Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Joinder wrote
It is right that our system is questioned, Peter is a catalyst for a rethink in my opinion.
Joinder, have you joined the WeRe bank as a paying customer? If not why not?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Joinder wrote: I hadn't linked Peter's activities with the multi billion dollar swindler Madoff, the guy who ripped off the rich and famous, to Peter who offered s service to a few desperate people and may have turned a small profit for his efforts.
Mind you, I'm sort of grounded when I look at those situations, wild flights of fancy don't really add much to serious debate I find.
Peter's offering a 'service'? That's new to me. Last I saw Peter takes your money and you get some pieces of paper that if you use them will get you into even worse trouble than you were in before. That is not what I would call a service. I'd say he's only selling a placebo dressed up as a panacea, however their is some evidence that supports the efficacy of placebo's and their is no evidence of any success from any user of Peter's service.

In actual fact Peters customers don't get better, they get worse, they dig themselves into a deeper hole and risk criminalisation, Peter is the only person who gets anything of any value from this and that is what makes it a scam.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Since Peter is stealing from the poor while Maddoff stole from the rich, the argument could be made that Peter is the greater villain.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As far as I am concerned PoE is several levels worse. He is stealing from the stupid, gullible, and desperate who cannot afford what he is taking from them and more importantly what they will ultimately lose as a result of believing his lies, which takes a certain blackness of the soul and lack of common humanity and decency that is truly disgusting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Joinder wrote: I hadn't linked Peter's activities with the multi billion dollar swindler Madoff, the guy who ripped off the rich and famous, to Peter who offered s service to a few desperate people and may have turned a small profit for his efforts.
Mind you, I'm sort of grounded when I look at those situations, wild flights of fancy don't really add much to serious debate I find.
Peter's offering a 'service'? That's new to me. Last I saw Peter takes your money and you get some pieces of paper that if you use them will get you into even worse trouble than you were in before. That is not what I would call a service. I'd say he's only selling a placebo dressed up as a panacea, however their is some evidence that supports the efficacy of placebo's and their is no evidence of any success from any user of Peter's service.

In actual fact Peters customers don't get better, they get worse, they dig themselves into a deeper hole and risk criminalisation, Peter is the only person who gets anything of any value from this and that is what makes it a scam.[/quote
]

One is never sure with Joinder if he is serious or not......or rather it would be better to say I have doubts in his sincerity while discussing PoE. Anyway.... I have often thought it was an aim of sites like this one to persuade others away from the nonsensical teachings, so it stands to reason that a regular viewer/poster here could become enamoured with the WOO!. The irony of that is quite delightful, and if it is true? how equally delightful that it be Joinder!.
I hope it is true and that he gets into the Re Movement wholeheartedly .....how jolly would that be. :haha:
I am afraid though he is just having a little jest :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've decided to make like a fomtl and refuse joinder.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Joinder, have you joined the WeRe bank as a paying customer? If not why not?
I have been wondering this as well. He says Peter is great, but then pokes fun at Peter's victims, and attempts to place himself above them.

So, the catch 22 situation is, if Joinder is a member of WeRe Bank, then he too is one of Peter's victims. If Joinder is not a paying member of WeRe Bank, then would this not make him a hypocrite for not financially supporting his hero's venture?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Pox

Post by Pox »

grixit wrote:I've decided to make like a fomtl and refuse joinder.
Made me laugh anyway :)
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:
grixit wrote:I've decided to make like a fomtl and refuse joinder.
Made me laugh anyway :)
You have to admit its all very droll :whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: if Joinder is a member of WeRe Bank, then he too is one of Peter's victims.
not necessarily so, much like Ian Driscoll is not a 'victim' of the banners broker scam he pimped (allegedly run by 2 Canadians) and Simon 'septic' Stepsys did as well as pimping the My Advertising Pays (allegedly run by an American yet he closed off the American victims from participting now) scam immediately after. There are a lot of people in these scams that are not 'victims'.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Chaos wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote: if Joinder is a member of WeRe Bank, then he too is one of Peter's victims.
not necessarily so, much like Ian Driscoll is not a 'victim' of the banners broker scam he pimped (allegedly run by 2 Canadians) and Simon 'septic' Stepsys did as well as pimping the My Advertising Pays (allegedly run by an American yet he closed off the American victims from participting now) scam immediately after. There are a lot of people in these scams that are not 'victims'.
One significant difference is that scumbags like Stepsys turned some long bank by promoting Banners Brokers (and MAP), his support wasn't based on ideology just personal greed. Prior to Gene Aikens' ReMovementUs it isn't readily clear how anyone else is making money off of WeRe. There's a certain "fellow traveler" aspect to some of the people more or less co-promoting WeRe, they might not be making money off the scam but building a relationship with the sort of people who fall for Peter's crap has some mid term profit potential especially after Peter's dream of cash free room and board becomes a reality (for him, at tax payer expense).

As to Joinder, what of him? He'll either learn to add to the conversation or he'll be prevented from subtracting from it.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Jeffrey wrote:Since Peter is stealing from the poor while Maddoff stole from the rich, the argument could be made that Peter is the greater villain.
Peter hasn't "stolen" anything. Court case and references please.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

pigpot wrote:
Taking toxic cash from his suckers & in doing so knowingly providing zero service isn't theft?
longdog

Post by longdog »

pigpot wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Since Peter is stealing from the poor while Maddoff stole from the rich, the argument could be made that Peter is the greater villain.
pigpot wrote:
Adolf Hitler was an evil, murdering psychopath
Hitler didn't murder anyone. Court case and references please.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:
littleFred wrote: But he doesn't offer a genuine service. He sells false hope.

You might think that false hope is a "service", of a kind. That lying to someone about their financial problems, and pretending to have a miracle cure, will cheer that person up, and raise them from their despair.

Well, yes, it might be some kind of temporary sticking plaster. But later, when the sucker realises the hope was false, and that more money has been wasted on the false hope, the despair becomes greater.
Thank you for your observation, delivered with impeccable manners.
Yes, I can see your point, I don't think Peter peddled this as a miracle cure, remember he had a system that was prepared from day one that his cheques would be returned, he didn't hide the fact that it was a process that users needed to follow through to the end and be tested in court.
He was open and honest about it.
But it began a journey for me, from joining in the general scoffing at his bank to thinking about the very nature of money and how the system enslaved us.
Many months of research and discussion havevled me to rethink all I thought I knew.
One example....we were always brainwashed into thinking that you can't just "print money"... It will lead to rampant inflation and the collapse of the economy.
And yet....the Bank of England have been doing just that in the form of Quantative Easing, injecting billions into the system and yet inflation remains at historic lows and with no effect on the economy.
It is right that our system is questioned, Peter is a catalyst for a rethink in my opinion.
Of course debate and disagreement is inevitable, but personal insults and outrageous comments about my family being turned into soap add nothing.
Peace, as always.
But, when the esteemed Peter set out his stall he stated that his view on the banking system might be nonsense. He did push hard though to show that his way would work and promised support if an account holder feel foul of the Law, this I agree could be viewed as being a top bloke. The reality is somewhat different he has scurried off and ignores his customers and that in my poor perception makes him a nasty little money grabbing shit.
The nature of money and the study of the same is not a new science, and there has never been a time when it has not been anything other than very fragile. Even in the late 19th Century when this Country could gather gold at will and its reserves were vast it only took another power to dump the value of gold for the whole to collapse. The true nature of money lies in the fact it matters little if it costs £500.000 or a 'shiny new pin' to purchase a house, what really matters is the ability to put your hands on the money or the equally important (if that is what we use) new 'pin'.
You and I are viewed as trolls and with justification, I feel a sense of pride in that. I have a 16 year history in Scam Baiting
often sending said 'scammers' on fruitless and pointless journey's of vast distances and costing them a lot of lost income.
Persuading some lost soul to arrest a judge or patting on the back some lunatic for filming their phone calls to hapless office staff is amusing, but the real fun lies in taking the time to reverse the game and do it from the shadows.
One only has to see where PoE pitched his spiel....did he aim at the average chap on the street?. :thinking:

As usual NAMASTE COMRADE
Thank you for your post, which as usual was delivered with intelligence and humour.
Unlike some others, whose wild exaggerations and outrageous comments will no doubt have been noted by other interested parties.
See, Peter's activities have parked an interest in money , its creation, its value etc etc.

I won't be joining Peter's bank as you suggest down thread as I am not a desperate nut case.
Peace, as always Komeraden
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Joinder wrote
Joinder, have you joined the WeRe bank as a paying customer? If not why not?
I haven't joined because I want to be able to comment without prejudice, I can best do this without actual involvement in WeRe which may cloud my impartiality.
Peace.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Peter is a common criminal, a conman fleecing the gullible, nothing more. WeRE bank is a fraud and Peter is a Fraud, you have a Canadian court stating that. And yet you support him. Your comments on Peter are not valid debating points; they just give other posters insight into your motive for posting here.
Thank you for your comments, I hadn't realised that Peter had been on trial and that he was found to be a common criminal and a conman.
If you could link to the case I will happily review my opinion of his WeRe bank.
Peace, as slways
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Joinder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Peter is a common criminal, a conman fleecing the gullible, nothing more. WeRE bank is a fraud and Peter is a Fraud, you have a Canadian court stating that. And yet you support him. Your comments on Peter are not valid debating points; they just give other posters insight into your motive for posting here.
Thank you for your comments, I hadn't realised that Peter had been on trial and that he was found to be a common criminal and a conman.
If you could link to the case I will happily review my opinion of his WeRe bank.
Peace, as slways
You must be referring to the Canadian Court decision.
A long winded bag of legalese, which has no merit in the UK, I note that Peter is still free, with no criminal proceedings awaiting him.
Despite the best efforts of Quatloosians, his Bank is still running, I am open to persausion that it is a con, but so far all I've received is a barrage of name calling and insults. Contrast that with the way Fibble is treated on GOODF in regard to the Canadian decision where he is treated fairly and without recourse to juvenile behaviour .
I will do further research and hope to talk to Peter in the near future, to establish some facts on the Bank.
The Polarity Principal is likely to be a game changer.
Peace, as always
Last edited by Joinder on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Joinder wrote:The Polarity Principal is likely to be a game changer.
Peace, as always
Now I know you are not serious, and are just having us on...

All the Polarity Principle is, is PoE Saying Yes it is" when people say to him, "No it isn't"
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

NYGman wrote:
Joinder wrote:The Polarity Principal is likely to be a game changer.
Peace, as always
Now I know you are not serious, and are just having us on...

All the Polarity Principle is, is PoE Saying Yes it is" when people say to him, "No it isn't"

Pete actually has a good chance of avoiding the long arm of the law, if he is to be accused of anything ? it could only be supplying the instrument for others to commit fraud. He is giving banking facilities with no funds on reserve , I wonder what he says to banks that call his mobile phone seeking clarification? . I would think his service has run right down by now...except for the accounts based abroad. It might even turn out to be £35 well spent as an unused WeRe Cheque book may soon be a collectors dream, a collection like the one owned by the late lamented canner of veggies Bertie Bert could be priceless.
What would make me smile would be if Pete places the PN out into the world either as collateral or a direct sale.