Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Fearnchase »

FatGambit wrote:You'll find most mail accommodation addresses are like this, until someone turns up with a Court Order they won't take off the rose tinted glasses.
Its an actual set of offices as opposed to a simple mail address.
guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by guilty »

The people who own the business centre did not seem overly bothered when i visted their house near Newcastle under Lyme. They seemed quite shocked that i knew where they lived and all about them. when i questioned why they let Peter in. They simply said "all we do is rent out office space", filled them in on the scam and told them to google Were Bank etc. Also said they should speak to their bank about Were Bank.
Not really the landlords problem. Perhaps people shouldn't pester them.
Property leases may have a clause that restricts tenants from "unlawful and illegal activities" sometimes even "immoral" activities, but these clauses are usually to prevent cannabis farms, crack labs and brothels.
The landlords insurance policy may also have a clause about "illegal or unauthorised purposes", but this is very muddy legislation.
The landlords could kick him out for "unlawful activities" if they have a healthy wallet. Petey would have to go to court to prove that his operation was lawful in that case. (Something he has always said he wants to do)
The main difficulty for the landlords - who do seem to be running a decent business - is that the address will become known as a haven for scam activity. That could affect all of their other legitimate tenants' businesses.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Yes the last bit is what I highlighted to them, I disagree with the bit where you say pestering, I think it's needed and to be fair it's a lot more then anyone else would even do. It's easy just to say stuff on a website but doing something practical is slightly different
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

guilty wrote:

The landlords could kick him out for "unlawful activities" if they have a healthy wallet. Petey would have to go to court to prove that his operation was lawful in that case.
These premises operate on month-to-month licences, not commercial leases. They can ask PoE to leave whenever they like without the need to take him to court.

From the website:
The lease is monthly with one calendar month’s notice, so no restrictive contracts.
http://www.bramptonbusinesscentre.co.uk/
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Pester them, I say. If someone is helping out a known scammer with full knowledge of said scam, I wouldn't lose sleep if I heard they were (legally) influxed with enquiries as to what the hell they're doing to such an extent that they decided it was too much hassle to host the scammer.

Peter brings this trouble to their door.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

who are the three stooges :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... 8/?fref=nf
FIRST THE GOOD NEWS
One topic that is for sure on the table at the Bilderberg meeting in Dresden right now is WeRe Bank my sources tell me.
The PlanetRepayment Card is a topic as well as The People's Instigated Global Currency Collapse and the proposed Currency Swap to be rolled out in July 2016 for a period of time.
AND NOW ON A LIGHTER NOTE - WHO WANTS WeRe Bank Stopped?
ReMember - If my enemies friend is my enemy and my enemy is the NWO and the Zionist Globalist Banking Cartel then what does that make The three Stooges mentioned below?
For NWO read the Twatlooser Sect and their UK spin off posse - those crawling/going under the possible pseudonyms of Mole, Riley, Bamping - a small brigade of internet hustlers and bullies, who use threats against any who stand up against them.
These bullies and dullards and one paid shill - who have no connection with WeRe Bank, who never joined and are OWED NOTHING, and have not a clue what WeRe Bank entails, are non desirables in any circles but "bottom feeder" environments.
These creatures are stalkers and trouble makers - but not so much troubling to me directly BUT preying on the weaker and less informed which try to help and support WeRe Bank and all it stands for. Never mind whether the people who wish to support us are right or wrong the only thing which counts for these pariahs is the mantra "WE ARE RIGHT YOU WILL COMPLY!"
What type of "creature" does this remind you of? Well, whichever type, remain certain that people are very keen now to STOP THEM as "friends of friends" are now called into play.
I was always under the assumption that a man was innocent until proven guilty - The Finest Constabulary in the land seems to agree on this point.
Ergo,... Inspector Mark Barlow and Sgt. Bromley of Newcastle police are very interested in discussing the future of the 3 stooges listed above.
Any information to help said stooges in "NOT having their collars felt for harassment, intimidation, trespass, threatening and abusive language [stupidly left on the answer machine by Bamping] and spreading malicious falsehood as well as threats to "stalk the proprietors family and re-enter his property" [posted on FB, derrr!] should be made known to Newcastle Police asap".
There is also a CONSIDERABLE REWARD NOW OFFERED by ReMovement, in any good old "fiat currency" of your choice for information on them [or their handlers etc] which will/can lead to a successful prosecution.
They say money talks so let's get talking shall we?
Contact me via the various channels
Last edited by Fearnchase on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More empty threats, and another global finance prediction that definitely won't come true....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

SteveUK wrote:More empty threats, and another global finance prediction that definitely won't come true....
Yes but now i am worried the owners and mods on this site are going to give me up for the reward that peter is going to pay them as it will lead to my handlers!!

What do i do :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Fearnchase wrote:
SteveUK wrote:More empty threats, and another global finance prediction that definitely won't come true....
Yes but now i am worried the owners and mods on this site are going to give me up for the reward that peter is going to pay them as it will lead to my handlers!!

What do i do :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I found this interesting:
There is also a CONSIDERABLE REWARD NOW OFFERED by ReMovement, in any good old "fiat currency" of your choice for information on them
he's desperate and knows his garbage is worthless. if it wasn't, why not offer that as reward?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I wonder if when dear old Petey went to the police he mentioned what he does for a living and why these people are allegedly harassing him,intimidating him and trespassing(who did this and where?).

Or is it more likely he failed to mention that any of the above allegations are as a result of his banking scam.

PoE i am not one who has made any sort of post on your Facebook page or weRE bank page but i would be quite happy to meet you at the Police station and speak with Inspector Mark Barlow(local policing team)and yourself to discuss why people are causing you issues on the internet, maybe you could bring along the documents that prove your system is legitimate.

One thing though im not available from the 29th of June till the 11th July as im off on a couple of tours of WW1 sites so before then or after them dates is fine, let me know PoE if you want to accept.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

daveBeeston wrote:I wonder if when dear old Petey went to the police he mentioned what he does for a living and why these people are allegedly harassing him,intimidating him and trespassing(who did this and where?).

Or is it more likely he failed to mention that any of the above allegations are as a result of his banking scam.

PoE i am not one who has made any sort of post on your Facebook page or weRE bank page but i would be quite happy to meet you at the Police station and speak with Inspector Mark Barlow(local policing team)and yourself to discuss why people are causing you issues on the internet, maybe you could bring along the documents that prove your system is legitimate.

One thing though im not available from the 29th of June till the 11th July as im off on a couple of tours of WW1 sites so before then or after them dates is fine, let me know PoE if you want to accept.
Dave the Problem is this Inspector has been on annual leave for over a week now and the Sgt is on annual leave to. Maybe once Peter gets back you all meet up :)
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Fearnchase wrote:
Dave the Problem is this Inspector has been on annual leave for over a week now and the Sgt is on annual leave to. Maybe once Peter gets back you all meet up :)
In that case i wonder when Petey made his report to the police or if he ever did?

Either way im in Newcastle most weekends(Friday to Sunday) due to doing work in nightclubs and bars up there so i can meet up with him at the old cop shop anytime he likes,i can even adjust my schedule to meet him on other days to discuss his complaints about us and the apparent lies we are telling about his completely legitimate bank(that has no money or way of actually paying companies/individuals/local authorities/government bodies or anyone else).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

daveBeeston wrote:
Fearnchase wrote:
In that case i wonder when Petey made his report to the police or if he ever did?

Either way im in Newcastle most weekends(Friday to Sunday) due to doing work in nightclubs and bars up there so i can meet up with him at the old cop shop anytime he likes,i can even adjust my schedule to meet him on other days to discuss his complaints about us and the apparent lies we are telling about his completely legitimate bank(that has no money or way of actually paying companies/individuals/local authorities/government bodies or anyone else).
No chance that he did
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

It appears someone didnt like the "Peter of England is a con man page", so a new group has been set up on Facebook

Exposing the We're Bank Scam"., search for it on facebook or click on the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/146201562464148/
longdog

Post by longdog »

Fearnchase wrote: No chance that he did
It's entirely conceivable that Poe has spoken in very general terms to the cops about what can be done in the event of internet harassment but it's completely inconceivable that he has actually pointed them in the direction of the actual harassment... For which read 'perfectly legitimate criticism and piss-taking'.

The cops won't do a damn thing unless Poe can actually show them this alleged naughtiness and that is inevitably going to make even the most inept cop look into what he is up to.

So no... He hasn't actually made an official complaint and this is just the usual vacuous fantasy legal threat which, far from actually intimidating his critics as is his intent, just adds to the comical buffoonery.

Incidentally... I thought he had unilaterally declared that his own common-law-court-of-record was the sole arbiter of any and all matters involving WeReNotABank. Why does he not prosecute us all there and slap us all with a commercial lien for umptysquillion pounds Re?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Could some please translate this bollocks?
Peter Of England TOXIC WORTHLESS FIAT currency will be redeemed for money. There is a difference between the two. ReDemption Bureaux are to be set up in towns in order to facilitate the OFFER by WeRe Bank of transmuting "worthless paper" controlled by the Zionist Globalist Banking Cartel - into a fresh, new and totally equitable time based unit of monetary reward which just so happens to be called the Re.All it is is an OFFER. No threats, no intimidation, no violence and no harassment - just a plain old common law OFFER. Now who could or would possibly argue against that other than a mind-controlled slave of the Empire
longdog

Post by longdog »

Follow up post from Poe a few minutes ago on being asked what the 'currency swap' is....
TOXIC WORTHLESS FIAT currency will be redeemed for money. There is a difference between the two. ReDemption Bureaux are to be set up in towns in order to facilitate the OFFER by WeRe Bank of transmuting "worthless paper" controlled by the Zionist Globalist Banking Cartel - into a fresh, new and totally equitable time based unit of monetary reward which just so happens to be called the Re.All it is is an OFFER. No threats, no intimidation, no violence and no harassment - just a plain old common law OFFER. Now who could or would possibly argue against that other than a mind-controlled slave of the Empire.
I'm sure everybody will be clamouring to swap their toxic worthless pounds sterling for a currency which so far has not been successfully used in a single transaction. The WeRe members already have 150,000Re in their 'accounts' that they can't spend, why would they buy more?
Last edited by longdog on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

You may recall from postings on the now-defunct WeRe Bank Forum (before it was hijacked by Djon) that there was to be an important case in Scotland, in the Court of Sessions, which Peter had "promised" to attend.

Needless to say, he didn't show up. But even if he had, it wouldn't have made any difference - the case was badly lost.

Transcript of the judgement here.

https://www.docdroid.net/GfqktV3/mcleod ... e.pdf.html

Like most Scottish judgements, it's written in very old-fashioned, legalistic language. The WeRe Bank part starts at Para [11].
Last edited by mufc1959 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Some amusing posts have been deleted from Peter's FB. In their place comes this, which I guess really is Peter:
Peter wrote:TOXIC WORTHLESS FIAT currency will be redeemed for money. There is a difference between the two. ReDemption Bureaux are to be set up in towns in order to facilitate the OFFER by WeRe Bank of transmuting "worthless paper" controlled by the Zionist Globalist Banking Cartel - into a fresh, new and totally equitable time based unit of monetary reward which just so happens to be called the Re.All it is is an OFFER. No threats, no intimidation, no violence and no harassment - just a plain old common law OFFER. Now who could or would possibly argue against that other than a mind-controlled slave of the Empire.
I'm afraid I find this even funnier than the spoof posts. Of course, it's a funny old world, and doubtless anyone setting up an authentic-looking exchange bureaux might get some business from suckers wanting to exchange their useful money into useless Re. But the chances of it making enough to pay the wages of the cashier are rather slim.