Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by AndyPandy »

fat frank wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... i1BPbxOfIX

mmmm looks like toms changed his story again
Deleted his first ever post, now why would you do that unless you're trying to hide the truth, too many people read it, compared it to the Judgment and realised they'd been led up the garden path, you can run Tom but you can't hide - not when somethings been posted on the Internet !! :naughty:

The next thing he'll be applying to Google to 'forget me' against his name :thinking:
Pox

Post by Pox »

How very odd - I do hope that someone has a record of it.

It was on here, wasn't it? Or just a link?

Fingers crossed.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I showed part of his original post in a YouTube video (at 2.26) but I'm pretty sure I don't have the original saved picture ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Dbv2JVYQI

It's surprising that he was worried about "rising" the money if he was so sure he didn't owe it.
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We (or rather the man with no mentions) had saved it for us:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10722&start=40#p202594
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Yes someone saved it!! His first post! :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think Tom's current editing spree is to try and make it seem that he's not actually a public figure and therefore doesn't deserve the level of scrutiny his affairs are currently getting. He likely thinks of himself as being a victim by now, in Tom's eyes it's not his fault that the bank lost the endowment policy (they didn't lose it, they gave the amount it had earned back to you when Sue stopped paying it), it's not his fault that the evidence he wanted to submit wasn't listened to by the court (in fact it was, the court would have given Tom enough time to put his case forward Tom however scuppered his own case by clinging to irrelevant matters), it's not his fault that when the mortgage term expired and Tom stopped paying the interest that the bank would treat the lack of those payments as arrears, it's not his fault that after the bank realised their would be a problem and tried to change things to see it off that Tom demanded they didn't do that, it's not his fault that Godsmark gave an order that was confusing and wasn't followed because it was in confusing legalease and written on opposites day (when the order wasn't confusing, was actually followed and as far as I am aware opposites day doesn't actually exist), it's not his fault that a nasty man in a big truck with a savage and possibly rabid dog went nosing around the house that was stolen from Tom and stopped to eat in a pub that used to be Tom's local before Tom had to confront him on the street.

Tom doesn't think that any of this is because of how he has acted or what he has done. He and his family don't think that they have courted publicity and while doing so either lied or honestly misunderstood the history of Toms case. They don't think it fair or right that people who they perceive to have a negative opinion about them are allowed to publicly voice that opinion. They only wanted and expected support. I don't doubt that they have allowed themselves to become deluded by a self important notion of doing this to help save other peoples homes, that they view it as being part of a larger crusade against banksters and financial criminality. The truth is they aren't doing that at all. What they are showing is their own futile stupidity. They are fighting a fantasy while reality remains unchanged and uncaring.

All Tom is doing is making it worse for him and for those who continue to support him. Look at what his fantasy has cost so far, he's lost a house, at the least doubled his debt, is facing criminal charges, has a son also facing criminal charges, has six other people also facing charges, has been declared a vexatious litigant and is likely facing bankruptcy. The only things he has left to lose are his sanity, his liberty and his life I don't think he has anything of consequence left.

Finally in regard to the posting of addresses, I've posted, well reposted an address that I would suppose wasn't widely known (Jimmyw's) but I've not sought any out or looked for any specifically. I would also suggest that their is a difference in the intent, when I posted Jimmy's address it was to allow him to be identified to an organisation I believed he had defrauded through a WeRe cheque. I certainly did not post it in order to encourage his intimidation or any threats of physical violence. In regard to Tom, the only address we have for him is Fearn Chase, which we all know is no longer his house. In fact it hasn't been his house for a number of months as far as I am aware the address he is currently living at is not public knowledge nor does it have any reason to be (in fact the last reported address, from when he was arrested was "no fixed abode").
Warning may contain traces of nut
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

New story time video from Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39oi7lovHVE

rambling jibberish nonsense. An early laugh is when he says his campaign has been so effective, the Courts and Banks have had to change their " motiff opperandum " I think he means Modus Operandi but never mind.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SoLongCeylon wrote:New story time video from Tom

rambling jibberish nonsense.
I skipped most of the nonsense, but at around 18 minutes he suggests going to the auction on November 3, will be interesting to see how many supporters are left.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeanutGallery wrote: I would also suggest that their is a difference in the intent, when I posted Jimmy's address it was to allow him to be identified to an organisation I believed he had defrauded through a WeRe cheque. I certainly did not post it in order to encourage his intimidation or any threats of physical violence.
Exactly. What is the purpose of the Freetards obtaining addresses of members over here? Can't imagine anything to report to TPTB of sensible law abiding citizens over here. Incredidly childish breed of people.
#six

Post by #six »

rambling jibberish nonsense. An early laugh is when he says his campaign has been so effective, the Courts and Banks have had to change their " motiff opperandum " I think he means Modus Operandi but never mind.
200 police, 21 riot vans, 3 armed response units, dog teams, 50 bailiffs, helicopters, 1 ambulance and 1 fire engine on standby. - FALSE
Shutting down county courts because of this case - FALSE
Stamp is not a real seal- FALSE
Judge deliberately removed and replaced - FALSE
B&B never paid a fee into court - FALSE
B&B never provided evidence of a debt - FALSE
B&B were only allowed to sell the house with the Crawfords as sitting tenants - FALSE
Court cases proved there were no arrears - FALSE

... and thats only 5 minutes in. Tom can't open his mouth with out a lie coming out.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

In light of his recent removal of his GOODF post I fully expected Crawfraud to remove his YT videos too so my initial reaction to seeing that he had actually had the nerve to put up a new video was one of amazement. Having watched it, it's clear that if it was not already obvious' his decent into Ebert type obsession and delusion is complete. He really is full of his own self importance and certain that he alone is right. No doubt Ebert still believes the same but he has been curtailed by the "Ebert order".

I can't decide if it's worth making a response video. There is surely nothing that can be said to convince him and probably most of his remaining acolytes that they are wrong but it is irritating how he goes out of his way to try to convince people not to listen to any contradictory opinions. I must admit I found it quite difficult to follow what he was talking about; probably because he doesn't really understand it. I can't believe he is able to continue raising court actions with CRO in place but is he saying that he has simply sought administrative opinion since the hearing?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I agree that the intention in posting addresses on here and on other sites is different in that others are an incitement to intimidate.
As for Toms latest video, just a rehash of his old lies with the usual stuff about seals and the bizarre claim that because of him County Courts in London are being closed down. Couldn't be arsed watching all of it but I noticed in the last judgement he is sticking to the claim that because the loan term had ended, so effectively the loan was up.
As the judge pointed out, the loan is finished only when you have repaid it, and not when the 20 or 25 years is up.
Why he can't get that into his head is beyond me, but his deleting of goodf posts suggests he knows full well and is still trying it on.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

just watched part of that vid and tom claims not filing a defense, means you have dishonoured the court and you cant appeal

if I am listening properly is he trying to use ccj rules to appeal an evictions
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

lol 14.50 its been up in front of barrister and solicitors (the paperwork) and they all claim he should win

where are they then tom, why arnt they in court with you,
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Joinder wrote:I agree that the intention in posting addresses on here and on other sites is different in that others are an incitement to intimidate.
As for Toms latest video, just a rehash of his old lies with the usual stuff about seals and the bizarre claim that because of him County Courts in London are being closed down. Couldn't be arsed watching all of it but I noticed in the last judgement he is sticking to the claim that because the loan term had ended, so effectively the loan was up.
As the judge pointed out, the loan is finished only when you have repaid it, and not when the 20 or 25 years is up.
Why he can't get that into his head is beyond me, but his deleting of goodf posts suggests he knows full well and is still trying it on.

the game has been up a while, but all that are left are the peace loving do no harm supporters will criminal records, I think tom is realising that the way they are going about stuff, will get him in a lot of trouble as he is the "face" of it all, and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets a slap in the future for stuff his supporters have done to people
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

200 Police,21 Riot Vans,3 Armed Response Units, Dog Teams,40-50 Bailiffs, Helicopters, an Ambulance and fire Engine on standby.
FM!!!!1!!!!!!!, he left out the Gurkas, The Parachute Regiment, The SAS, Royal Marines and the F***ing Home Guard!!!!1!!!!
If find it funny that he can remember these facts and figures, dates and times , but forgot to pay his mortgage.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

wanglepin wrote:

200 Police,21 Riot Vans,3 Armed Response Units, Dog Teams,40-50 Bailiffs, Helicopters, an Ambulance and fire Engine on standby.
FM!!!!1!!!!!!!, he left out the Gurkas, The Parachute Regiment, The SAS, Royal Marines and the F***ing Home Guard!!!!1!!!!
If find it funny that he can remember these facts and figures, dates and times , but forgot to pay his mortgage.
he paid his mortgage, just not his EP,
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You bastards have been giving misinformation to the general public and are trying to blacken Tom's name. No point in denying it I got that intel from the most reliable source currently available. Tom said so right in his new video and who has more credibility than Tom? Well, ok, apart from Amanda . . . . .

But Tom, after all his battles and losses, still retains the most potent symbol of his rebellion against an evil system. The oppressive powers of the state have been unable to get posession of his hat!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle

200 police, 21 riot vans, 3 armed response units, dog teams, 50 bailiffs, helicopters, 1 ambulance and 1 fire engine on standby.
Shades of "1984" and Terry Gilliam's "Brazil" but wouldn't it be nice to bill him for all that?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

fat frank wrote:he paid his mortgage, just not his EP,
Actually he stopped paying both his mortgage and his EP.