Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:They should have charged him for the stunt with the car frankly.
They should have charged him with many things.
Disturbing the Peace.
Inciting Public Disorder.
Threatening behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace.
Intimidating police officers.
Lying to incite others.
Silly Hat.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

midjit-gems wrote:One of the comments on that post never fails to make me giggle when I read it.
If the police used unnecessary force does that mean the eviction was invalid?
This is the standard of the supporters. There's just no helping some of them is there?
But wait - one of the police vans had a tyre which seemed to be under-inflated, clearly a treasonable offence against Regulation 27 of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986. The entire operation was therefore illegal, and they must give the house back to TC! He just needs to cite the Unrebuttable Maxim of Speedo Romania Winguardium, and watch the judges abandon the courtroom in terror...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:One of the comments on that post never fails to make me giggle when I read it.
If the police used unnecessary force does that mean the eviction was invalid?
This is the standard of the supporters. There's just no helping some of them is there?
But wait - one of the police vans had a tyre which seemed to be under-inflated, clearly a treasonable offence against Regulation 27 of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986. The entire operation was therefore illegal, and they must give the house back to TC! He just needs to cite the Unrebuttable Maxim of Speedo Romania Winguardium, and watch the judges abandon the courtroom in terror...
Surely it's winguardium leviosa he needs to quote, then can knock out all trolls at the same time ! :snicker:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

AndyPandy wrote: Surely it's winguardium leviosa he needs to quote, then can knock out all trolls at the same time ! :snicker:
Wouldn't that spell just put folks back on the roof?
Warning may contain traces of nut
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

wanglepin wrote:
Disturbing the Peace.
Lying to incite others.
Silly Hat.
It would be nice to see Tom properly (and criminally) punished for his ignorance, stupidity and the immense (and probably irrecoverable) costs he caused.

It is clear that losing his house has not been punishment enough as he continues with his ridiculous denial of the truth and threats of a continued battle.

I presume there is nothing we can do to make the Police bring any of the charges mentioned after the event? I'd even settle for "wearing a silly hat in public place".
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Skeleton wrote:https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/peac ... ttingham#/

Well your in no danger of getting trampled in the rush to get this to succeed. Three days in and 11 backers, £253 raised, no T-shirts sold, but 1 hoody has, would suggest Kai may not be on to a winner here.

The fighting fund for the PeaceKeepers has zoomed it's way to £396. I spent more than that on one girl in Vegas!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I think Tom is losing it and will become the internet equivalent of the guy with the sandwich board saying "The End is Nigh". From hundreds turning out to defend his house he gets three supporters at a court hearing - Craig, Craig's mate? and Mark Haining. No women family members. He thinks because there was someone ejected from the premises it had to be an opponent. That's the generous interpretation. The alternatives are outright lying or psychiatric level delusion. He's already shown himself to be paranoid about people following him. I think he has also said something to the effect that his memory isn't what it used to be. I'm worried that somewhere along the line the situation will all get too much for him. Or maybe he'll just drift on and become another "guru" along the lines of Ebert and Taylor - bankrupt nutters with no idea of the law, scrounging a bit of cash here and there from New Age backroom meetings and advising suckers how to lose their homes.
I think we can look forward to bankruptcy next, especially with the existence of SMH. Then some court hearings, FOTL woo-woo and stalemate like Ebert and Taylor. Apart from the house repossession and sale of course.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Or maybe he'll just drift on and become another "guru" along the lines of Ebert and Taylor - bankrupt nutters with no idea of the law, scrounging a bit of cash here and there from New Age backroom meetings and advising suckers how to lose their homes.
I think we can look forward to bankruptcy next, especially with the existence of SMH. Then some court hearings, FOTL woo-woo and stalemate like Ebert and Taylor. Apart from the house repossession and sale of course.

Some weeks ago Tom was promoting a meeting for the hard of thinking - charging £25 per head. I have looked back over this thread and can't find the OP about it and there is nothing on the first 10 pages of GOODF.

Anyone know if the date for the meeting has passed - seems like it has been quietly dropped ?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Pox

Post by Pox »

littleFred wrote:It happened, apparently.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 7&start=70
And was so popular it seems that they are planning another one (a 2 day event this time) in January.

Seems to me that TC will soon be voicing that his mortgage is invalid because the loan was securitised - others have tried and failed with this approach but hey, with all the backing of the great legal minds that he has at his disposal, he may just succeed where others have failed?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:
littleFred wrote:It happened, apparently.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 7&start=70
And was so popular it seems that they are planning another one (a 2 day event this time) in January.

Seems to me that TC will soon be voicing that his mortgage is invalid because the loan was securitised - others have tried and failed with this approach but hey, with all the backing of the great legal minds that he has at his disposal, he may just succeed where others have failed?
Organised by Grant Sinclair (who lost his property(s)), speaking Guy Taylor (who lost his property) and Tom Crawford (who lost his property).

I don't know about the others, but hardly inspires you with confidence that after listening to them you won't lose your property !!

:beatinghorse:
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

AndyPandy wrote:Organised by Grant Sinclair (who lost his property(s)), speaking Guy Taylor (who lost his property) and Tom Crawford (who lost his property).

I don't know about the others, but hardly inspires you with confidence that after listening to them you won't lose your property !!
That's because you aren't looking at this from an appropriately sovereign, bootstrappy perspective. Consider it from the perspective that Thomas Edison apocrophally had while inventing the first practical light bulb: "I have not failed. I've found a thousand ways that won't work."

The GOODFers should be succeeding any day now, since they're steadily discovering new ways to get out of debt free that won't work. :twisted:
Pox

Post by Pox »

KickahaOta wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Organised by Grant Sinclair (who lost his property(s)), speaking Guy Taylor (who lost his property) and Tom Crawford (who lost his property).

That's because you aren't looking at this from an appropriately sovereign, bootstrappy perspective. Consider it from the perspective that Thomas Edison apocrophally had while inventing the first practical light bulb: "I have not failed. I've found a thousand ways that won't work."

The GOODFers should be succeeding any day now, since they're steadily discovering new ways to get out of debt free that won't work. :twisted:
If I was one of the presenters like Taylor, Crawford and Sinclair the approach I would take is -

this is what I did wrong and this is why I lost my property BUT, I now realise that what I should have done is blah,blah,blah.
This info is what you have paid £25 to learn.

Admitting failure , but with a glimmer of a win is a clever method of drawing suckers in - classic sales technique.
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lNxPOJ3YqI

Everyone involved / presented information has either lost their own home(s) or helped countless others to loss theirs
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lNxPOJ3YqI

Everyone involved / presented information has either lost their own home(s) or helped countless others to loss theirs
Agreed but can you see it that they will say -

This is a journey (or as sallmae may would say, a path) - where one fails ( or many more than one) its because they haven't gone down xyz path so this is the new path to follow.

And the suckers will fall for it, thinking that they are pioneers - its the 'drowning man' anology - any plank of wood will do. Or should I say, any plank of woo?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

KickahaOta wrote:

Apocryphal or not, at least Edison reputedly tried 1000 different things, near as I can tell the the Footlies just keep repeating the same old tired mistakes over and over and over again, with the same inevitable result.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:
Bones wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lNxPOJ3YqI

Agreed but can you see it that they will say -

This is a journey (or as sallmae may would say, a path) - where one fails ( or many more than one) its because they haven't gone down xyz path so this is the new path to follow.
Don't forget the other line, that the banks won't let them win because they've corrupted the courts and the ordinary man can't get justice.

When the truth is, the ordinary man gets justice and deserves every single day in the courts against large corporations and banks, the trouble is that the large corporations and banks also get and deserve justice.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:Organised by Grant Sinclair (who lost his property(s)), speaking Guy Taylor (who lost his property)* and Tom Crawford (who lost his property).
* and is a convicted criminal and is bankrupt. I wonder if any of this lot would pass a CRB / DBS (Criminal Records Bureau / Disclosure Barring Service) check.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Organised by Grant Sinclair (who lost his property(s)), speaking Guy Taylor (who lost his property)* and Tom Crawford (who lost his property).
* and is a convicted criminal and is bankrupt. I wonder if any of this lot would pass a CRB / DBS (Criminal Records Bureau / Disclosure Barring Service) check.
You can't pass or "fail" a DBS check ......sorry for being pedantic.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
Disturbing the Peace.
Lying to incite others.
Silly Hat.
It would be nice to see Tom properly (and criminally) punished for his ignorance, stupidity and the immense (and probably irrecoverable) costs he caused.

It is clear that losing his house has not been punishment enough as he continues with his ridiculous denial of the truth and threats of a continued battle.

I presume there is nothing we can do to make the Police bring any of the charges mentioned after the event? I'd even settle for "wearing a silly hat in public place".
No, I don't think there is anything we can do to make the Police bring charges against Tom.
It would make for an amusing video if anyone wants to go to the cops and try it though, I hope someone does.
Peace