Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Bungle »

Is anybody from here going to attend the hearing?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

l
Last edited by Crawfrauds on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Crawfrauds wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:If it is someone is taking it seriously.
Wow that's what this shit hole
Look like I m gonna be here in 3 days giving it large ones in zeeee clown court
So u all on Tuesday 10 o'clock sharp at Leicester Clown Court Be there or be square!!!
Bring your best jesters outfit Coz this is gonna be one hell of a show I feel for the prosecutor I think this is gonna finish his career of......... Please the ones representing yourselves don't make me laugh in court as once I start I can't stop lol-bradley

Lets do this!! Here ane interested to see justice be done.
The CPS ARE CRAZY!!!-craig

these are not
My bloody head hurts trying to decipher what you are saying.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bungle wrote:
Crawfrauds wrote:
Wow that's what this shit hole
Look like I m gonna be here in 3 days giving it large ones in zeeee clown court
So u all on Tuesday 10 o'clock sharp at Leicester Clown Court Be there or be square!!!
Bring your best jesters outfit Coz this is gonna be one hell of a show I feel for the prosecutor I think this is gonna finish his career of......... Please the ones representing yourselves don't make me laugh in court as once I start I can't stop lol-bradley

Lets do this!! Here ane interested to see justice be done.
The CPS ARE CRAZY!!!-craig

these are not
My bloody head hurts trying to decipher what you are saying.
Serves you right for even trying :naughty:
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

For Tria
Last edited by Crawfrauds on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Crawfrauds wrote:For Tria
All that I will say is that your signature with the disgusting word cxxts is far from being acceptable. I really ought to ignore you.
TUCO said to me:
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

wankspittle, seeing as though you like moderating so much, could you take down all posts with pictures/videos of me on quatloos, that are illegal and unlawfull or do i need to obtain a court order. I will only say this, the court of appeal affirmed its illegal in 2001. Now delete my account and posts or tell me how to and the afforemention
Last edited by Crawfrauds on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I was hoping for some kind of report from the courts, difficult to understand as it might be, but I don't think that's looking very likely. In fact I can see the mods having a not too lengthy discussion before booting someone out. I don't even know what we've done to upset crawfrauds, seems unlikely we'll ever find out.

I have heard that both Haining and Craig's moves to have their cases dismissed have failed but that's not really from the horse's mouth. Seems likely to be true, though.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Bungle wrote:
All that I will say is that your signature with the disgusting word cxxts is far from being acceptable. I really ought to ignore you.
please do
Bones

Post by Bones »

YiamCross wrote: I have heard that both Haining and Craig's moves to have their cases dismissed have failed but that's not really from the horse's mouth. Seems likely to be true, though.
From what I understand you are correct and due to the evidence neither application stood much of a chance
Last edited by Bones on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

YiamCross wrote:I was hoping for some kind of report from the courts, difficult to understand as it might be, but I don't think that's looking very likely. In fact I can see the mods having a not too lengthy discussion before booting someone out. I don't even know what we've done to upset crawfrauds, seems unlikely we'll ever find out.

I have heard that both Haining and Craig's moves to have their cases dismissed have failed but that's not really from the horse's mouth. Seems likely to be true, though.

most people are not interested so why bother. My first one went down well
Bones

Post by Bones »

Crawfrauds wrote: please do
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Bones wrote:
YiamCross wrote: I have heard that both Haining and Craig's moves to have their cases dismissed have failed but that's not really from the horse's mouth. Seems likely to be true, though.
From what I understand you are correct and due to the evidence never application stood much of a chance
A no case to answer argument should be made after all the evidence has been heard. QC told me that
Bones

Post by Bones »

Wasn't you there ? Didn't you see what occurred ? :thinking:

Do you think that Freeman / Sovcit's follow procedure and protocol's ?

They are supposed to have waited until the prosecution's case had been concluded. However, rumour has it they tried to jump the gun. I am not sure if that is because any of them have to be back in Nottingham with in two weeks to sign on again or something.

I am sure your Q.C buddy would have advised you that when there is such irrefutable evidence of a crime, such as photo's of certain people committing said crime, then a no case to answer application would most likely be unsuccessful

* the above is pure speculation :shrug:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Crawfrauds wrote:
Bungle wrote:
please do
His signature has been removed and he has lost signature privileges.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And has been given a timeout so that he can choose between sitting in the corner facing the wall and behaving.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Crawfrauds wrote:wankspittle, seeing as though you like moderating so much, could you take down all posts with pictures/videos of me on quatloos, that are illegal and unlawfull or do i need to obtain a court order. I will only say this, the court of appeal affirmed its illegal in 2001. Now delete my account and posts or tell me how to and the afforemention
Oh dear. I get this on another site I am a regular on, they even have their own memes for it. So, please point out which posts contain videos or pictures of you, what basis you are claiming they are illegal and why you will be getting a court order. Then be aware that this site is owned, and I think hosted, in the US. I understand you will be waiting several days in order to reply to this post, but I will remind you about it in due time.
:violin:
Alternatively, due to the possibly misinterpretation of you post, I offer the following:
.... take down all posts with pictures/videos of me on quatloos, that are illegal and unlawfull ....
Done.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

And now, hopefully, we can go back to literate, factual reports of court hearing we may be interested in.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Jay Bradley posted this on BTBATB Facebook page a short while ago:

Jay Brad Bradley with Rick Rolls and 5 others.

That was an interesting day 1 let's see what happens tomorrow, due to the case being ongoing we are not allowed to discuss on the Internet the case so we will fill you all in as soon as we can we are discussing with family and friends so if you know them ask them but it looks good at the minute and please that is my point of view no one else's

Thanks everyone who has supported us all and asked about us and posted today thanks much love

To my homies now we can tag each other I thought I would tag u all see ya tomorrow 10.30 sharp
TUCO said to me:
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

It seems that now the case has begun the defendants can now interact with each other but should continue to refrain from talking about the case either between themselves or with others.

With only two of them being represented I so wish at times like this there was some way we could purchase video, not just the transcript, of the proceedings. I do love a good comedy.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back