Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:I've been uncomfortable with people on here revealing addresses and even posting photos of homes, also the doctoring of pictures too.
It ends in tears, and is unnecessary and provocative, the video and comments of Amanda's dancing video being a case in point.

I see you are still sticking to the line that you are not that infamous bailiff, well we know the truth, Dave.

Do you not have the slightest concern for your fellow man, Ever since you in your alter ego role as DerbJD falsely accused me I have suffered! , every time I knock on someone's door now they think I have come to evict them. :shrug:

(What this does prove is when you combine something as important as facing debt with 'Social Media' and amateur film makers efforts you have a recipe for total mayhem.)
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:cctv was installed recently

I'm going to stop commenting on here and facebook until further notice, on the advice of the police because of the threats and harassment towards me from the Crawfords and their supporters.
It's probably best that you heed the advice of the police but a travesty that folks feel that they have to keep a low profile when faced with threats and intimidation.

I wonder if the intimidators have been advised to stop commenting on social media?

Reminds me of a girl at our daughters school years ago who was being bullied by a small group of other girls - it was the victim who was kept in at break times and made to sit in the library. The school staff took the path of least resistance and it seems to be the same in this situation.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Joinder wrote:I've been uncomfortable with people on here revealing addresses and even posting photos of homes, also the doctoring of pictures too.
It ends in tears, and is unnecessary and provocative, the video and comments of Amanda's dancing video being a case in point.
I have mixed views about revealing addresses. On the one hand some scam artists who appear to be committing frauds and inciting dishonesty in others AND who, through their own hubris reveal their own addresses deserve scrutiny.

They do not deserve to have their tyres slashed or Windows put through. I leave that to the chavs on other sites who continue to demonstrate mob mentality.

Anyone daft enough to post videos of themselves unwisely doing the onesey two-step forgoes privacy at their own hands.

By all means identify scam merchants and con men to the proper authorities but can we tone down the deliberate release of addresses please.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:

I'm going to stop commenting on here and facebook until further notice, on the advice of the police because of the threats and harassment towards me from the Crawfords and their supporters.
It's probably best that you heed the advice of the police but a travesty that folks feel that they have to keep a low profile when faced with threats and intimidation.

I wonder if the intimidators have been advised to stop commenting on social media?

Reminds me of a girl at our daughters school years ago who was being bullied by a small group of other girls - it was the victim who was kept in at break times and made to sit in the library. The school staff took the path of least resistance and it seems to be the same in this situation.
Until something happens their is very little they can do, human rights and all that have sadly made warning people not to do something a nightmare. The Australian Police for example have recently been put through the wringer because they did not stop the Bali 9 leaving Australia when requested to do so by one of the parents. The Police knew they were planning a drugs run but did not have any details, they also did not know who they all were. Sukumaran was unknown to them for example, he was later identified by the Indonesian's.

As an aside 2 days before they were caught Chan was rung by someone from Australia and warned the Australian Police were onto them. He ignored that warning and paid for it with his life.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote:

I am sorry that things have got to this point, but you are doing the right thing. Can we all be careful and think about what we are doing and saying please. I am sure part of this is that the upcoming court cases are having a stressing affect on several people and the people around them.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

exiledscouser wrote:
I have mixed views about revealing addresses. On the one hand some scam artists who appear to be committing frauds and inciting dishonesty in others AND who, through their own hubris reveal their own addresses deserve scrutiny.

They do not deserve to have their tyres slashed or Windows put through. I leave that to the chavs on other sites who continue to demonstrate mob mentality.

Anyone daft enough to post videos of themselves unwisely doing the onesey two-step forgoes privacy at their own hands.

By all means identify scam merchants and con men to the proper authorities but can we tone down the deliberate release of addresses please.
I agree to a certain extent & it certainly wouldn't sit nicely with me if my address was all over t'internet
but take One-Cell as a classic example, he advocates losing the name then posts up videos where his identity is released whilst he's attempting to defraud Utility Companies, CT & just about every creditor/corporation going & boasts about his shenanigans on a public forum there are bound to be disgruntled members of the public (Quatloos members in particular) who feel the need to report his fraudulent activities to the authorities, as after all, we are all affected in the pocket through these chancing freeloaders.

Yiam & Le Tiss have done nothing but tell the truth & have been singled out & are being threatened, where as we are just outing wrongdoers & reporting to TPTB & that's where it ends. I for one am not going to idly sit back & allow the likes of Jimmy One-Cell feed off my hard earned cash to then attempt to screw the system. These sov/cits won't pay for services with money they deem useless & haven't even earned! :brickwall:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:

I agree to a certain extent & it certainly wouldn't sit nicely with me if my address was all over t'internet
but take One-Cell as a classic example, he advocates losing the name then posts up videos where his identity is released whilst he's attempting to defraud Utility Companies, CT & just about every creditor/corporation going & boasts about his shenanigans on a public forum there are bound to be disgruntled members of the public (Quatloos members in particular) who feel the need to report his fraudulent activities to the authorities, as after all, we are all affected in the pocket through these chancing freeloaders.

Yiam & Le Tiss have done nothing but tell the truth & have been singled out & are being threatened, where as we are just outing wrongdoers & reporting to TPTB & that's where it ends. I for one am not going to idly sit back & allow the likes of Jimmy One-Cell feed off my hard earned cash to then attempt to screw the system. These sov/cits won't pay for services with money they deem useless & haven't even earned! :brickwall:
Mate you forgot the, "I am not paying because we have no contract" rule but when it suits,such as when they send out there silly fee schedule bollocks, you are obliged to contact with them.

I still wonder what these people would do if they sent out one of their woo letters and got a woo one in return.

Go into meltdown probably :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Yiam & Le Tiss have done nothing but tell the truth & have been singled out & are being threatened, where as we are just outing wrongdoers & reporting to TPTB & that's where it ends. I for one am not going to idly sit back & allow the likes of Jimmy One-Cell feed off my hard earned cash to then attempt to screw the system. These sov/cits won't pay for services with money they deem useless & haven't even earned! :brickwall:[/quote]

I sit in 100% agreement, these people are addicted to their own self importance and are leeches on society.
They take a point of being righteous and knowledgeable when actually they are pathetic .
I call open season on them and have pleasure in causing any disruption to them and the 'path' they follow.
Good Hunting :P.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

vampireLOREN wrote: I sit in 100% agreement, these people are addicted to their own self importance and are leeches on society.
They take a point of being righteous and knowledgeable when actually they are pathetic .
I call open season on them and have pleasure in causing any disruption to them and the 'path' they follow.
Good Hunting :P.
Im going to dust of the "old hutin hat" then and have at em.

I am disgusted at the way the Crawfords have gone after Yiam and Letissier and the video from Yiams encounter with Tom shows just what he is and that is a vile angry little scrote,i take my hat of to the way Yiam handled himslef in that situation,personally i would have been very tempted to dropped the old timer on his ass which would go against all my training but would no doubt have felt good.

Threatening to publish a persons address is not only intimidation it is an attempt to incite harm or distress against that person and thats simply not acceptable behaviour in modern society.
The thing they dont seem to care about or realise is that if they do post addresses and something happens it can be traced back to the group(as we know people on here keep an eye on those groups)or the even more worrying aspect is that some idiot within the mob/group takes it to far and someone gets seriously hurt or worse(it could happen).

To the Crawfords and anyone of their group that visits here and may read this thread/post, we are not trolls, shills, Banksters or paid by the powers that be to disrupt you or to pour scorn on what you do/believe.
We are just regular members of society that have zero tollerance for scams, lies or anti social behaviour that can impact every community and cause significat harm to those communities.
Lets stop all the none sense and name calling and lets have a good old fashion debate on your beliefs and ours be it here where no side will be silenced or banned for what they say or another platform where both sides can speak freely.
So what do you say are you up for a debate?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bones

Post by Bones »

On the topic of posting of addresses, as far as I know only four have ever been posted.

1) Tom Crawfraud

He elected to post his own address online - when he lied to people and asked them to come and save his home

2) Mark "Colon" Haining

He elected to post his own address online in a Freedom of Information Act request.

3) Darren whatever his name was

He posted his address online as part of his claim of a WeRe cheque success that quickly became a failure

In terms of the above, all that has posted and been reposts of the information already posted online by them, themselves

The only other person's address that has been posted has been Jimmyw

I have no issue with Jimmy's address and details being posted, he is a danger to others and his false claims need to be highlighted as much as possible
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

daveBeeston wrote:So what do you say are you up for a debate?
They probably didn't get that far, I imagine if they read your post, they'll be incited by:
daveBeeston wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Good Hunting :P.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Mangetout, & it was Darren Darling i believe who attempted to pay off his mortgage with a WeRe forgery.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Hyrion wrote:
They probably didn't get that far, I imagine if they read your post, they'll be incited by:
daveBeeston wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Good Hunting :P.
I just realised i forgot to put a smiley face on my post as the opening line was meant to be a humorous one :oops: colour me embarressed.

I really wish they would take up the invite to a civilised open debate as i think it would benefit both sides and might just stop some of the ridiculous statements,accusations and threats that seem to be popping up on a regular basis at the moment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

daveBeeston wrote:
Hyrion wrote:
daveBeeston wrote: Im going to dust of the "old hutin hat" then and have at em.
I just realised i forgot to put a smiley face on my post as the opening line was meant to be a humorous one :oops: colour me embarressed.

I really wish they would take up the invite to a civilised open debate as i think it would benefit both sides and might just stop some of the ridiculous statements,accusations and threats that seem to be popping up on a regular basis at the moment.
I feel no desire to engage in debate, I do though when I see a posting or video from members of this 'crowd' telling others how to avoid commitments and build debt get an urge to make organisations/banks etc aware. If that incites this strange little group to seek me out......well good luck with that :snicker: .
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

I know Amanda goes off into spectaular rants when she thinks someone is doing wrong by her family but have we considered that Big Pappa Crawford has actually told fibs to his family?

It is hard to keep an untruth going the more people there are that know the actual truth.
in his own little way, he may think that he is protecting his family by not telling them the whole or actual story.

This may be why Amanda insists on the fact that they have something up their sleeves and gets "protective" when contradictions are made by people.
I know I would be defensive of my family if people were contradicting them but I would not stoop to level of publishing lersonal information in the hope that someone may decided to do me a favour and pay them a visit.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Daft Ada wrote:I know Amanda goes off into spectaular rants when she thinks someone is doing wrong by her family but have we considered that Big Pappa Crawford has actually told fibs to his family?

It is hard to keep an untruth going the more people there are that know the actual truth.
in his own little way, he may think that he is protecting his family by not telling them the whole or actual story.

This may be why Amanda insists on the fact that they have something up their sleeves and gets "protective" when contradictions are made by people.
I know I would be defensive of my family if people were contradicting them but I would not stoop to level of publishing lersonal information in the hope that someone may decided to do me a favour and pay them a visit.
I think the whole lie started with Sue, she stopped paying the EP, prob didn't tell Tom, and could of convienced tom that they have been paying it, and when truth come out, would of been hard for him to admit the women hes been married to has been lying to him

Amandas proof, she claims she has proof and they will get house back, if so why not produce it and not wait till house has been sold,

there is no proof, she doesn't want the scam to collapse and for them to all look stupid, there egos cant take it
ArthurWankspittle

Daft Ada wrote:I know Amanda goes off into spectaular rants when she thinks someone is doing wrong by her family but have we considered that Big Pappa Crawford has actually told fibs to his family?

I am tempted to say of course we have. For example, Tom has given 3 or 4 dates when the endowment stopped but none of them were the date sue stopped paying it or the date it was credited to the mortgage account. But point that out to Amanda and you are a lying troll, even though the point appears in the court ruling and has never been specifically rebutted by any Crawford.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

I am tempted to say of course we have. For example, Tom has given 3 or 4 dates when the endowment stopped but none of them were the date sue stopped paying it or the date it was credited to the mortgage account. But point that out to Amanda and you are a lying troll, even though the point appears in the court ruling and has never been specifically rebutted by any Crawford.
they cant rebut it, as its fact and they know it, what they going to say, "yea we knew our mum stopped paying it and then ignored all advice, but they stole our house" the other thing which i think tom gets confused with, he claims they changed his mortgage, and he had been paying it, for all we know sue might of convienced him that it was being paid when the mortgage changed, or they could of just lied to everyone
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... i1BPbxOfIX

mmmm looks like toms changed his story again
ArthurWankspittle

fat frank wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... i1BPbxOfIX
mmmm looks like toms changed his story again
It didn't click with me what was going on there but hasn't Tom edited (read practically deleted) his first post on GOODF where he asked how to get out of paying back £43k in August to B&B? Hopefully someone has a screen shot of the original. He'll want to photoshop himself out of the Nottingham Post pictures next.