Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:It is turning out just like the warrant (amanda and her promises to show it), they give the big build up and nothing happens
As my ex was prone to saying about dull films... "All of a sudden nothing happens all of the time".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:
Bones wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Image
LMAO :haha:

Has it been said who he is yet ?

It is turning out just like the warrant (amanda and her promises to show it), they give the big build up and nothing happens
As we have seen from the onesie vid - she is quite a teaser.
Likes to leave her audience wanting more.
I hate to do it, but cut them some slack.....some of them didn't know Hardcopy ....now the penny has dropped and they will have to revert to the usual Woo method of acting like it never happened.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Pox wrote:
Bones wrote:
LMAO :haha:

Has it been said who he is yet ?

It is turning out just like the warrant (amanda and her promises to show it), they give the big build up and nothing happens
As we have seen from the onesie vid - she is quite a teaser.
Likes to leave her audience wanting more.
I hate to do it, but cut them some slack.....some of them didn't know Hardcopy ....now the penny has dropped and they will have to revert to the usual Woo method of acting like it never happened.
The penny hasn't dropped with me - am sure it will do one day
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Since Tom Crawford is of no fixed abode and appears to have no email address I am forced to serve notice of proceedings against him via Facebook. This is the link since the Crawfords spend a lot of time looking at this page and my Facebook group I expect they'll get to it pretty quickly one way or the other. Let's face it, they saw my post about lunch in the Elwes Arms and arrived there within about half an hour so I'm confident they've already seen the bundle.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9107682 ... up_comment

If I could work out how to post a pdf file here I would post the whole bundle but I can't so sorry to anyone who doesn't have access to Facebook.

Anyone who can tell me if there's a way and if so how, I'd be grateful.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Yiam, I may be wrong but if I was you, I would think further about your reliance on the Human Rights Act

May I be as bold, to recommend that you read this and consider what you have said above

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... /39/39.pdf
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would concur with Bones' analysis, however I would say that you have enough in their, in my lay opinion, to get an injunction against these individuals. In regard to serving notice against Tom, I believe the CPR gives you the option to send the evidence to his last known address (you might need a judges permission to do this), I don't think it allows you to serve via Facebook or via the Internet - even if that is the only way to contact the defendant, because quite simply, it's not that up to date.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proce ... part06#6.9

So you need to send a copy to Tom's last known address, which would be 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham. I'm sure it wouldn't be too much trouble for him to pop along and pick it up. :sarcasmon:

You may also want to consider making a complaint to the ICO about Facebook, Google and GOODF allowing your address to be published, that is private and personal information and under the Data Protection Act they shouldn't release it without your consent. Specifically 10(1) of the DPA. That should encourage them to remove the posting and video.

Good luck. It's not nice to be put through what they are putting you through, but again these people generally don't think of consequences.
Last edited by PeanutGallery on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning may contain traces of nut
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

if he is of no fixed abode, send care of his daughter house
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

PeanutG wrote:While I appreciate the namecheck,
Apologies to both, I blame the mind numbing stupidity of these dolts.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
longdog

Post by longdog »

There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
I fail to see how any of the respondents fall into the category of 'a public authority'.

the eviction incident cost the public purse £500,000.00 minimum.
Says who? What is the relevance of this even if it is true?

To be brutally honest I think the whole action is ill advised and ill conceived and could end up costing you a lot of money for nothing which would be rather ionic given the background.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I would concur with Bones' analysis, however I would say that you have enough in their, in my lay opinion, to get an injunction against these individuals. In regard to serving notice against Tom, I believe the CPR gives you the option to send the evidence to his last known address (you might need a judges permission to do this), I don't think it allows you to serve via Facebook or via the Internet - even if that is the only way to contact the defendant, because quite simply, it's not that up to date.
I have some experience in this, not firsthand! I've attended court hearings where someone wanted to serve documents against the other party but couldn't because they couldn't find their address. One was a wife who wanted to serve divorce papers against her husband but couldn't find out where he currently lived. However she heard he still regularly attended a specific mosque. So she had the court agree that sticking the papers on the mosque bulletin board served as legal notice. Another couldn't get into the security-guarded building where the guy lived and the defendant kept scooting in and out of a locked garage. So the court authorized alterate service by delivering to the doorman. Point is that if you want to serve documents indirectly you probably need a court order.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9377&start=220#p163974
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

longdog wrote:

To be brutally honest I think the whole action is ill advised and ill conceived and could end up costing you a lot of money for nothing which would be rather ionic given the background.

Unless Yiam or his family has suffered from physical threats / visits to his home ( which I do hope hasn't happened ) then isn't this showing to the Crawfords etc that they succeeded in " getting " at him? I think I would have just let it all calm down.

However, I support Yiam in his quest to expose the poisonous group comprised of TC, MH, GT, Ebert, Bonkers Bernicia, Dreary O'Deirra etc as he has at least come out from behind the keyboard.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:So you need to send a copy to Tom's last known address, which would be 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham. I'm sure it wouldn't be too much trouble for him to pop along and pick it up. :sarcasmon:
He will have taken the precaution of getting the Post Office to redirect his mail to his new address. :sarcasmon:
Actually this raises an interesting point. Send it to 3 Fearn Chase as Tom no doubt still claims that's his address.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

According to Wiki:
In December 2008, the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory ruled that Facebook is a valid protocol to serve court notices to defendants. It is believed to be the world's first legal judgement that defines a summons posted on Facebook as legally binding.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:So you need to send a copy to Tom's last known address, which would be 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham. I'm sure it wouldn't be too much trouble for him to pop along and pick it up. :sarcasmon:
He will have taken the precaution of getting the Post Office to redirect his mail to his new address. :sarcasmon:
Actually this raises an interesting point. Send it to 3 Fearn Chase as Tom no doubt still claims that's his address.
He's started a thread on Goofy, post it there :haha:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... kHPBHrfWK0
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Whilst I appreciate Yiam's plight, personally, I'm not sure making everything public is the best way forward.

Yiam does not profess to be a lawyer and that is pretty clear in the make-up of his bundle, good though it is for a layman, like me.

The service of legal proceedings via Facebook has had mixed reviews in Court. Whilst not a direct comparison this recent article http://www.nucleus.org.uk/service-of-le ... an-option/ suggests it is not a viable option.

Further, this article goes on to explain the difficulties in issuing againt Facebook themselves - http://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2015/11/09 ... sy-matter/

I wish Yiam well as it is unfortunate that he was recognised by the moron-brigade, But he did stick his head above the parapet and this was always going to happen. You can't expect people of such stupidity to react sensibly.

Another twist in the Crawford matter to make it worth watching...
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Tml69
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Tml69 »

You have service issues here. Arguably you have less obligation to serve correctly for without notice / emergency injunctions but really you should be making a n244 application to dispense with service or allow alternate service. Other option might be to effect personal service with a process server.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Why is Yiam using Taylors mugshot on his FB
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

mac wrote:Why is Yiam using Taylors mugshot on his FB
to annoy them
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

fat frank wrote:
mac wrote:Why is Yiam using Taylors mugshot on his FB
to annoy them
Not completely. It's because someone on EFOTB decided that's who Yiam Cross was. I couldn't resist rubbing in the stupidity.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

:lol: