Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Colin Johnson, He's Got Norfolk'ing Clue

Post by Hercule Parrot »

This splendid chap deserves his own topic -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjCyqm ... KEgIzGT8Fw

As thick as two short planks, and seems to particularly support people with business interests in the field of recreational pharmaceuticals distribution.

Catchphrase : "Ol-right! Yow're a fackin' maggit, you are!"
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Colin Johnson, He's Got Norfolk'ing Clue

Post by Joinder »

Hercule Parrot wrote:This splendid chap deserves his own topic -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjCyqm ... KEgIzGT8Fw

As thick as two short planks, and seems to particularly support people with business interests in the field of recreational pharmaceuticals distribution.
Thank you thank you !
I've been following this guy for a while. If you want a belly full of laughs start with the"Martyn "saga
in which he assists some unfortunate guy, only for events to eventually take an unexpected turn !
He's got 7 kids, no job, appeared in the local paper after one of the nippers fell out of a first floor window.....sorry, can't link but Google his name and Great Yarmouth.
There is tons of material from dog shit to police being called, and " fings blowing up"
Set aside a whole evening, its worth it
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I don't know how to link or start a new forum but.....

Corruption UK YouTube channel has got everything, the latest TV licence video has got the usual stuff and its very funny
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

He's wonderfully dense. Here's the story about his son's fall for those who haven't read it. http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/n ... witterfeed
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeanutGallery wrote:He's wonderfully dense. Here's the story about his son's fall for those who haven't read it. http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/n ... witterfeed
7 children?

Anyway, glad the little one was OK, but if he is anything like his Dad, they do say - where there is no sense, there is no feeling.

A bit cruel but .....
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I saw help needed part 1 linked on the Crawford's page EFOTB and honestly I thought it was a parody at first. Anyone remember Not The Nine O'Clock News?

Really, I know I keep saying you can't make this stuff up but every time they find a way to trump their last hilarious effort.

This may come over as a bit sexist, but stupid has he is, how much more stupid would the woma/en be who let him produce 7 children? Unless DNA tests show there were none, which is quite plausible as he really is that dense. Either way, this should be a text book example of exactly how recreational drugs might seem fun at first but they come back at your and screw your life up big time.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Anyone remember Not The Nine O'Clock News?
Never saw the real thing, but the concept was so good that it inspired a (sadly, short-lived) show in the U.S. called "Not Necessarily the News."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

"Great Yarmouth Council making family life hell" from 2 years ago, the family get a house from the council....but fings start to go wrong.....fings started blowing up, the telly, the washing machine, and the fingymejig...hilarious.....
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

YiamCross wrote:I saw help needed part 1 linked on the Crawford's page EFOTB and honestly I thought it was a parody at first. Anyone remember Not The Nine O'Clock News?

Really, I know I keep saying you can't make this stuff up but every time they find a way to trump their last hilarious effort.

This may come over as a bit sexist, but stupid has he is, how much more stupid would the woma/en be who let him produce 7 children? Unless DNA tests show there were none, which is quite plausible as he really is that dense. Either way, this should be a text book example of exactly how recreational drugs might seem fun at first but they come back at your and screw your life up big time.
Let's set the record straight here. The Crawford mob were dying to get in on the case Colin is trying to help out on in Norfolk and he knows full well not to get involved with those idiots.

Colin Johnson has a job so please get your facts right before you make statements that are not true.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

IDIOT wrote:
Let's set the record straight here. The Crawford mob were dying to get in on the case Colin is trying to help out on in Norfolk and he knows full well not to get involved with those idiots.

Colin Johnson has a job so please get your facts right before you make statements that are not true.
Which one is Colin, Doug or Dinsdale? I'm guessing the one who stands to one side staring into the camera, coming in with the occasional sympathetic Wight?

I have reviewed what I wrote and nowhere can I find any mention of Colin, Colin not having a job or the Crawford mob dying to get in on the case. Nor, for that matter, have I seen anything about how Colin, whoever he is, intends to help. Apart from begging for someone with more than a fingernail grip on reality and, preferably, at least a sketchy understanding of statute law, in spite of it having no validity for a human being the man, to come and help his poor brain dead victim friend.

Apart from, well, everything you've said I find myself unable to disagree with you.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Yiam I quoted you then made ref to Joinder's comment upthread about Colin not having a job.

Sorry if this was confusing.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm easily confused.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I saw help needed part 1 linked on the Crawford's page EFOTB and honestly I thought it was a parody at first. Anyone remember Not The Nine O'Clock News?

I was trying to think about Colin, and the best I could come up with he is a Loud Mouthed Fat Slob.
I did like the bit in his latest 'eviction' video when the cowboy hat wearing legal advisor ponders what will happen to the evicted parties Porsche? and Mr Slob the film maker states "they will take it too".
:violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys6S32ju8Po

This video is a cracker - Our Colin goes mental at a tiny little debt collector. In another video he gets arrested.

I must warn you that throughout this 6 minute video Colin does use some words that do not begin with F, C or W.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Colin's got a job ?....yeah right. He used to have a van and called himself self employed , I haven't seen the van for ages, but maybe he's got a job, one that allows him lots of free time .
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

SoLongCeylon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys6S32ju8Po

This video is a cracker - Our Colin goes mental at a tiny little debt collector. In another video he gets arrested.

I must warn you that throughout this 6 minute video Colin does use some words that do not begin with F, C or W.
"Yer gowin on Yew Choob"
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Actually, I will give him credit for for staying away from freeman stuff, and for trying to help the guy.
I feel desperately sorry for that man, its never nice to see this, who knows what has brought him to this situation really?
And the issue of "drugs" being found sounds decidedly dodgy and underhand.
I hope he gets the advice and help he needs.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

7 kids & has a job? Mmmmm. If he has a job (highly doubtful) he should be more inclined to spend his spare time with his kids rather than film dogs taking a shit. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iGibSj_KyUo. I've seen numerous videos of his where Marstons Bailiffs & water authorities receive a tirade of abuse from the silver tongued Colin. There's a video where he hassles Police & Council vans temporarily parking on double yellows & in general making a nuisance of himself.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3mHrVarnQY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqbYuZBDDVE
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Joinder wrote:"Great Yarmouth Council making family life hell" from 2 years ago, the family get a house from the council....but fings start to go wrong.....fings started blowing up, the telly, the washing machine, and the fingymejig...hilarious.....
This got me thinking of a Not The Nine O'Clock News sketch...

https://youtu.be/h2QZprRgxDc?t=48