Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by fat frank »

yes and no, they claim they are justified in this, but real innocent people, who are just sat there, giving reports to the paper about the Crawford camp, following them, threatening them, the post would love to run with stories "Crawfords ruined my life" "i am a prisoner in my own home"

it would just show them up to be the scum they really are
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote: If similar things happen in Nottingham I do hope that there are no mistaken identity situations.
The crazy part is that for all this fake posturing, once again, when faced with two options (behave themselves, or act abusively) they've once again picked the wrong option.

If there's any trouble it won't effect me, I'm not on trial, but if it's reported to the court (even Craig's silly post) it can impact their sentence.

It's actually in their interests to prevent any scenes, or disturbances.
#six

Post by #six »

fat frank wrote:I think tom and his gang need to attack innocent people, this will be the final nail in the coffin of Tom Crawford,
Hurling abuse at people in the public gallery would do it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Item 39, 3 Fearn Chase definitely wasn't sold by auction today. The auctioneers slipped another property in in it's place (Item 39A).
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

tom Crawford wrote:Unfortunately there has to be a charge for this meeting of £ 25.00 per person, this will cover costs for the venue and printing etc no profit will be made out of it
Phuck me - who's going to be daft enough to stump up that sort of money for a wacko fringe meet of the Big Failure Club?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

exiledscouser wrote:
tom Crawford wrote:Unfortunately there has to be a charge for this meeting of £ 25.00 per person, this will cover costs for the venue and printing etc no profit will be made out of it
Phuck me - who's going to be daft enough to stump up that sort of money for a wacko fringe meet of the Big Failure Club?
prob same lot who bought in to WeRe bank, with there poisoned money and bought worthless chqa
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Might be worth contacting them for tickets, then when they ask for payment drop the "WE-RE BANK CHEQUE" BOMB

WMD- WEAPON OF MASS DELUSION
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

guilty wrote:Item 39, 3 Fearn Chase definitely wasn't sold by auction today. The auctioneers slipped another property in in it's place (Item 39A).
Wasn't it suggested that it had sold prior to auction and that was why it was withdrawn?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Footloose52 wrote:
guilty wrote:Item 39, 3 Fearn Chase definitely wasn't sold by auction today. The auctioneers slipped another property in in it's place (Item 39A).
Wasn't it suggested that it had sold prior to auction and that was why it was withdrawn?
yes, but camp Crawford claim that was a lie and it was going ahead, but it didn't, so that proves that the auction house believe the house was stolen and the new owners don't have the legal or lawful right to sell it, so they are backing he crawfords,

its plain to see
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

exiledscouser wrote:
Bargain price for a forthcoming eviction just ask Panama Tom. :shrug:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Losleones wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
Bargain price for a forthcoming eviction just ask Panama Tom. :shrug:
We debated at work sending someone along. Although I'm the obvious choice, being the self-appointed FOTL expert, I know too much and might give myself away or get in an argument with a freetard and draw too much attention to myself. Plus I have a ticket for Rochdale v Wigan that day. We eventually whittled it down to a trainee solicitor but to be honest she's so gullible she'd probably sign up for the whole thing. Pity, it'd have been £25 well spent. But I'm fairly certain there'll be other moles in the crowd.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Send Yiam's dog.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote:. We eventually whittled it down to a trainee solicitor but to be honest she's so gullible she'd probably sign up for the whole thing.
I think that's the first time I've ever seen the words "solicitor" and "gullible" appear in the same sentence.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

send her along, and get her to say she believe tom won and wants to help him get the house back
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

LordEd wrote:It's probably safe to assume that in the den of government shill trolls that your super secret PMs to other secret rebel freedom fighters are subject to unreasonable search and seizure with the delicacy of a TSA full cavity examination. Papers please.

Or perhaps nobody really cares what you post in private to others.
Indeed, my posts are so inconsequential that dozens have been deleted so outsiders, Tom, GOODF can't read them.
We have to maintain the vision of perfect harmony over here.... No dissent tolerated.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Gregg wrote:
Joinder wrote:The moderators RED warning is well made.
I hope Quatloosians take notice of it and stop posting peoples details on line.

Just as an aside, do moderators ever read our PMs?....hmmmmmmmm?
I hardly ever type in red, so don't get my Irish up. As a hint to you, I know its hard to believe, but the 12 years this forum has been here before you popped in to make a noise was not, really wasn't, all in preparation for your eventual arrival, I know this is hard for you to fathom, but its not all about you.

Yes, I do read PMs, I'm not aware that you have ever sent me one.
You might not believe this, but I don't give a toss what you think of me.
And the moderators deliberately misreading my query about PMs tells me all I need to know.
You might want to delete this if its too painful to be on public view.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

And the obsession with a carpet fitter from Nottingham continues, and continues........
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Joinder wrote: We have to maintain the vision of perfect harmony over here.... No dissent tolerated.
That is incorrect. Dissent is tolerated on here. Obviously you were not here when Van Pelt used to post. Flame wars are not tolerated on here. Good job too.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Joinder wrote:And the obsession with a carpet fitter from Nottingham continues, and continues........
Joinder, you really are boring me now. Leave your gripes behind and lets move on FFS.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Joinder wrote:The moderators RED warning is well made.
I hope Quatloosians take notice of it and stop posting peoples details on line.

Just as an aside, do moderators ever read our PMs?....hmmmmmmmm?
I hardly ever type in red, so don't get my Irish up. As a hint to you, I know its hard to believe, but the 12 years this forum has been here before you popped in to make a noise was not, really wasn't, all in preparation for your eventual arrival, I know this is hard for you to fathom, but its not all about you.

Yes, I do read PMs, I'm not aware that you have ever sent me one.
You might not believe this, but I don't give a toss what you think of me.
And the moderators deliberately misreading my query about PMs tells me all I need to know.
You might want to delete this if its too painful to be on public view.
Ahh! You think that a mod/s have read your pm's to someone?

I have no idea if they have or haven't but maybe another explanation is that a recipient of a pm has forwarded it to a mod?

I guess you still have some sort of a beef and this is noted by me at least (so perfect harmony does not reign supreme) but IMO , life is too short to get too worked up about it - in the scheme of things, this is just an internet forum so if you can, it would be great if you could just turn the page now?
If you don't mind me asking?