Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by Burnaby49 »

Appeals to the Supreme Court of Canada work differently from what I understand Peanut to be sayng about yours. There is no need to get permission from any lower level of court first, anyone can do it. Normally you have to exhaust all of your lower court options first, Provincial Court, Provincial Court of Appeal, or, in my world, the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal. So I assume Boisjoli (the guy in my example) would have to apply to the Alberta appeals court first. Given the vexatious nature of his complaint he would be denied the right to appeal. This would clear the deck for him to go to the Supreme Court of Canada which would also refuse Leave to Appeal. Our Supreme Court can accept appeals for whatever reason they want. It can be of national importance or it can be just a case that interests them. No way of knowing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

YiamCross wrote:
FatGambit wrote:We have three levels of restrictions in the Courts, Civil Restraining Order, Extended Civil Restraining Order and Vexatious Litigant order, Tom is the middle one, Ebert the full monty.
I am reliably informed that the 3rd and most restrictive level, the Vexatious Litigant Order, was specifically created for Ebert and is referred to "in the trade" as an Ebert order. If I was not reliably informed then please do not correct me, I'd prefer to be retain that belief even if it's wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious ... Ebert_14-0
Wikipedia wrote:England and Wales
Courts in England and Wales have the means of escalating the sanctions against a litigant who makes applications to the court that are "totally without merit":

Limited civil restraint order (formerly a Grepe v. Loam order)
where two or more applications totally without merit are made in a single proceedings. No further application may be made in the proceedings without the permission of the court.
Extended civil restraint order (formerly an Ebert order)[14] for "persistently vexatious behaviour" lasts for a specified period of no more than two years for "applications touching upon instant matters" and can only be granted by a judge of the Court of Appeal, High Court or a designated civil judge.
General civil restraint order (formerly a Bhamjee order) for a maximum of two years for all proceedings in the High Court or specified county courts.
Further applications totally without merit can lead to withdrawal of the right of appeal. Harassment of the court and court officials can lead to a penal prohibition notice, prohibiting the litigant from contacting or approaching the court without permission.

HM Courts Service maintains a list of vexatious litigants.

14 - Ebert v. Venvil [1999] EWCA Civ 3043 (30 March 1999), Court of Appeal (England and Wales)
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/1999/3043.html
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Alexander wrote:[I've told her they should put the house on the market and buy somewhere smaller but she's not interested so it worries me that they could end up with the house being repossessed. The partner (and situation) is not dissimilar to Tom Crawford actually - he's not a freeman but he's an arrogant idiot..
That's unfortunate. The best step for householders in that situation is to approach the lender early, and ask for help. Explain that throughout the mortgage term they've made every due payment promptly, but unfortunately the endowment hasn't achieved the growth they had been led to expect. Not recriminating, but retired now on lower income and it won't be easy to meet the shortfall. Can we discuss options to resolve?
Hercule is correct. I speak with some experience here. All the major mortgage lenders are now realising that over the next 10 years or so there'll be a huge number of people whose mortgages have come to an end who either have an endowment shortfall or who don't have any repayment vehicle at all. This is a potential smoking gun because it'd be all over the Daily Fail/Torygraph if thousands of elderly people are repossessed once their interest only mortgages have come to an end.

Lenders want to talk to these customers sooner rather than later about how they can help them. If customers want help, they're under a duty to (a) give full disclosure of their finances, particularly income going into retirement and (b) see what they can do to help themselves - for example, downsizing or liquidating other assets to pay off the mortgage.

Customers who do nothing and then shout about how unfair it all is are the ones likely to end up in the possessions court.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

NYGman wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
FatGambit wrote:We have three levels of restrictions in the Courts, Civil Restraining Order, Extended Civil Restraining Order and Vexatious Litigant order, Tom is the middle one, Ebert the full monty.
I am reliably informed that the 3rd and most restrictive level, the Vexatious Litigant Order, was specifically created for Ebert and is referred to "in the trade" as an Ebert order. If I was not reliably informed then please do not correct me, I'd prefer to be retain that belief even if it's wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious ... Ebert_14-0
Wikipedia wrote:England and Wales
Courts in England and Wales have the means of escalating the sanctions against a litigant who makes applications to the court that are "totally without merit":

Limited civil restraint order (formerly a Grepe v. Loam order)
where two or more applications totally without merit are made in a single proceedings. No further application may be made in the proceedings without the permission of the court.
Extended civil restraint order (formerly an Ebert order)[14] for "persistently vexatious behaviour" lasts for a specified period of no more than two years for "applications touching upon instant matters" and can only be granted by a judge of the Court of Appeal, High Court or a designated civil judge.
General civil restraint order (formerly a Bhamjee order) for a maximum of two years for all proceedings in the High Court or specified county courts.
Further applications totally without merit can lead to withdrawal of the right of appeal. Harassment of the court and court officials can lead to a penal prohibition notice, prohibiting the litigant from contacting or approaching the court without permission.

HM Courts Service maintains a list of vexatious litigants.

14 - Ebert v. Venvil [1999] EWCA Civ 3043 (30 March 1999), Court of Appeal (England and Wales)
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/1999/3043.html
Wiki is either wrong or out if date, there's only General and Extended CRO's presently, Tom has an Extended CRO (well two actually), one expires 18th March 2016 (for County Court perhaps?) and the other 3rd September 2017 for High Court presumably.

Ebert isn't listed on either of the CRO's, he's only listed on the VL list, unlike the CRO's there's no expiry date, just an issue one :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

mufc1959 wrote: Hercule is correct. I speak with some experience here. All the major mortgage lenders are now realising that over the next 10 years or so there'll be a huge number of people whose mortgages have come to an end who either have an endowment shortfall or who don't have any repayment vehicle at all. This is a potential smoking gun because it'd be all over the Daily Fail/Torygraph if thousands of elderly people are repossessed once their interest only mortgages have come to an end.

The smoking gun is more than fear of ridicule in the press. If lots of properties have to be repossessed then there's a risk that property prices will dive and all that property they have as security becomes worth, well, not quite nothing but it could prove problematical if the markets lose confidence in the banks. Much the same for the last 7 or 8 years, bending over backwards not to repossess properties, no way they want to dump hundreds or thousands of properties into a market which doesn't really want them. Chaos in the property market is the last thing they want.

Of course, as Tom and Sue have found out, if you try to take the piss they will make an example of you. It would be equally dangerous for the world to get the idea the banks are too frightened to repossess anyone's property.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Crawford Thomas Royal Courts of Justice 18 Mar 2016

Such a proud moment

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force

Thomas Crawford Royal Courts of Justice 3 Sep 2017

I think the first must be 2 years since he made the first 'without merit' application and the 2nd 2 years since the last Application was dismissed.

Apologies, if this has already been posted up !
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

FatGambit wrote: Ebert isn't listed on either of the CRO's, he's only listed on the VL list, unlike the CRO's there's no expiry date, just an issue one :lol:
Should have made clear, was only providing Yiam with a sources for Ebert order, nothing more. See footnote 14 the only one I included from source.

But then again, it is in Wikipedia, so it must be true.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

LOL yes as true as Ebert's expert forensic analysis of legal documents.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote:I am not into cars /vehicles but what is a unimog?

Can't help but think of a cat with one leg.

ETA - just googled it - what a daf(t) name - see what I did there :lol:
Mercedes 4x4 light truck, famed for it's off-road abilities, incredible mechanical complexity and horrendous costs if, or should I say when, things go wrong. My DAF is not as able off road as the Unimog and is a bit larger and heavier but it's a damned sight more reliable and, more importantly, easier & cheaper to maintain and repair.
"light" truck? looks like a monster. I'm surprised that you'd use it for a road trip when you weren't hauling anything, so i have to ask: how is its gas milage compared to an rv?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

my mate is a locksmith for a repo company, and was saying that more and more houses they turn up to, the people are just handing over the keys and saying bye, and then going bankrupt, so the mortgage companys are getting less and less for the houses
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

EFOTB update.

Amanda far from following her advice of yesterday to ignore the trolls is in full rant and attack mode, and you can all guess who is the subject of the day. She really is one nasty, deceitful bitch, dropping hints left, right and centre about Yiam and his family. Her supporters are lapping it up suggesting that maybe the family, they mention, sons, could be made to make "Clive" see the error of his ways.

Are the Police aware of that FB group? Because it is getting to the stage where they need to be. There is a dark undertone to the posts in there all egged on by Amanda.
Amanda Pike i dont know tons though so the information all helps for later down the line. he thinks its one big giggle he's in for a shock once we're all sorted as hes one of the first trolls on our list to see in court. we'll soon see whos got the biggest smile. I'll certainly have no sympathy for him. weve never done a thing wrong to anybody and we wont accept that type of abuse. no one should accept it. thats why this kind of thing goes on. we've got reams and reams and REAMS of his shit....all of their shit and recordings and now videos so theres no escaping what he or his vile friends have been doing with no knowledge of the facts. more fool him more fool them all!
Like · Reply · 4 · 15 hrs · Edited
Mark Storymax maybe his son Rhys will have something to say about his dads behaviour, his son Rhys plays in a band The Severs and maybe Clive's family can make Clive see the errors of his ways. At this stage, I feel sorry for his off spring... https://www.facebook.com/thesevers
The Severs
Musician/Band
Alternative
Save
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike thats the daddy...or more over his sons wink emoticon he feels like my mum and dads family is fair game all becasue we are trying to save our home from theft.....
Like · Reply · 14 hrs
Amanda Pike
Amanda Pike I wonder....does that make his sons fair game if they are in they have put themselves in the public eye?? its an interesting theory clivey old man has
Like · Reply · 14 hrs · Edited
That is just a snap shot of part of the conversation.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

grixit wrote:
"light" truck? looks like a monster. I'm surprised that you'd use it for a road trip when you weren't hauling anything, so i have to ask: how is it's gas milage compared to an rv?
Depends what you mean by an RV. About 12-15 mpg depending on the terrain. Hills really kill fuel economy. As do heavily pitted dirt roads. It's all relative, I guess.

Anyway, probably straying into Wankspittle warning territory here so best pm me if you want to know more.

It's the Unimog which is a light truck, though the DAF is only a 4 tonner in it's freight guise. Hardly a monster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yo Amanda, how about you post the Judge's home address and talk smack about their spouses?

After all Yiam hasn't said anything that the 4 judges that have reviewed your father's case haven't said.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:
grixit wrote:
"light" truck? looks like a monster. I'm surprised that you'd use it for a road trip when you weren't hauling anything, so i have to ask: how is it's gas milage compared to an rv?
Depends what you mean by an RV. About 12-15 mpg depending on the terrain. Hills really kill fuel economy. As do heavily pitted dirt roads. It's all relative, I guess.

Anyway, probably straying into Wankspittle warning territory here so best pm me if you want to know more.

It's the Unimog which is a light truck, though the DAF is only a 4 tonner in it's freight guise. Hardly a monster.
If I can ramble on and on about my beer exploits I don't see why you can't answer some questions about your truck. It was a silent but leading actor in that video.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bill D'Berg
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Bill D'Berg »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Paul McCartney sums it up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfS9Ywb2Cc read the lyrics.....................
And here was me expecting Golden Slumbers, Carry that Weight, The End:

"Once there was a way to get back home"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BegrjW9bs
Bill D'Berg
I represent the New World Order, the banks, the Government, Monsanto, Katy Perry music videos, Superbowl Half-time shows… all of these things implausibly tied together into one theory.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:Yo Amanda, how about you post the Judge's home address and talk smack about their spouses?
That can be a dangerous thing to do, depending on where you live.

I'm aware of someone doing a 40-year stretch for that at present.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the crawfords wont give the address of the judge, they arnt stupid, they get other people to do there dirty work, that's why they need people to stop bailiffs and need other people to get on the roof, why craig asked for help on facebook

the crawfords are users and will kick everyone to the kerb when they are finished with them
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the crawfords only pick on victims who they think wont do any thing, its a pity no one knows where tom is living
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

In the pics from the viewing, is that the famous rooftop sign on the floor of the garage? :shrug:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/46ftwdutkb3a1 ... 7.jpg?dl=0

If so, a valuable piece of history surely? :thinking:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

mufc1959 wrote:
Hercule is correct. I speak with some experience here. All the major mortgage lenders are now realising that over the next 10 years or so there'll be a huge number of people whose mortgages have come to an end who either have an endowment shortfall or who don't have any repayment vehicle at all. This is a potential smoking gun because it'd be all over the Daily Fail/Torygraph if thousands of elderly people are repossessed once their interest only mortgages have come to an end.

Lenders want to talk to these customers sooner rather than later about how they can help them. If customers want help, they're under a duty to (a) give full disclosure of their finances, particularly income going into retirement and (b) see what they can do to help themselves - for example, downsizing or liquidating other assets to pay off the mortgage.
I speak from experience here too. If these people have maintained the endowment premiums then the provider will have been writing to them for the last 10 years with updates on the performance of the policy & advising them to sort out a means of repaying the capital if there is a high risk of a shortfall. My £23k policy was taken out in 1988 & ended up about £5k short at maturity.

If, like the Crawfords someone decided to just not pay the premium, does the provider let the mortgage provider know? They are 2 completely different products after all. I still have my endowment policy paperwork & there is no mention of the building society that provided the mortgage.