Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Joinder »

Crawfrauds wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Crawfrauds wrote:which one, maybe i can assist
The one that starts " this is a true story"....
it is my court report from 22nd deCember. I know, as a fact, you have the intelligence to understand this
I didn't really understand it to be honest, but no problem, there was a lot in "Fargo" that I didn't understand either but it was bloody marvellous
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Crawfrauds wrote:bradley remanded at mag(by the way when he got bailed at notts crown they did it in chambers, dont know why? anyone)
It's quite common for an urgent but minor thing like a bail appeal to be heard by a Crown Court judge in chambers (UK legal jargon for the judge's private office) in any 10 minute gap during that day's listed cases.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Joinder wrote:Does anyone know what that post from " crawfraud," is supposed to mean ?
My best guess is either:
  • 1) A very good imitation of an OPCA court reporter
or
  • 2) Is an OPCA court report
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hyrion wrote:
Joinder wrote:Does anyone know what that post from " crawfraud," is supposed to mean ?
My best guess is either:
or
But not much use as a court report if we're all trying to guess what it says. I had no idea when I read it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Hyrion wrote:
My best guess is either:
or
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

Are you calling me a Freeman, step outside?

last time i was appearing in crown i got found not guilty before trial began(unrepresented), show me a freeman whos done that, bitch
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

judge: ive read craigs statements, others dont know the law
j: craig dont no procedure. Get legal rep so someone can tell you the law.
craig: i will have a mckenzie
j: Mckenzie friends are creatures of the civil and family courts, not the criminal courts
j: Hearing an aplication from kellie or aitken?(his defence barrister did not do this, for some reason)
j; purpose of this hearing is to speed things up. Give brief summaries and give directions. Assist defendants with whats
admissible and whats not. What the criminal elements are

j; I dont give a flying fuck what happened to your parents or bradford and bingley. Its fuck all to do with this case

j: Evidence will be youtube videos. Views, opinions and comments should not be put to jury
j; No defence statement liz. One from unknown(try signing it stupid). I want CV from any mckenzie. defendants must ensure their witness appear and are available. Witness summons should be sent asap.

j: craig what material do you want
c: used and unused. dvds not served. I got know case to answer thats why i want all the evidence and re sent.
My skeleton arguement has not been rebutted(no case to answer)
j: Its not a skeleton argument

The judge now starts waffling on about how the prosecution decides what evidence is admissable and what should be used at trial and the pros decide what to give to defence(***l **********e is........)

def(kellie?): wants full footage from police.
j; edited versions not acceptable. defence should have full footage. Served by xth. Ive got dvd from kellie and skeleton from haining(no case to answer).Make sure directions are sent to defence. What are the costs of the damages(to the house). Summary offences charged as conspiracy. Deal with cross ex on day of trial. I will keep a tight rein of proccedings, how defendants conduct themselves(good luck)
def: relax bail conditions
j: deal with it on day of trial/not interested/jog on
pros: No defence statement from haining
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear idiots, the above was what was said in court(verbatim, of cousre). j=judge, c=craig, def= defence barrister, pros=prosecution barrister, (***l **********e is........)= my opinion, someting important that i dont wish the defandants to know. You retards obviously have no understanding of the criminal justice system or what happens in court

for example

c: used and unused. dvds not served. I got know case to answer thats why i want all the evidence and re sent.

wtf do you not understand. do i need to explain the english language to you.

Does any one need further clarification on anything else. If yes, would you even understand

This exchange reminds me of that video they made of me at notts crown - talking to a bunch of retarded twats

Whats not in the video(this is going to be complicated so concentrate)

craig: do you think your cleverer than me(thats what craig crawford said to me, you still following)
me: infinitely(thats what i said to craig in response to his question)

Its like being hit with a sledgehammer of stupidity
Last edited by Crawfrauds on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Crawfrauds wrote:judge: ive read craigs statements, others dont know the law
j: craig dont no procedure. Get legal rep so someone can tell you the law.
craig: i will have a mckenzie
j: Mckenzie friends are creatures of the civil and family courts, not the criminal courts
j: Hearing an aplication from kellie or aitken?(his defence barrister did not do this, for some reason)
j; purpose of this hearing is to speed things up. Give brief summaries and give directions. Assist defendants with whats
admissible and whats not. What the criminal elements are

j; I dont give a flying fuck what happened to your parents or bradford and bingley. Its fuck all to do with this case

j: Evidence will be youtube videos. Views, opinions and comments should not be put to jury
j; No defence statement liz. One from unknown(try signing it stupid). I want CV from any mckenzie. defendants must ensure their witness appear and are available. Witness summons should be sent asap.

The judge now starts waffling on about how the prosecution decides what evidence is admissable and what should be used at trial and the pros decide what to give to defence(***l **********e is........)

def(kellie?): wants full footage from police.
j; edited versions not acceptable. defence should have full footage. Served by xth. Ive got dvd from kellie and skeleton from haining(no case to answer).Make sure directions are sent to defence. What are the costs of the damages(to the house). Summary offences charged as conspiracy. Deal with cross ex on day of trial. I will keep a tight rein of proccedings, how defendants conduct themselves(good luck)
def: relax bail conditions
j: deal with it on day of trial/not interested/jog on
pros: No defence statement from haining
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear idiots, the above was what was said in court(verbatim, of cousre). j=judge, c=craig, def= defence barrister, pros=prosecution barrister, (***l **********e is........)= my opinion, someting important that i dont wish the defandants to know. You retards obviously have no understanding of the criminal justice system or what happens in court

for example

wtf do you not understand. do i need to explain the english language to you.

Does any one need further clarification on anything else. If yes, would you even understand

This exchange reminds me of that video they made of me at notts crown - talking to a bunch of retarded twats

Whats not in the video(this is going to be complicated so concentrate)

craig: do you think your clever than me(thats what craig crawford said to me, you still following)
me: infinitely(thats what i said to craig in response to his question)

Its like being hit with a sledgehammer of stupidity
If I understand this correctly? Joinder played no part in this and was not actually present?. Does real ale play any part in the above?. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

If I understand this correctly? Joinder played no part in this and was not actually present?. Does real ale play any part in the above?

In a previous post joinder claimed to be me. But the real question is-who is joinder(and why does he get responses)

Apparently some people cant handle their liquor, or refrain from stupidity.

Quatloos and freeman. Im beginning to see comparisons.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Crawfrauds wrote:show me a freeman whos done that, bitch
Well... that didn't take long - straight to personal attacks.

I revise my opinion - which was that the situation was either a spoof or a real OPCA report.

It's now a definite troll I'll be ignoring in the future.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Crawfrauds wrote:Apparently some people cant handle their liquor, or refrain from stupidity.

Crawfrauds and stupidity. Im beginning to see comparisons.
Fixed that for you ^^^ :snicker:
Last edited by getoutofdebtfools on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I still haven't got a clue what crawfrauds is on about.
And I was supposed to be in that court !??
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Hyrion wrote:
I agree and im not entirely convinced that a few recent new members are in fact different people.

I do have a question or 2 for Crawfrauds
1. If your so much clever(surely that should be smarter or at least cleverer)than Craig then you should know the difference between no and know (which you clearly don't)shouldn't you?
2.You claim what you wrote was "verbatim" from what was said in court do you actually understand what verbatim means(i ask as I've never heard a Judge swear in court ever)?

your attempts to troll and insult the users of this fine forum and website have become clear and hopefully people will stop responding to you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Crawfrauds wrote: show me a freeman whos done that, bitch...
Dear idiots...
You retards obviously have no understanding...
wtf do you not understand. do i need to explain the english language to you...
Its like being hit with a sledgehammer of stupidity...
Apparently some people cant handle their liquor, or refrain from stupidity....
That's enough nonsense from you, I think. Say hello to my leetle Pigpot Joinder Button :

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

daveBeeston wrote:
Hyrion wrote:
2.You claim what you wrote was "verbatim" from what was said in court do you actually understand what verbatim means(i ask as I've never heard a Judge swear in court ever)?
I have, but that was because it was necessary in regard to the case. The witness had to testify that he heard the defendant say he was "going to fucking do him" and out of respect for the court was trying to say that without actually saying that. To which the Judge pointed out that it was very important for the jury to know exactly what words were used and not leave it up to their imaginations. However he understood that people had a moral issue about swearing in court, so to break the ice he instructed both the prosecution and defence to swear, then finished with "that's just fucking rude" or something like that, it was years ago.

However having said that, it was pretty clear that this was a rare thing and I would agree that Judge's don't normally swear while talking, they can generally come up with far better ways to vent their frustrations.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Using the joinder ( ignore) button is the equivalent of screwing your eyes shut and putting your fingers in your ears. Stamp your foot to complete the ensemble.
But hang on, some new members might be suspect? Now what site is infamous for those sort of accusations ?
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

daveBeeston wrote:I agree and im not entirely convinced that a few recent new members are in fact different people
Can't the powers that be tell from the IP addresses?
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:I have, but that was because it was necessary in regard to the case. The witness had to testify that he heard the defendant say he was "going to fucking do him" and out of respect for the court was trying to say that without actually saying that. To which the Judge pointed out that it was very important for the jury to know exactly what words were used and not leave it up to their imaginations. However he understood that people had a moral issue about swearing in court, so to break the ice he instructed both the prosecution and defence to swear, then finished with "that's just fucking rude" or something like that, it was years ago.
Sensible judge. Inhibition and embarrassment won't help accurate testimony. I once attended training related to sexual/reproductive stuff which started with an icebreaker based on calling out every known genital euphemism. Worked really well, everyone was in fits of giggles as we listed off "one-eyed purple bedsnakes" etc.

There was clearly an advantage for Viz readers familiar with Roger's Profanisaurus, of course... :haha:
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Hyrion wrote:
Well... that didn't take long - straight to personal attacks.

I revise my opinion - which was that the situation was either a spoof or a real OPCA report.

I misunderstood your comment, I thought were calling me a freeman, which I now believe to be unfounded. I apologise. Spoof was helpful

Happy new year
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

daveBeeston wrote:
Hyrion wrote:
I agree and im not entirely convinced that a few recent new members are in fact different people.

I do have a question or 2 for Crawfrauds
1. If your so much clever(surely that should be smarter or at least cleverer)than Craig then you should know the difference between no and know (which you clearly don't)shouldn't you?

your attempts to troll and insult the users of this fine forum and website have become clear and hopefully people will stop responding to you.
I checked my notes and craig said "Do you think your more intelligent than me". I responded "infinitely". You will see from my edited post I changed it to cleverer. Why should it be smartest, if thats not what he said

"you should know the difference between no and know". please show me where i have made mistakes, I cant be bothered,
I will send you a straw next christmas

Yes' I do indeed understand the word "verbatim". Have you ever heard of the word sarcasm

I shall endeavour to stop the name calling, unless joinder is involed

Happy new year
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

daveBeeston wrote:
Hyrion wrote:
"I agree and im not entirely convinced that a few recent new members are in fact different people".

I have one account
Last edited by Crawfrauds on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.