Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote: We will be there at 10am would you like us to take photos for you? or do you want to join us
I'm up all night Thursday night but if I can get away early enough Friday morning I might joint the party (as long as no one objects to a half asleep guy in working clothes)
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

NG3 wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote: We will be there at 10am would you like us to take photos for you? or do you want to join us
I'm up all night Thursday night but if I can get away early enough Friday morning I might joint the party (as long as no one objects to a half asleep guy in working clothes)

I might make the trip down the M1 and if I do I will bring my dogs. Come meet us Amanda, my dogs would make you crap in your onesee.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

NG3 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Are you saying it is off limits without the Crawfords' permission? I intend to have a beer there next summer. Should I check with Tom first?
I do wonder if the landlords been informed of the new vetting policy?
Could explain why the place was empty?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

FatGambit wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Are you saying it is off limits without the Crawfords' permission? I intend to have a beer there next summer. Should I check with Tom first?
I do wonder if the landlords been informed of the new vetting policy?
Could explain why the place was empty?
I don't personally know the landlord, and he might be the nicest guy on the planet, but I do know that after the protests and related criminal activities, and now with Tom accosting his customers, he needs to be careful or he might have difficulties when it comes to license renewal, even if he himself is not personally involved with any of the Crawford's insanity.
guilty

Post by guilty »

NG3 wrote:I don't personally know the landlord, and he might be the nicest guy on the planet, but I do know that after the protests and related criminal activities, and now with Tom accosting his customers, he needs to be careful or he might have difficulties when it comes to license renewal, even if he himself is not personally involved with any of the Crawford's insanity.
She. And she is involved.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

guilty wrote:
NG3 wrote:I don't personally know the landlord, and he might be the nicest guy on the planet, but I do know that after the protests and related criminal activities, and now with Tom accosting his customers, he needs to be careful or he might have difficulties when it comes to license renewal, even if he himself is not personally involved with any of the Crawford's insanity.
Oh dear. Yes, if she was allowing criminals to conspire on her premises that wouldn't go down very well at a licensing hearing would it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
guilty wrote:
Oh dear. Yes, if she was allowing criminals to conspire on her premises that wouldn't go down very well at a licensing hearing would it?
Have no fear, any decent Publican will work out very quickly what is bringing custom in, and more importantly what is keeping them out. Tom's eviction was a gift from heaven and his travelling support were easy meat.

That changes completely once the eviction is over and the meetings do not generate enough to cover the loss of other custom because Crawford and his mates are vetting who is viewing the house (which is what I think is actually going on and why Yiam ran into him)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Yiam's video is now available -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgHLjj2OQQ
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
guilty wrote:

now that would be funny if they lost there license because of the crawfords, success
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Pox wrote:Yiam's video is now available -

I think the bit at 3:49 is a hoot "you got real problems, you got mental problems!

had me howling

Hey Amanda is Tom coming along tomorrow ?
Pox

Post by Pox »

So, in the first few seconds TC talks about photos being taken in the pub of Yiam and two others - says he has them and he also has the CCTV.
Yet, Mrs Pike said (on ETFOTB) it was Yiam who was taking photos?????????

There is only one way to prove what really happened so Amanda, post the CCTV that your Dad says he has.
As your family says, we need to see ALL the evidence so that we can make an informed judgement.

Again in the first few seconds TC accuses Yiam of following him from Reading. Wtf?
TC is getting a tad paranoid me thinks.
Pox

Post by Pox »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Don't prod the hornet's nest - you know what she is like when she gets riled.
ArthurWankspittle

Hey Tom your mother in law is dead. It's on the internet. Get over it you mental tosser, quit playing the victim.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Amanda will do the Onesie dance of war.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle

Pox wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:
Don't prod the hornet's nest - you know what she is like when she gets riled.
Does she throw her weight around?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Pox wrote:
So, in the first few seconds TC talks about photos being taken in the pub of Yiam and two others - says he has them and he also has the CCTV.
Yet, Mrs Pike said (on ETFOTB) it was Yiam who was taking photos?????????

There is only one way to prove what really happened so Amanda, post the CCTV that your Dad says he has.
As your family says, we need to see ALL the evidence so that we can make an informed judgement.
Having personal experience of administering a CCTV system, you can't just go playing back images to all & sundry or provide the footage. Data protection laws come into play.

Here's a little bedtime reading..

https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/cctv/
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

I've only got the odd youtube video to gauge Tom's health, but he looks unwell. Given the stress and upheaval recently this isn't surprising, but it might be best to encourage him to visit his GP and avoid confrontations.
ArthurWankspittle

Pox wrote:So, in the first few seconds TC talks about photos being taken in the pub of Yiam and two others - says he has them and he also has the CCTV.
Then we can add breaches of the Data Protection Act to the fitness of the licensee at the next hearing.
Pox wrote:Again in the first few seconds TC accuses Yiam of following him from Reading. Wtf?
TC is getting a tad paranoid me thinks.
And must drive like a grandma. That truck tops out at 50-56mph. Tom drives a 2004ish Mondeo with a 2 litre diesel engine which could cruise all day at 80mph. Tom your bullshit is starting to show even more, try doing something about it or get help.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

"Time's up for you & all your friends, you're all criminals." :haha: :haha:

Doesn't look too well Tom, i do hope (sincerely) he's not heading for a premature "Death Sheet". WTF!!!!1!!!!
Pox

Post by Pox »

Losleones wrote: "Death Sheet". WTF!!!!1!!!!
Is a death sheet a sort of shroud?