Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:
All they need is £25000 and they're off and running. £25K??? What are they going to buy, a few dozen stab vests, carbon fibre baseball bats and a manly pick up truck to tool around in?
What's happened to the good ole` days when a pitch fork and a flaming torch did the job. It frightened the crap out of one Barron and a Count. It's well documented too.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/peac ... ttingham#/

Well your in no danger of getting trampled in the rush to get this to succeed. Three days in and 11 backers, £253 raised, no T-shirts sold, but 1 hoody has, would suggest Kai may not be on to a winner here.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Having read that web site, it looks like a response to the ongoing cuts in police services, in fact a couple of ex cops have trialed this in Stoke , and just last week residents in a small Essex town employed security to patrol in the wake of cuts. ( frinton ?)
That's not to mention the private giants such as G4S who move prisoners around the country and increasingly act in place of recognised police forces.
Remember the fiasco of the Olympic games anyone ?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

this is just the latest in a long line of freeman scams to make money, any one remember the North West Bailiff response team, need to raise money to buy vehicles to get to people, when bailiffs turn up,
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

The Police were always next in line to be "civilianised" simply because they have run out of things to civilianise elsewhere, the majority of the RAF for example, other than front line staff who do the warry bit have now gone, most of the servicing, the chefs, lots of the fire service etc, you name it all now civilians, Transport aircraft lots of civilian drivers. It's sheer madness and if they strip the Police down in the same manner they could have major problems ahead, especially with people like Crawford and Ceylon around. Next to strip down, the NHS, contract it out to the cheapest bidder, job done.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

littleFred wrote:Two vans. Black combats, tactical vests, coats, body cams and "everything they will need to fight ALL crime in a lawful manner."

See https://peaceofficermostwantedlist.wordpress.com/
I do hate to ask the obvious question but do any of these loons behind this new business venture actually have day jobs?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Bungle wrote:
littleFred wrote:Two vans. Black combats, tactical vests, coats, body cams and "everything they will need to fight ALL crime in a lawful manner."

I do hate to ask the obvious question but do any of these loons behind this new business venture actually have day jobs?
don't think so
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/peac ... ttingham#/

Well your in no danger of getting trampled in the rush to get this to succeed. Three days in and 11 backers, £253 raised, no T-shirts sold, but 1 hoody has, would suggest Kai may not be on to a winner here.
I hope Kai has ordered all this stuff already, Roy and Jimmy should dive straight in with their WeRe cheques and fund the whole caboose.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

On a cold, wet, miserable Sunday these idiots continue to amuse us.

Long may they continue !!!!!!!!
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:Having read that web site, it looks like a response to the ongoing cuts in police services, in fact a couple of ex cops have trialed this in Stoke , and just last week residents in a small Essex town employed security to patrol in the wake of cuts. ( frinton ?)
That's not to mention the private giants such as G4S who move prisoners around the country and increasingly act in place of recognised police forces.
You are gradually getting it....this is how it starts, soon Chelsea fc will no longer have any relevance. I await your video debut. :snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Posted by the lovely Candice on Facebook

Bones

Post by Bones »

I am sure they will post the video, once it has been edited enough and the parts where they were approaching and intimidating everyone they didn't recognise are removed. :whistle:

Remember the Crawfrauds and fan club are all victims and innocent in all this :brickwall:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:Having read that web site, it looks like a response to the ongoing cuts in police services, in fact a couple of ex cops have trialed this in Stoke , and just last week residents in a small Essex town employed security to patrol in the wake of cuts. ( frinton ?)
You are gradually getting it....this is how it starts, soon Chelsea fc will no longer have any relevance. I await your video debut. :snicker:
I refuse to make videos, although I have unwittingly appeared in a few ,!!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:
So they don't think they should pay taxes and then they get upset when security becomes privatised? The rich will have their gated communities and private heavies whìle the rest get to fight it out on their own. Good plan.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:I am sure they will post the video, once it has been edited enough and the parts where they were approaching and intimidating everyone they didn't recognise are removed. :whistle:

Remember the Crawfrauds and fan club are all victims and innocent in all this :brickwall:
Who is it bud ?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote:Posted by the lovely Candice on Facebook

Love that. Loser who's not married and berated by his mum because he's not successful. Spot on, though. Craig to a tee!
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Yiam, you are correct, for instance Steve Spy won't pay council tax, but at the recent "Upton" potential fracking site he wanted the council to get involved to prevent the surveying
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Joinder wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Never a one to leave well alone Tom Crawford is now supporting one of his Response buddy's attempts to get a private militia off the ground.
They are calling for peacekeepers. How does that become a private militia?
Militia is the wrong word, as this isn't a war situation. However this organisation's own website makes their intentions plain, and it doesn't make for happy reading at all :-
  • They deny the legitimacy of British law, dismissing Statutes and Acts as not applicable to them.

They deny police authority, making silly arguments about the wording of the constable's oath.

They claim the right to arrest, search, fingerprint and photograph anyone who they consider to be 'treasonous'.

They purport to be creating common law courts to place judges, police officers and councillors on trial.

They have a pseudo-uniform, especially for "when the time comes when we mass for Lawful Actions".
This is by any measure a dangerous and criminal enterprise, and should be suppressed sternly. Any group which purports to carry out policing functions without lawful authority (the real kind - parliament, laws, courts etc) is a vigilante force, and when they are acting for political or revolutionary goals they are creeping into the fringes of terrorism legislation. These people are no better than mobs of EDL thugs, IRA vigilantes or Mosley's Blackshirts.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Joinder wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Never a one to leave well alone Tom Crawford is now supporting one of his Response buddy's attempts to get a private militia off the ground.
Militia is the wrong word, as this isn't a war situation. However this organisation's own website makes their intentions plain, and it doesn't make for happy reading at all :-
  • They deny the legitimacy of British law, dismissing Statutes and Acts as not applicable to them.

They deny police authority, making silly arguments about the wording of the constable's oath.

They claim the right to arrest, search, fingerprint and photograph anyone who they consider to be 'treasonous'.

They purport to be creating common law courts to place judges, police officers and councillors on trial.

They have a pseudo-uniform, especially for "when the time comes when we mass for Lawful Actions".
This is by any measure a dangerous and criminal enterprise, and should be suppressed sternly. Any group which purports to carry out policing functions without lawful authority (the real kind - parliament, laws, courts etc) is a vigilante force, and when they are acting for political or revolutionary goals they are creeping into the fringes of terrorism legislation. These people are no better than mobs of EDL thugs, IRA vigilantes or Mosley's Blackshirts.
We need a people's Militia front to oppose the people's peacekeeping front
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Joinder wrote:

Those among you versed in Acts and Statutes will know better than I....but it my belief there exists a law banning any political movement having a uniformed or para military branch. It is also my belief we can thank the antics of the above mentioned Mosley for this rather splendid piece of legislation. I am sure the WOO movement qualifies as a political group.