Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by Skeleton »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I get the feeling that Tom is leaving it rather late to reveal the dynamite evidence that Amanda keeps alluding to. I am sure it will make a dramatic finale when his stunning victory over TPTB is immortalised in a big budget film but he is cutting it a bit fine to be plausible.
Amanda is reduced to telling people not to visit this site and refusing to give its web address when someone asks. Yes she really is that pathetic but with a limited support i guess needs must.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Well he was wrong I was not there :)
Obvious grounds for an appeal! Tom would have done better if he used a skeleton as a MacKenzie friend instead of the pair of idiots he actually used.
I shall take that as a compliment mate, sadly I would of been no used to Tom, banging his head repeatedly on the desk in front of us as i tried to get him to listen to reason may not have gone down to well with the Judge. :)
Although the lawyers on here have probably wanted to on occasions, requesting a short recess to knock some sense into their client is against their ethics.
I was also suggesting that a collection of bones (not you or Bones) would give better advice. Hell, Dante (Jimmy's dog) would give even better advice.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom wrote:I get the feeling that Tom is leaving it rather late to reveal the dynamite evidence that Amanda keeps alluding to.
He's saving it for the Crown Court next month. After all, he can't easily raise it in a civil court with that injunction against him. (Note for people in the real world - even if it exists, which it doesn't, it is irrelevant to the case in the Crown Court).
Normal Wisdom wrote:I am sure it will make a dramatic finale when his stunning victory over TPTB is immortalised in a big budget film but he is cutting it a bit fine to be plausible.
:Axe:
Tom Crawford - Tom Cruise.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: I was also suggesting that a collection of bones (not you or Bones) would give better advice. Hell, Dante (Jimmy's dog) would give even better advice.
Well of course you wouldn't mean Bones. Nobody ever means Bones :violin:.
Warning may contain traces of nut
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

Sue Crawford - Sandra Bullock :sarcasmon:
Alexander
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Alexander »

After earlier posts I thought I'd register and contribute. I've been browsing the forum since the eviction. I've been interested in the Crawfords since I read the Notts post article as I'm reasonably local to them and it caught my attention because my mother has recently been sent a bill for £32k due to the shortfall on her and her partners mortgage (endowment policy taken out probably about the same time as the Crawfords.

As a reasonably intelligent person I initially felt a bit sorry for them as I believed that they had misunderstood and been miss old their mortgage (I still think that to a certain extent) I seemed to be one of only a few who posted on the Notts post article who didn't believe their story at the time. Obviously as time has passed more and more people have become wise to the rubbish that the Crawfords come out with. I then joined EFOTB but annoyingly I left before it became private due to the absolute lunacy I was seeing posted in there.

Since then, I've had to block Amanda due to abuse I received after posting on the Notts post fb page and been blocked by Craig and Tom for asking them (politely)about the endowment policy.

I'd never come across the "Freeman" movement before I started reading about the Crawfords and I'm literally gobsmacked by the majority of post I read from people who pedal this utter tripe and actually how dangerous it can be.

This has stirred up many emotions for me but mostly I'm disgusted that they have wasted so much police time (I bet whoever is the social media bod at Notts police alternates between rolling their eyes and pissing themselves laughing at the incoherent drivel their "supporters" post on there) and has probably done genuine people with genuine cases no favours whatsoever and then I swing to being amused by some of their antics (Craig's stupidity mostly) and angry at their despicable behaviour.

It's literally a roller coaster of emotions <can't find the smilies>

Incidentally I was in Carlton about 6 weeks ago and it did cross my mind to go and have a nosey - I didn't but I wish I had now.
Alexander
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Alexander »

Also meant to add I was directed here by someone who was also trying to educate posters about the Craw fords so it may be that there are more "anti" Crawford people who are lurking here than the "supporters"
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Daft Ada wrote:Well pardon me for attempting to back up your point of view.
Apoligies if my comment came across as being critical of your actions......
You know the type.
A man wakes up to find a burgular in his house and rather than let him go and then call the police, he wrestles him to the floor
I too shall apologise if I gave offence to you but I really couldn't see how a hero might have acted in this situation and hence the question. Sorry if it came over in that way, it was not intended to.

I can assure you I would react very differently if I found anyone in my house who had no reason to be there and I can assure you attempting to initiate a reasonable discussion would not be anywhere on my list of options.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I'll apologise too, but I'm Canadian so its expected of me (sorry).

Can't say how I'd react to an idiot in a car blocking the road, but reverse is my thought. Personal interaction with these loonies can't be healthy.
Pox

Post by Pox »

For those that went, how was the property viewing today?
ArthurWankspittle

Alexander wrote:... my mother has recently been sent a bill for £32k due to the shortfall on her and her partners mortgage (endowment policy taken out probably about the same time as the Crawfords.
Just to show that we don't just sit here and troll (like the Crawfords know what that means), can you give us more details? No worries if not. I suggest you look at turning the interest only mortgage into a repayment, hopefully spread until your mum or her partner's retirement age, if that's possible (meaning they've still got several years to go to retirement).
ArthurWankspittle

Pox wrote:For those that went, how was the property viewing today?
Yes I was wondering that too. I am getting worried that there had been a riot and mass arrests which is why no one had posted.
ArthurWankspittle

Someone's 15 minutes of fame gets extended?
Isn't the picture in the header from the eviction or the rooftop protest?
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Live-Brea ... story.html
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Pox wrote:For those that went, how was the property viewing today?
Yes I was wondering that too. I am getting worried that there had been a riot and mass arrests which is why no one had posted.
Maybe they are still in the pub eating all the pies that Yiam spoke so highly of?

Or just doing a 'Burnaby'?
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Someone's 15 minutes of fame gets extended?
What's the story? For some reason my phone won't load the website....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Alexander
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Alexander »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Alexander wrote:... my mother has recently been sent a bill for £32k due to the shortfall on her and her partners mortgage (endowment policy taken out probably about the same time as the Crawfords.
Just to show that we don't just sit here and troll (like the Crawfords know what that means), can you give us more details? No worries if not. I suggest you look at turning the interest only mortgage into a repayment, hopefully spread until your mum or her partner's retirement age, if that's possible (meaning they've still got several years to go to retirement).
Thanks Arthur. To be honest I don't know much more. My mother has always let her partner be in charge of their finances which is where the problem lies. I suspect he's remortgaged and taken out loans on more than one occasion over the years (they're original mortgage was approx £42k) but she hasn't got a clue what's going on. I've offered to help and go through paperwork several times and all I get is that he's sorted it. I assume he's come to some kind of agreement with the bank although I do wonder how they are continuing to pay - both retired early due to ill health and they must have a very low income.

I've told her they should put the house on the market and buy somewhere smaller but she's not interested so it worries me that they could end up with the house being repossessed. The partner (and situation) is not dissimilar to Tom Crawford actually - he's not a freeman but he's an arrogant idiot who's not particularly intelligent, thinks he knows best and does not even have a basic understanding of their finances and she's just let him get on with it. I do wonder if he cancelled the endowment by mistake thinking he didn't needed it like it was originally thought Sue did because he is that financially inept. I just hope he has indeed engaged with the bank and it's being sorted.
Pox

Post by Pox »

hanlons razor wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Someone's 15 minutes of fame gets extended?
What's the story? For some reason my phone won't load the website....
No story, just a photo header on a Notts Post new news blog. Looks like they have just used a library photo,so nothing that would interest us.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Alexander wrote: Thanks Arthur. To be honest I don't know much more.
Another option would be to look into equity release. However it's worth noting that the main reason the Crawfords were evicted was because of a failure on their part to continue meeting the interest obligation while the capital remained unpaid. I would hope that they have reached an agreement and aren't simply burying their heads in the sand.

Certainly looking for a smaller place might be a sensible option, or even relocating to a more rural area (or some combination of the two). Often people get attached to their home and try to keep it when the liabilities they have on it have turned it into a great weight around their necks.

I wish you and your mother good fortune in getting this sorted and if you need any advice or help certainly ask. There are a lot of posters with a great deal of financial experience around here and they can provide sensible advice on how best to avert doing a Crawford.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I get the feeling that Tom is leaving it rather late to reveal the dynamite evidence that Amanda keeps alluding to. I am sure it will make a dramatic finale when his stunning victory over TPTB is immortalised in a big budget film but he is cutting it a bit fine to be plausible.
The trouble is now that Tom has that CRO against him, he won't be able to put his dynamite evidence into court and make the whole thing go BOOM!!!!!!!1!!!!!! Such a shame, remember kids if you are in court and have evidence it's a good idea to show it nice and early, because if it is actually strong it will cause the other side to reconsider their position.

As an example, I've been involved in a situation where there was evidence that the other party may have not been accurate in their response to a letter before action. I suggested that we should put that evidence to them we sent it nice and early and long before any court hearings. They settled about a month later paying out compensation. Everyone was happy them and us.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

All this secret evidence nonsense is just that, nonsense

It's like a man on death row saying he has proof he didn't commit a murder and despite numerous trials he withholds this vital piece of information right up until a minute before they hit the switch.

By then it's too late and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions