at so so magistrates, not notts crown. The judge kindly informed her she was in the right court and having to repeatedly tell her to be quiet and to sit down

Also jay bradley asking daft questions to the judge. This hearing lasted about 1 hour and it was about 45mins in, bradleys barrister stood up and said "i represent bradley i didnt want to interrupt him". Bradley when you got legal rep you shut up and let your legal representative do the talking. Its the way it works you idiot. Very funny though

dearest amanda we dont have misdemeanour's in this country, that would be the USA.
ArthurWankspittle

Crawfrauds wrote:You know absolutely nothing about the criminal justice system. Nothing.
Please tell me where I am wrong then, instead of just claiming you "no" all about these things and I "no" nothing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

REMINDER don't speculate on the up coming "rooftop 6" and Craig Crawford's case please. You don't have long to wait for the real thing.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Is it not worth closing this thread seeing as the Crawford's saga is pretty much over,all that is left is the rooftop 6's day in court and that will have no bearing on the Crawford's battle of the Bungalow.
Plus the sudden degeneration into what appears to be one persons rant against anyone and the somewhat incomprehensible court report posts is dragging this thread away from its intended topic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Remind us when the next Rooftop 6 court date is, I thought it was over.