Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Joinder »

Losleones wrote:You're off again regurgitating PissPots posts & making it quite clear you're content that he's stealing suckers cash (which he undoubtedly won't declare) & in some cases making them homeless & definitely all cases deeper in debt, yet you appear quite smitten by his scam :shrug:
Thank you for your comments.
If I thought Peter was stealing cash and making people homeless, then I would agree with you
But, he is doing neither.
He offers a service, nothing is stolen.
He doesn't make anyone homeless, a failure to repay the loan does that. The people who have got themselves in that position would have lost their homes anyway, Peter's cheque is the last throw of the dice.
I am not smitten by his scheme, but I did hope it would spark debate and thought about the system.

Anyway, peace as always
Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Losleones »

Joinder wrote: He offers a service, nothing is stolen worthless pieces of paper in exchange for cash,
He doesn't make anyone homeless & in doing so has made at least one lady (Illinois) homeless.
Not a particularly beneficial service really is it. Still whatever floats your boat.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Does anyone know if Peter's bank is on action fraud?
I can't find any warnings on there about it.
Thank you
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

The FCA have warned about Peter's activities, http://www.fca.org.uk/news/consumer-notice-were-bank, as has the Central Bank of Ireland, http://www.centralbank.ie/regulation/un ... unath.aspx.

Whilst the FCA do not go so far as saying it is a scam they do say
As such, while WeRe Bank does not appear to be carrying on any activities which require FCA authorisation, we advise any consumers considering dealing with WeRe Bank to exercise caution.

We believe that you are unlikely to be able to pay any of your debts using a cheque from WeRe Bank.
This is pretty much saying don't bother, it isn't going to work.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Yes, thanks, I recall seeing this before.
Action fraud would have a warning about the Bank if Petey is committing fraud though wouldn't it.
I've look through it and can't find anything, I thought he was reported to them way back for fraud ?
That's the site that issues regular warnings about scams, fraud, identity theft etc.

Any help would be appreciated
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

So does the FCA and I know which one I'm more inclined to take notice of.

Action Fraud were run by the City of London police and whilst they claim to be national I'd suspect that not everything reported to them is dealt with. The company that ran them went broke a couple of months back and they are in a parlous state. Inaction Fraud is more appropriate.

(edit for updated info)
Last edited by Footloose52 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Footloose52 wrote:So does the FCA and I know which one I'm more inclined to take notice of.

Action Fraud are run by the City of London police and whilst they claim to be national I'd suspect that not everything reported to them is dealt with.
I know the FCA have advised that the system doesn't work, I think we all get that by now, I'm more interested in the repeated allegations on here of fraud, which the authorities don't seem to be following up.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Joinder wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:So does the FCA and I know which one I'm more inclined to take notice of.

Action Fraud are run by the City of London police and whilst they claim to be national I'd suspect that not everything reported to them is dealt with.
I know the FCA have advised that the system doesn't work, I think we all get that by now, I'm more interested in the repeated allegations on here of fraud, which the authorities don't seem to be following up.
Saying that the authorities don't seem to be following up is nothing more than an assumption,they would hardly announce any ongoing investigation to the public as it would harm the evidence gathering process and would almost certainly see PoE go to ground making it harder to arrest and convict him.
He is guilty of fraud as he has gained by false representation as the "service"(and i use the term loosely) he is offering is based on a lie,there is simply no way that anyone can pay off any debt using his service and by charging for that service he falls under the gain and loss and false representation parts of the fraud act 2006.
He may not have been arrested,charged and found guilty in a court of law(yet)but that does not make him an less guilty of the offences.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

daveBeeston wrote:
Joinder wrote:

Saying that the authorities don't seem to be following up is nothing more than an assumption,they would hardly announce any ongoing investigation to the public as it would harm the evidence gathering process and would almost certainly see PoE go to ground making it harder to arrest and convict him.
He is guilty of fraud as he has gained by false representation as the "service"(and i use the term loosely) he is offering is based on a lie,there is simply no way that anyone can pay off any debt using his service and by charging for that service he falls under the gain and loss and false representation parts of the fraud act 2006.
He may not have been arrested,charged and found guilty in a court of law(yet)but that does not make him an less guilty of the offences.
Innocent until proven guilty .
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Not in this case
Joinder wrote: Innocent until proven guilty .
In most cases yes that would apply but i dont believe it does with PoE and weRE as he clearly states something that is not true that being you can pay off debts using weRE cheques and that weRE cheques are legal tender,both of those statements are false.
The 2 statements are what he is using to sell his service and this is false representation which is part of the fraud act.

I understand that your a supporter of PoE and that nothing we say here will sink in and change your opinion and thats fine but that does not change the fact that he is taking money from vulnerable people in exchange for false hope and that is despicable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

daveBeeston wrote:Not in this case
In most cases yes that would apply but i dont believe it does with PoE and weRE as he clearly states something that is not true that being you can pay off debts using weRE cheques and that weRE cheques are legal tender,both of those statements are false.
The 2 statements are what he is using to sell his service and this is false representation which is part of the fraud act.

I understand that your a supporter of PoE and that nothing we say here will sink in and change your opinion and thats fine but that does not change the fact that he is taking money from vulnerable people in exchange for false hope and that is despicable.
Thank you .
I agree that those people are vulnerable, so its with disappointment that they are labeled as "suckers", " greedy" and such like by others on here.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Could Joinder be the former Goofy poster Chong? Both advocate Petey's scam & sign off with Peace. Welcome aboard - perhaps you can enlighten us to how the WeRe cheque went down with the car purchase ?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Action Fraud went broke a couple of months ago, they've been run by a private company for some time, and now by yet another one, and are colloquially known as Inaction Fraud.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I have no doubt that some of the people who have joined the weRE scheme are just greedy and hoping to get out of paying what they owe,but the vast majority will be vulnerable which is often seen as being a sucker as they will fall for most scams that promise to help them out of the situation they find themselves in.
PoE is actively targeting this group of society and thats why people here have so much hatred towards him,if he was targeting the genuinely greedy then i doubt he would warrant a mention here but he isn't and thats why he needs stopping.
The people who have been taken in by his actions need to speak up and report him to the police but i feel they are either to embarrassed to do so and fear the ridicule of being taken in or labelled a freeloader or are so far down the freeman rabitt hole that they dont see what he is doing to them is wrong.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

daveBeeston wrote:I have no doubt that some of the people who have joined the weRE scheme are just greedy and hoping to get out of paying what they owe,but the vast majority will be vulnerable which is often seen as being a sucker as they will fall for most scams that promise to help them out of the situation they find themselves in.
PoE is actively targeting this group of society and thats why people here have so much hatred towards him,if he was targeting the genuinely greedy then i doubt he would warrant a mention here but he isn't and thats why he needs stopping.
The people who have been taken in by his actions need to speak up and report him to the police but i feel they are either to embarrassed to do so and fear the ridicule of being taken in or labelled a freeloader or are so far down the freeman rabitt hole that they dont see what he is doing to them is wrong.
You Dave are more patient than I, Pete has targeted the Lunatic fringe, he has now spread his net to include Germany so I expect his interest in his Manchester Branch is waning. Maybe the Germans have legislation that can shut him down? .
Whatever the faults in our debt based system Pete ain't got the answer.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:

Thank you .
I agree that those people are vulnerable, so its with disappointment that they are labeled as "suckers", " greedy" and such like by others on here.

Vulnerable? maybe? stupid ?yes, Greedy OH YES!, SUCKERS Thank God yes.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:

Thank you .

Vulnerable? maybe? stupid ?yes, Greedy OH YES!, SUCKERS Thank God yes.
He's teaching them a very valuable life lesson then
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote: I agree that those people are vulnerable, so its with disappointment that they are labeled as "suckers", " greedy" and such like by others on here.

Vulnerable? maybe? stupid ?yes, Greedy OH YES!, SUCKERS Thank God yes.[/quote]
He's teaching them a very valuable life lesson then[/quote]

I agree that some MAY be vulnerable , but most IMO are just greedy - they think that they can get the equivalent of ' something for nothing'

Joinder, I am not sure whether you are just a 'wind up merchant' or just playing devils advocate - the former doesn't sit well with me but the latter - maybe not, as long as we all adhere to common decency.

As for teaching people a 'valuable lesson', sadly some people will never learn and perhaps this is what POE is relying on I.e. career suckers.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote:Does anyone know if Peter's bank is on action fraud?
I can't find any warnings on there about it.
Thank you
Yes and this is the reference number: NFRC150601089983

And you are welcome :whistle:

P.S Ever wonder why Peter doesn't hold meetings anymore ? :whistle:
Last edited by Bones on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.centralbank.ie/press-area/pr ... eBank.aspx

It is a criminal offence for an unauthorised firm/person to provide financial services in Ireland that would require an authorisation under the relevant legislation which the Central Bank is the responsible body for enforcing.

For the mentally challenged - WeRe Bank is not an actual Bank (shock horror) - if it was a bank it would have to be regulated here by the FCA and in other countries by their own regulator. Just because Peter sells cheques does not make WeRe Bank a bank, any more than this seller who sells cheques

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1854 ... 1_3&sr=8-3

The applicable legislation confirms that WeRe Bank is not a bank and that nothing issued by it is legal tender. It is really that simple