Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
NYGman wrote:
Joinder wrote:The Polarity Principal is likely to be a game changer.
Peace, as always
Now I know you are not serious, and are just having us on...

All the Polarity Principle is, is PoE Saying Yes it is" when people say to him, "No it isn't"

Pete actually has a good chance of avoiding the long arm of the law, if he is to be accused of anything ? it could only be supplying the instrument for others to commit fraud. He is giving banking facilities with no funds on reserve , I wonder what he says to banks that call his mobile phone seeking clarification? . I would think his service has run right down by now...except for the accounts based abroad. It might even turn out to be £35 well spent as an unused WeRe Cheque book may soon be a collectors dream, a collection like the one owned by the late lamented canner of veggies Bertie Bert could be priceless.
What would make me smile would be if Pete places the PN out into the world either as collateral or a direct sale.[/quotYES

I tend to agree, as long as no financial institutions are defrauded there will be no action against him.
His punters will not take action, I am surprised no one on here has thought to join and then taken him to task for fraud.
I note that despite the fact he has been reported numerous times on here to various institutions, there doesn't seem to be any desire to prosecute him.
So the answers to the question posed in the thread heading is a simple .....YES
Peace
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Joinder wrote
It is right that our system is questioned, Peter is a catalyst for a rethink in my opinion.
Joinder, have you joined the WeRe bank as a paying customer? If not why not?
I haven't joined because I want to be able to comment without prejudice, I can best do this without actual involvement in WeRe which may cloud my impartiality.
Peace.
I see. You recognise in yourself that there is the danger you might lack the ability to remain impartial if you join up. Perhaps that is a signal that you are easily influenced and do not possess the skills required for critical thinking?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Joinder wrote

Joinder, have you joined the WeRe bank as a paying customer? If not why not?
I haven't joined because I want to be able to comment without prejudice, I can best do this without actual involvement in WeRe which may cloud my impartiality.
Peace.
I see. You recognise in yourself that there is the danger you might lack the ability to remain impartial if you join up. Perhaps that is a signal that you are easily influenced and do not possess the skills required for critical thinking?
No, its just to allay the inevitable and predictable criticism that I am prejudiced if I were to join.
For example, I criticise our Government, I don't have to be a member of Parliament for it to have validity.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote: I haven't joined because I want to be able to comment without prejudice, I can best do this without actual involvement in WeRe which may cloud my impartiality.
Peace.
No, its just to allay the inevitable and predictable criticism that I am prejudiced if I were to join.
For example, I criticise our Government, I don't have to be a member of Parliament for it to have validity.
Poor analogy. Since you live in a democracy, you are already part of the system.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

NYGman wrote:
Peace, as always

All the Polarity Principle is, is PoE Saying Yes it is" when people say to him, "No it isn't"

This calls for a little Monty Python. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnTmBjk-M0c
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
rumpelstilzchen

I find it quite ironic that in that sentence you reveal your own prejudices.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I find it quite ironic that in that sentence you reveal your own prejudices.
Yes, I did pre judge the response I might get. Some might call it foresight or anticipation.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Philistine wrote:
Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: I see. You recognise in yourself that there is the danger you might lack the ability to remain impartial if you join up. Perhaps that is a signal that you are easily influenced and do not possess the skills required for critical thinking?
Poor analogy. Since you live in a democracy, you are already part of the system.
Yes it is a very poor analogy but I hope my point was made in the previous paragraph.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
NYGman wrote:
Peace, as always

This calls for a little Monty Python. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnTmBjk-M0c
Haha, one of my favourites.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

vampireLOREN wrote:Pete actually has a good chance of avoiding the long arm of the law, if he is to be accused of anything ? it could only be supplying the instrument for others to commit fraud. He is giving banking facilities with no funds on reserve , I wonder what he says to banks that call his mobile phone seeking clarification? . I would think his service has run right down by now...except for the accounts based abroad. It might even turn out to be £35 well spent as an unused WeRe Cheque book may soon be a collectors dream, a collection like the one owned by the late lamented canner of veggies Bertie Bert could be priceless.
What would make me smile would be if Pete places the PN out into the world either as collateral or a direct sale.

Actually, I believe that he HAS committed fraud, not against the banks, but against his customers. He has claimed to provide a service by which one may pay off their debts. He has made outrageoous, clearly false statements about his "service" that he knew or should have known were blatantly false. His service clearly does not work and he knows it. That, IMHO, is fraud.

Now, the question of whether or not he will ever be prosecuted or not is an entirely different question. His is definitely a small con, unlike Bernie Madoff, who bilked his victims for millions of dollars each. I don't know if Peter will ever become a priority for UK law enforcement or not. I have seen some comments that seem to indicate that they are watching him.

I assume that he could be prosecuted without complaints from his victims, although that is probably unlikely. However, given the number of victims and the indications that some of them have realized that his con doesn't work, I think that they could probably find a few victims to complain.

But, in any case, Pigpot's apparent assertion, since he has not been indicted or prosecuted (yet), he has committed no crime, is not supported by logic. Swindles take a long time to collect evidence and prepare a case. Often it takes years.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

noblepa wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Pete actually has a good chance of avoiding the long arm of the law, if he is to be accused of anything ? it could only be supplying the instrument for others to commit fraud. He is giving banking facilities with no funds on reserve , I wonder what he says to banks that call his mobile phone seeking clarification? . I would think his service has run right down by now...except for the accounts based abroad. It might even turn out to be £35 well spent as an unused WeRe Cheque book may soon be a collectors dream, a collection like the one owned by the late lamented canner of veggies Bertie Bert could be priceless.
What would make me smile would be if Pete places the PN out into the world either as collateral or a direct sale.

Actually, I believe that he HAS committed fraud, not against the banks, but against his customers. He has claimed to provide a service by which one may pay off their debts. He has made outrageoous, clearly false statements about his "service" that he knew or should have known were blatantly false. His service clearly does not work and he knows it. That, IMHO, is fraud.

Now, the question of whether or not he will ever be prosecuted or not is an entirely different question. His is definitely a small con, unlike Bernie Madoff, who bilked his victims for millions of dollars each. I don't know if Peter will ever become a priority for UK law enforcement or not. I have seen some comments that seem to indicate that they are watching him.

I assume that he could be prosecuted without complaints from his victims, although that is probably unlikely. However, given the number of victims and the indications that some of them have realized that his con doesn't work, I think that they could probably find a few victims to complain.

But, in any case, Pigpot's apparent assertion, since he has not been indicted or prosecuted (yet), he has committed no crime, is not supported by logic. Swindles take a long time to collect evidence and prepare a case. Often it takes years.
I wonder what sympathy a WeRe account holder would receive in a court of Law?, I would agree with you but for the simple fact most if not all of 'customers' are people who live in the hope of something for nothing :violin: and I imagine our boy Pete would immediately counter by calling in the promissory note , which by my poor understanding of his terms and conditions he would have some entitlement to do. Plus I do think that the stupid and pathetic account holders were in a position to attempt redress they wouldn't have opened an account with the WeRe in the first place....FFS the man had to give lessens in how to fill in a cheque!. The dark horse in any of this is the PN, You were allowed to complete it in Re .....I wonder how many did?, those that signed up for £150,000.00 might regret this :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Joinder wrote: Yes, I did pre judge the response I might get. Some might call it foresight or anticipation.
Frankly I am surprised that you allow what you anticipate what other people's response might be to dictate your own behaviour.
BHF wrote:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote: Yes, I did pre judge the response I might get. Some might call it foresight or anticipation.
Frankly I am surprised that you allow what you anticipate what other people's response might be to dictate your own behaviour.
I think that Joinder is mainly motivated by gleeful anticipation of how others may respond to his crass remarks.

For anyone who missed my previous note, clicking on another poster's name will bring up the option to ignore their comments. We should call it "The Pigpot Button" really, but it works just the same with anyone else...

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

pigpot wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Since Peter is stealing from the poor while Maddoff stole from the rich, the argument could be made that Peter is the greater villain.
Peter hasn't "stolen" anything. Court case and references please.
Fraud is theft by deception. Every cent Peter has gotten from his victims is stolen.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I think that Joinder is mainly motivated by gleeful anticipation of how others may respond to his crass remarks.
I think pretty much everyone has got that. I expect he'd have been banned by now if not for the fact that the mods are well aware he'd just re register with another id and claim the Quatloosers were afeared of him so they booted him.

TBH there's no other way to deal with that kind of disturbed mind except to completely ignore it. The only way to combat a troll is indeed not to feed him, any response or retort is giving him what he wants and needs. So I agree, the foe button removes temptation because you just don't see the mess he's left behind & there's no temptation to try and clean it up.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Peter is more likely to be in trouble for either pretending to be a bank or contempt in a bankruptcy case like Jimmy Wyld's.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I think that Joinder is mainly motivated by gleeful anticipation of how others may respond to his crass remarks.

For anyone who missed my previous note, clicking on another poster's name will bring up the option to ignore their comments. We should call it "The Pigpot Button" really, but it works just the same with anyone else...

only when people don't quote the trolls. otherwise it's quite useless.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think pretty much everyone has got that. I expect he'd have been banned by now if not for the fact that the mods are well aware he'd just re register with another id and claim the Quatloosers were afeared of him so they booted him.

TBH there's no other way to deal with that kind of disturbed mind except to completely ignore it. The only way to combat a troll is indeed not to feed him, any response or retort is giving him what he wants and needs. So I agree, the foe button removes temptation because you just don't see the mess he's left behind & there's no temptation to try and clean it up.
We mods are well aware that Joinder is nothing but a troll shilling for Peter. He's not banned because we are reluctant to ban anyone unless their behavior gets too disruptive (why we put Pigpot on moderated status) or they get offensive. We've had those in the past with racist, sexist types. What I plan to do is be proactive with Joinder. Any post where he is obviously baiting to just start a flame war gets deleted without discussion. As you suggest it would help a lot if posters just did not respond to him. Unfortunately I can't use the foe button because I have to moderate him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Thank you, HP. I will no longer need to simply scroll past his posts! So sorry Burnaby that you still are subjected to them!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

http://imgur.com/yZ42uG0

Can't figure out how to directly load an image onto here, but here's Peters take on the US arm of WeRe. Trouble in paradise?