Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote: I agree that those people are vulnerable, so its with disappointment that they are labeled as "suckers", " greedy" and such like by others on here.
I would not only call them greedy suckers but lets be honest you would have to be some kind of special idiot to fall for the scam that is WeRe Bank

Pay £35 and be able to spend £150,000 - not even forest gump would be stupid enough to fall for that one
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:http://www.centralbank.ie/press-area/pr ... eBank.aspx

It is a criminal offence for an unauthorised firm/person to provide financial services in Ireland that would require an authorisation under the relevant legislation which the Central Bank is the responsible body for enforcing.

For the mentally challenged - WeRe Bank is not an actual Bank (shock horror) - if it was a bank it would have to be regulated here by the FCA and in other countries by their own regulator. Just because Peter sells cheques does not make WeRe Bank a bank, any more than this seller who sells cheques

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1854 ... 1_3&sr=8-3

The applicable legislation confirms that WeRe Bank is not a bank and that nothing issued by it is legal tender. It is really that simple
It's not a Bank, and that's a good thing .
Peace
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Joinder wrote:He's teaching them a very valuable life lesson then
Not if the lesson they're learning is (to quote the lady in the States loosely):
  • Thank you for showing me how corrupt the system is
Meanwhile, the lesson she should have learned was:
  • the WeRe cheque is useless and she should have paid her rent properly
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote: It's not a Bank, and that's a good thing .
Peace
But according to your pal Peter Fraud of England it is a Bank - he even called it Bank, as in WeRe Bank

Every single stupid and idiot claim made by Peter has been proven to be false - each and everytime - That is inescapable

You might fall for it, but that is your look out. Like I said, it would take a special kind of stupid and hey, if the cap fits buddy
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:
Peace
But according to your pal Peter Fraud of England it is a Bank - he even called it Bank, as in WeRe Bank

Every single stupid and idiot claim made by Peter has been proven to be false - each and everytime - That is inescapable

You might fall for it, but that is your look out. Like I said, it would take a special kind of stupid and hey, if the cap fits buddy
After the corruption and economic disaster that banks caused, Peter has been careful to separate that system from his system.
Your insult was noted, thank you.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Joinder wrote:
Bones wrote:
Peace

After the corruption and economic disaster that banks caused, Peter has been careful to separate that system from his system.
Your insult was noted, thank you.
No, Peter has been careful to separate his customers from their money.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

The use of the word 'Bank' in the name of a business in both the UK and Ireland is illegal unless the business is regulated by the relevant authority. Is that enough to make PoE a criminal?
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote: Thank you .
I agree that those people are vulnerable, so its with disappointment that they are labeled as "suckers", " greedy" and such like by others on here.

Vulnerable? maybe? stupid ?yes, Greedy OH YES!, SUCKERS Thank God yes.
He's teaching them a very valuable life lesson then
Yes. I see what you mean. Much the same way Jim Jones taught his followers in Guyana "a life lesson". :roll:
morrand

Post by morrand »

Bones wrote:I would not only call them greedy suckers but lets be honest you would have to be some kind of special idiot to fall for the scam that is WeRe Bank

Pay £35 and be able to spend £150,000 - not even forest gump would be stupid enough to fall for that one
Never doubt this is one of PoE's tactics for making the...scheme...a success, as it has been for hundreds of con men in the past. As hard as it can be for marks to report being taken, it's exponentially harder when they know their own foolishness or greed contributed to being taken. Exponentially harder still when it's possible they may have committed a crime, such as writing phony checks in payment for real debts; it takes a special level of intestinal fortitude to go to the police and confess to something like that in the process of reporting a con. See: any given 419 scheme.

The participants in the WeRe "bank" may be greedy, stupid suckers. That doesn't excuse PoE's taking advantage of them, whether for profit or for the sake of shanghaiing them into a protest of the international banking system.
---
Morrand
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

I am wondering why http://www.removementus.com/ hasn't "launched" yet. Wasn't it supposed to be 3 days ago? :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I am wondering why http://www.removementus.com/ hasn't "launched" yet. Wasn't it supposed to be 3 days ago? :snicker:
I don't think Peter's hit a deadline in his life

(I've been away, looks like I have catching up to do)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

NG3 wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:I am wondering why http://www.removementus.com/ hasn't "launched" yet. Wasn't it supposed to be 3 days ago? :snicker:
I don't think Peter's hit a deadline in his life

(I've been away, looks like I have catching up to do)
PoE: "Deadlines? We don't need no Stinking Deadlines"
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Back to basics.
Yes, Peter is still free.
Better change the title of this thread.
Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Philistine wrote:
Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:

Vulnerable? maybe? stupid ?yes, Greedy OH YES!, SUCKERS Thank God yes.
He's teaching them a very valuable life lesson then
Yes. I see what you mean. Much the same way Jim Jones taught his followers in Guyana "a life lesson". :roll:
That's s good comparison, hundreds dead against no one dead.
Wonderful
Peace
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It it's all a matter of time and perspective. As I said earlier in this thread, While he may be currently at liberty, I do not believe he is free. He is trapped in his on web of make believe, unable to discern reality from the fiction he has created. He has no access to traditional financial institutions, relying on WeRe cash to get by in life. He can't even operate in public anymore, using webex and a hand picked audience so as to avoid any uncomfortable encounters from those he has wronged. Peter is far from free, While he may not be locked up yet in a real jail, that is only a matter of time...

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Joinder wrote:
Philistine wrote:
Joinder wrote: He's teaching them a very valuable life lesson then
That's s good comparison, hundreds dead against no one dead.
Wonderful
Peace
Same quality of lesson.
You know, you're committing a fallacy of false dichotomy. The existing banking system and POE's joke scam bank can both be bad. It's not one or the other. Anyhow, continue championing your con artist. That in itself is amusing.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

NYGman wrote:It it's all a matter of time and perspective. As I said earlier in this thread, While he may be currently at liberty, I do not believe he is free. He is trapped in his on web of make believe, unable to discern reality from the fiction he has created. He has no access to traditional financial institutions, relying on WeRe cash to get by in life. He can't even operate in public anymore, using webex and a hand picked audience so as to avoid any uncomfortable encounters from those he has wronged. Peter is far from free, While he may not be locked up yet in a real jail, that is only a matter of time...
If Peter has no access to traditional financial institutions, its because thats all part of his plan.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Joinder wrote: If Peter has no access to traditional financial institutions, its because thats all part of his plan.
Evidence please.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote: If Peter has no access to traditional financial institutions, its because thats all part of his plan.
Evidence please.
The full details of his plan have to remain somewhat secret if they are to succeed, but will become apparent as time marches on.
Peace
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Joinder wrote:
NYGman wrote:It it's all a matter of time and perspective. As I said earlier in this thread, While he may be currently at liberty, I do not believe he is free. He is trapped in his on web of make believe, unable to discern reality from the fiction he has created. He has no access to traditional financial institutions, relying on WeRe cash to get by in life. He can't even operate in public anymore, using webex and a hand picked audience so as to avoid any uncomfortable encounters from those he has wronged. Peter is far from free, While he may not be locked up yet in a real jail, that is only a matter of time...
If Peter has no access to traditional financial institutions, its because that's all part of his plan.
I do not consider lack of access to the Banking system, lack of permanent housing living in a van down by the river, and no legitimate employment, part of any real plan for success. In fact, Peter has more in common with someone who sleeps rough in the city, and rambles streams of incomprehensible garbage. The only difference is that PoE has a van, a nice sweater, and a Rune he believes gives him energy. I would not give any random homeless man my money and promissory note in exchange for some checks he has printed.

However, if listening to a crazy outcast, spouting meaningless freeman babble, for your financial advice, and see nothing wrong with giving an unemployed person of no fixed abode your cash, in exchange for a PN and all your personal information, be my guess, but it isn't the smartest of financial moves, is it.

IF Peter is qualified, show me the degree, show me the accreditation, show me the bank charter, show me the banks incorporation, show me the tax returns. Show me legitimacy. I can't prove a negative, but it should be easy to prove the positive. However with PeO and WeRE this will never happen.