Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by SteveUK »

Another comment removed from the page;

"Peter, where in Austria accept LTS, it is urgent?
My money you have but your toilet paper nobody takes"

......nails it in one
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

rogfulton wrote:
Philistine wrote:What the heck would be secular simony? The ecclesiastical part is the essence of the meaning...
I take it to mean if it's not ecclesiastical, it's called barratry instead of simony.
simonizing (gerund) def: polishing your car with altar candle wax
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

http://www.companieshousedata.co.uk/a/936

Pisstake isn't listed on there.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Companies House? You think Peter might have registered a company?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

littleFred wrote:Companies House? You think Peter might have registered a company?
Got it now, thanks.

Just having a sniff about on Ceylons YT page and found this comment
Russ Mcgarry4 days ago
Well said Daz, peter of England is a con man, i was in court on Thursday in Preston, supporting a friend with a WeRe cheque, he got bummed he got a £1000 costs, a cheque is not a bill of exchange, SIMPLES , no one has won any case in court with a WeRe cheque Fact, so this information peter is giving out and getting paid for ( CHARGING) is wrong and getting people most of them who need help in more deeper shit.
Video here if you can endure it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdSiagglBew All the usual suspects still flogging the same dead horse.
Bones

Post by Bones »

It occurred to me today that in Peter Fraud of England's video he says about £55 - £25 for the LTT / cheque book and £30 for 3 months re membership.

The WeRe Bank idiots seem to have forgotten that the cheque books were supposed to be free for WeRe Bank Customers after Peter changed the pricing plan.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... vVpxL6riTs
Bertie Bert RIP wrote:Your membership of ReMovement incorporates: ReWork, ReCall, ReUnion, ReFuel & WeRe Bank and gives you access to Freeman Legal Services

https://www.werebank.com/were-support/were-cheque/
What happened too

ReWork,
ReCall,
ReUnion,
ReFuel

:sarcasmon:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

ReFailed.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

It's simply amazing in this day and age to see this snake oil being slung over and over for so long by this charlatan and no one doing anything about it...fascinating.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Another success in Austria.

Dieter Hofinger any news about clearing of LLT´s in Austria, Peter Of England? At the end of April the bank want to sell my house by auction! WeRe Bank is my last hope
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:Another success in Austria.

Dieter Hofinger any news about clearing of LLT´s in Austria, Peter Of England? At the end of April the bank want to sell my house by auction! WeRe Bank is my last hope
This is actually, terribly sad, what kind of evil man preys on the vulnerable and desperate in this way !
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

FatGambit wrote:ReFailed.
Hopefully ReManded after being ReArrested or ReStrained under the Mental Health Act.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:

This is actually, terribly sad, what kind of evil man preys on the vulnerable and desperate in this way !
I suppose the vulnerable and the desperate are by definition the prime target for scams like these. The non-vulnerable and non-desperate are unlikely to fall for this sort of shit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Philistine wrote:It's simply amazing in this day and age to see this snake oil being slung over and over for so long by this charlatan and no one doing anything about it...fascinating.
Fully agree with what your saying but been explained on here a few times. Peter is not the one dodging the bullets, he just sells you them for a fee. If you choose to press the trigger that's up to you. It makes me hate the con even worse that he freely admits his "marks" had their butts about to hit the street anyway, so what harm is he causing, like it justifies his "bank."

Like Jimmy that moves him onto the "evil" list IMHO. Fair enough you do not agree with the system and you want change, to get that change however, your quite prepared to drag others down the same rabbit hole you are in knowing what your "selling" does not work. You do it though in the hope you can convert enough people to bring about the change the vast majority live with.

Peter and Jimmy are very alike, they can fill a back room of a Pub with about 30 to 40 people and convince themselves they are right and everyone outside the Pub is wrong. Guy Taylor, Tom Crafraurd etc trade on the same rules.

You also have to have compulsive liar and fantasist high up on your CV, again Peter and Jimmy tick both boxes.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

That is the problem. From watching Peter and indeed many of these scammers I am reminded of this piece
Othello Act 2 Scene 3 wrote:Iago: When devils will the blackest sins put on
They do suggest at first with heavenly shows
As I do now.
Peter tells people what they want to hear, but the truth is he's more of a parasite than the scummiest of debt collector. His entire business is based around people getting into desperate situations and setting himself up as having a curative elixir. He cannot be ignorant of the string of failures, he cannot be ignorant of the complaints, he cannot be ignorant of the evictions. He knows the Re is worthless (because he won't take it).

He may well be deranged and certainly strikes me as having more than a few screws loose, but that does not provide absolution for his evil.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Skeleton wrote:
Like Jimmy that moves him onto the "evil" list IMHO. Fair enough you do not agree with the system and you want change, to get that change however, your quite prepared to drag others down the same rabbit hole you are in knowing what your "selling" does not work. You do it though in the hope you can convert enough people to bring about the change the vast majority live with.
I believe there is a marked difference between jimmy and PoE. jimmy talks the talk but, you have to remember, he does walk the walk too. jimmy practices what he preaches. jimmy, when advising others to do the same as himself, does not demand a fee. jimmy is certainly a deluded idiot but he is not a conman. PoE on the other hand is. PoE is an out and out conman. PoE encourages and charges other people to take part in a process that he is not willing to take part in himself. PoE cons people out of their money to sell them worthless cheques, worthless cheques that PoE is too smart to use himself. PoE receives GBP and spends GBP. PoE does not settle his bills by using WeRe cheques. PoE does not walk the walk just like every other conman who is selling snake oil does not. PoE is a conman, jimmy is not.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Skeleton wrote:Peter is not the one dodging the bullets, he just sells you them for a fee.
you may end up incorrect there as scammers are getting busted for selling pirate cable boxes. They aren't the ones pirating the programming just like PoO isn't the one using his worthless crap too.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AndyPandy wrote:

Exactly. What Dieter is doing to his creditors is appealing.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: I believe there is a marked difference between jimmy and PoE. jimmy talks the talk but, you have to remember, he does walk the walk too. jimmy practices what he preaches. jimmy, when advising others to do the same as himself, does not demand a fee. jimmy is certainly a deluded idiot but he is not a conman.
I have to disagree. Jimmy has clawed back thousands of pounds using the Direct Debit Indemnity, getting reimbursement for goods and services he has already had the benefit of, and so has no legitimate entitlement to a refund. That is fraud, pure and simple, where he is conning the companies who have provided him with these goods and services, now apparently provided to him for free, which he deems is his entitlement. He also wastes no opportunity to tell other people to commit fraud in this way.

In addition, Jimmy advises people to register for utilities in false names and to use fake addresses and that there will be no consequences for them if they do. At the same time, he lies about his own bankruptcy and is still pretending that TPTB are "trying" to make him bankrupt but have failed.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Unusually this post has been ReSponded to directly by the Old Fraud himself;
Peter Of England

Dieter evidently Cerebrus Fund managers are evidently collecting ALL the LLT's :Cerberus is the majority owner of one of the bigger banks in Austria - BAWAG/PSK. BAWAG/PSK is the accounting bank for the Republic of Austria (PSK is the former postal bank in Austria).
Cerberus gave out a directive to BAWAG, to establish a "WeRe Bank hotline" for all other banks in Austria and to collect all LLTs, sent in to any bank in Austria, simply to avoid clearance.

Cerberus´ intention is, to bankrupt BAWAG/PSK, and wait for the next bail in of the tax payers. You know the game: first the shares go down and after the bail in they go up - those who know, will make a fortune (well, now we know).
Because of its importance as the accounting bank of the Republic, the government will most likely agree to the bail in and Cerberus will make a lot of profit.

So it seems, that many LLTs disappeared in the vaults of one Bank in Austria, which is BAWAG/PSK, the representative of the 3-headed dog in Austria
So a hotline has been established, not however one over which you can converse with Weary Bank, rather, the word is out that the whole thing is a con and Austrian banks are talking to one another in order to deal with Petey's "worthless bits of paper" in a common way i.e. ReFuse them.

Of course PoE seems to think (or would have the unfortunate Dieter think) that the LLT's actually have some intrinsic value which is why they are desperately gathering them in and squirrelling them way in some Austrian Gringott-style vault as part of an evil plan......

So no ReScue or ReDress then for the ReGretful soon to be ReNdered ReHoused Dieter who'll be RePossessed for ReLying to what comes out of Pete's ReCtum.

ReLax and ReFlect on that for a while.

Anyway, it's been well over seven days since the new website announced that you could join up (ReEnlist) - again - you can't, we still await the land lines to the Stoke nerve centre, the bank notes in Re blah blah blabba.

Incidentally, who's face should be on the various denominations of Re?

My vote for the 1Re note is a ReAl Peter of England;

Thoughts?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:This is actually, terribly sad, what kind of evil man preys on the vulnerable and desperate in this way !
There will be some "vulnerable and desperate" werecustomers, but my impression is that the great majority of them are dishonest, greedy and stupid. They have no real understanding or interest regarding banking, taxation, contracts or credit. They are not supporting a visionary movement to revolutionise global currency, they simply think that this is an opportunity to welsh on their debts.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.