Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Crawfrauds »

The rooftop 6+1 are not in court on monday 4th of jan, so i assume the trial will begin on the 5th, bar any incompetence from the interested parties. I will let you no more when I have further info.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Is anyone on here planning to attend the rooftop 6+1 trial? pm me or post. YiamCross? midget?
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

Well the thought did cross my mind but unfortunately I've got to stay in and saw my leg off with a blunt kitchen knife that day so unfortunately I'll have to pass. Not too distraught, though, as I'm confident that with such a capable reporter attending we'll have a verbatim court report that will save us all a fortune on transcripts. Glad to see you donating so eagerly to Craig's charity works too, must have been heart warming to see his smiling face on your doorstep. By mistake. Or something.

Nice to see peace and goodwill break out so fervently over the xmas holiday, hope we can get back to the good old cut and thrust of trying to decipher our brave trolls in the new year though.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Don't forget that I'm usually at those court hearings, I'll try to break the code of any reports that end up on here
Happy New Year
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Crawfrauds wrote:
I checked my notes and craig said "Do you think your more intelligent than me". I responded "infinitely". You will see from my edited post I changed it to cleverer. Why should it be smartest, if thats not what he said

"you should know the difference between no and know". please show me where i have made mistakes, I cant be bothered,
I will send you a straw next christmas

Yes' I do indeed understand the word "verbatim". Have you ever heard of the word sarcasm

I shall endeavour to stop the name calling, unless joinder is involed

Happy new year
[/quote][/quote]

I admit i was not going to respond to you but i will one last time.

Yes i have heard of the word sarcasm,i just don't believe for one minute you where trying to be sarcastic and have as many do fell back to that excuse because someone has pulled you up on your mistake.

As for the other part of my post to you seeing as you cannot be bothered to look (or more likely don't know where to look),I'll enlighten you.

judge: ive read craigs statements, others dont know the law
j: craig dont no Know procedure. Get legal rep so someone can tell you the law.
craig: i will have a mckenzie
j: Mckenzie friends are creatures of the civil and family courts, not the criminal courts
j: Hearing an aplication from kellie or aitken?(his defence barrister did not do this, for some reason)
j; purpose of this hearing is to speed things up. Give brief summaries and give directions. Assist defendants with whats
admissible and whats not. What the criminal elements are

j: craig what material do you want
c: used and unused. dvds not served. I got know No case to answer thats why i want all the evidence and re sent.
My skeleton arguement has not been rebutted(no case to answer)
j: Its not a skeleton argument

There we go does that help?

Also a little question to the regulars does the scatter gun approach to posting remind you of anyone? i mean why address the questions and posts of other members in one post when several consecutive posts will do?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Can I just say two things.

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all posters.

Secondly, with a few drinks inside of me last night I found Crawfrauds verbatim outline of the court report very difficult to understand.

I'm sober now and its even more difficult to understand. It might just be me.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bungle wrote:Can I just say two things.

Secondly, with a few drinks inside of me last night I found Crawfrauds verbatim outline of the court report very difficult to understand.

But I thought it wasn't a real court report, just something that Crawfraud made up?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Off topic I know and I do apologise but all this talk of "verbatim" reminds me of my all time favourite post by that world famous freeman and legal genius, our dear old friend jackieg:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.ph ... stcount=19
The author is pointing to rules and procedure in a U.S. District court.
Same exists in the U.K.
Verbatim.
just written differently.
:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Off topic I know and I do apologise but all this talk of "verbatim" reminds me of my all time favourite post by that world famous freeman and legal genius, our dear old friend jackieg:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.ph ... stcount=19
The author is pointing to rules and procedure in a U.S. District court.
Same exists in the U.K.
Verbatim.
just written differently.
:haha:
Had nearly forgotten that one - didn't it win a Stundie over on JREF?

For those of you not familiar - JREF was the James Randi Educational Forum - now rebranded the International Skeptics Forum - and a Stundie was a monthly "prize" awarded to the dumbest (and accidentally hilarious) claim made by a truth seeker / conspiracy theorist.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:

But I thought it wasn't a real court report, just something that Crawfraud made up?
Well...what puzzles me is where do you fit in this?. :thinking: :shrug: :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

daveBeeston wrote:
Crawfrauds wrote:
I checked my notes and craig said "Do you think your more intelligent than me". I responded "infinitely". You will see from my edited post I changed it to cleverer. Why should it be smartest, if thats not what he said

"you should know the difference between no and know". please show me where i have made mistakes, I cant be bothered,
I will send you a straw next christmas

Yes' I do indeed understand the word "verbatim". Have you ever heard of the word sarcasm

I shall endeavour to stop the name calling, unless joinder is involed

Happy new year
[/quote]

I admit i was not going to respond to you but i will one last time.

Yes i have heard of the word sarcasm,i just don't believe for one minute you where trying to be sarcastic and have as many do fell back to that excuse because someone has pulled you up on your mistake.

As for the other part of my post to you seeing as you cannot be bothered to look (or more likely don't know where to look),I'll enlighten you.

judge: ive read craigs statements, others dont know the law
j: craig dont no Know procedure. Get legal rep so someone can tell you the law.
craig: i will have a mckenzie
j: Mckenzie friends are creatures of the civil and family courts, not the criminal courts
j: Hearing an aplication from kellie or aitken?(his defence barrister did not do this, for some reason)
j; purpose of this hearing is to speed things up. Give brief summaries and give directions. Assist defendants with whats
admissible and whats not. What the criminal elements are

j: craig what material do you want
c: used and unused. dvds not served. I got know No case to answer thats why i want all the evidence and re sent.
My skeleton arguement has not been rebutted(no case to answer)
j: Its not a skeleton argument

There we go does that help?

Also a little question to the regulars does the scatter gun approach to posting remind you of anyone? i mean why address the questions and posts of other members in one post when several consecutive posts will do?[/quote]

Congrtulations, pm me your address, and I will send you a box of straws

Do you really think a judge would tell a defendant to f off

i is spelled I

what does your last sentence mean
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Probably
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:

Well...what puzzles me is where do you fit in this?. :thinking: :shrug: :thinking:
I was in court pretending to be someone else.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Notts magistrates/justice center(i prefer to call it the center of injustice)27th july 2015

Verbatim, of course

The way that judge spoke to and treated them was a disgrace, forcing them to make pleas when they did not have to. Their is a good reason why you have a plea and case management hearing at crown, the clues in the plea bit. Two of them had been bailed and the ******(judge devas) got them to come back into the court and added more charges. I think that was wrong, what could he do if they had left the court?. Haining messed up bad by saying he wanted to go crown, if he had opted to stay at magistrates things would be completly different(for them all) and probably already over(for haining). I need to clarify one thing. haining said mark of the family, judge threatened to have him remanded(until january) and he could go back to the cells. mark started to go back to cells when judge said unless you say your name normally, which he did
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
toms trial, verbatim again, of course

Toms trial, Judge Devas again. Both coppers said tom told them to f off of camera, everyone laughed(the lying scum bags).
Haining made his thoughts known, called them liars as they left the court room. Tom started his cross ex of the second copper and the judge hijacked him and started questioning the copper himself. Then adjourned for lunch. Now what should have happened is that tom could have gone in the witness box and then prosecution and defence closing arguments. However the judge came back and simply said why he was finding tom not guilty(cheers from public gallery). Tom then asked if he had no case to answer judge said you've been acquitted, i thought that was funny. Haining called me a twat in court so i asked him how many houses hes lost. (This nasty woman sat next to me and would not shut up, so i had to move seats. She tries to pay her council tax with were checks and is a director of were bank. In that case there was much talk until finally the magistrate said to the council rep 'the bill has not been paid' 'thats correct' very funny(liability order stays), haining was there, thats right he could not keep his mouth shut).

Oh, the biggest cheer was for me when i left after the not guilty verdict, very strange bunch. I said bye children. The kind sercurity guard opened the door for me. Every case these idiots are involved in security is always present, security are never present when I go to mag and those idiots are not attending

When the verdicts read there is nothing more to see. Idiots

Craig crawford. when the not guilty verdict came back craig said, to me, "post that". Tom Crawford(of no fixed abode) has been found not guilty. Happy now craig?

No you are not getting the report notts crown when bradley/craig engaged me. Cant be bothered and some of you probably wont understand anyway
------------------------------------------------------------
I went court to see the rooftop seven and now know what yiam cross felt like. muppets(craig, bradley and haining).

they are all charged with conspiracy to cause criminal damage(max ten years) and aggravated tresspass(6 months?)

craig and haining said they had no case to answer, the judge gave them 4 weeks to make their argument

shier said no plea. judge entered not guilty.

the rest not guilty

hawkins or kellies(unsure which) interview(police) may be inadmissible because of his treatment in custody. apparently a complaint has been upheld

trial in leicester 5th jan. expected to last two weeks

i had to have the final word so i popped back in to say to bradley 'hope you enjoy your bird'. the mans a proper idiot. Candice, im not surprised bradley didnt knock me out either, if anyones getting knocked out, it will be me whos doing the knocking out. Bradley your a pussy and a twat(enjoy your bird)

A wise man once said a public gallery is a public gallery, whats it got to do with you if I choice to exercise my common law right to view a public court case.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

to yiamcross please explain that pm you sent me, also your confusing me with your last post. Do you believe im not the man in that video at notts crown?. explain please

Joinder is craig crawford
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I must congratulate "Crawfraud" for his excellent , clear and concise summary of the court proceedings.
Also, for working out who I really am ( Craig ). But I wonder why he is fascinated with me ?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I don't understand why you're posting stuff from July.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote:I must congratulate "Crawfraud" for his excellent , clear and concise summary of the court proceedings.
Also, for working out who I really am ( Craig ). But I wonder why he is fascinated with me ?
Well if crawfrauds is right then it certainly explains Joinder's fascination with me. I wondered where all the venom was coming from & this may well explain it. Certainly dumb enough to be Craig.

As to Crawfrauds' inability to understand my fairly simple message I just wanted some actual screenshots of the stuff he cut and pasted above from Craig's "accidental" discovery of what we're led to believe was his address when he "knocked on the wrong door" so that I can show the judge how these people operate. Fortunately Craig is so dumb he left it there for all so see so I got my own screen shots. Sorry that was too complicated for you Crawfraud, next time I'll try to draw pictures.

Well isn't this turning out to be an interesting holiday.

Be fascinating to get an inside track on the rooftop dixs' trial from Craig as well as Crawfrauds' view from the public gallery. I wonder if there are any nice campsites in Leicester area?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote:I must congratulate "Crawfraud" for his excellent , clear and concise summary of the court proceedings.
You can't be Craig. I have read your posts and you are clearly too clever to be Craig. You appear to at least have the intellect to be able to do up your own shoe laces, where as Craggie has to wear slip on's

:whistle:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Crawfrauds wrote: Haining messed up bad by saying he wanted to go crown,
Haining always has "a cunning plan" he has had all along,didn't you know that. We can expect a "watch this space" video very soon I should imagine and he has given me something to look forward to, for starters.
He has also as part of his "cunning plan", intentionally set himself up for a spectacular showdown with the court and justice system. Where in the world is he going to get a better platform to parade and perform his well honed and well researched legal skills, other than a British courtroom. Remember his " bailiffs cannot smash you door in video", that was well timed for him to make a video of a baif smashing a door in; only he got them the wrong way around. You see,he is full of cunning tricks and plans is Haining.
I bet he is buzzing and biting at the bit.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.