Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote:Good find but bad link.

Should be https://www.docdroid.net/GfqktV3/mcleod ... e.pdf.html
Thanks longdog. Fixed it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by littleFred »

I cross-posted with everyone else about Peter's "Bureaux de Change" idea. I suppose Peter's theory is that he's exhausted the suckers who will risk £150,000 in exchange for useless Re. So he now has plastic cards for a small fee plus membership (but no need for a PN), and the Bureaux de Change will capture the passing trade, suckers who will risk only £5 or £10 at a time.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:I cross-posted with everyone else about Peter's "Bureaux de Change" idea. I suppose Peter's theory is that he's exhausted the suckers who will risk £150,000 in exchange for useless Re. So he now has plastic cards for a small fee plus membership (but no need for a PN), and the Bureaux de Change will capture the passing trade, suckers who will risk only £5 or £10 at a time.

I very much doubt anybody who hasn't drunk long and hard at the WeRe Kool-Aid tap would part with 10p in exchange for fantasy currency let alone £10.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Fearnchase wrote:who are the three stooges :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

snippety

There is also a CONSIDERABLE REWARD NOW OFFERED by ReMovement, in any good old "fiat currency" of your choice for information on them [or their handlers etc] which will/can lead to a successful prosecution.
They say money talks so let's get talking shall we?
Contact me via the various channels
[/quote]

A successful prosecution. Gee,as that will never happen as Quatloos has not done anything criminal, I guess that means old Pissed-in-His-Pants won't have to worry about every paying off.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... 8/?fref=nf
the Twatlooser Sect and their UK spin off posse - those crawling/going under the possible pseudonyms of Mole, Riley, Bamping - a small brigade of internet hustlers and bullies, who use threats against any who stand up against them......

... Inspector Mark Barlow and Sgt. Bromley of Newcastle police are very interested in discussing the future of the 3 stooges listed above...

...There is also a CONSIDERABLE REWARD NOW OFFERED by ReMovement....
Interesting to see these flashes of infantile rage from Peter Smith. I'm really pleased that we're a thorn in his side.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'd love to hear that phone call: "hello police? these guys on the internet are mocking my fake bank!"
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I really want to contact those officers and give them our side of the story. All we have done is report on the activities of a man who has garnered a warning from the FCA and Financial Ombudsman service and given our opinion on his business activity.

We've said he's a fraudster. That the cheques he sells are worthless and won't work, so far nobody has provided any evidence that they have. Not even JimmyOneCell, who after receiving a WeRe cheque book, was declared bankrupt with the discharge suspended indefinitely.

Peter talks a lot, but says nothing of value.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter the Conman wrote:
For NWO read the Twatlooser Sect and their UK spin off posse - those crawling/going under the possible pseudonyms of Mole, Riley, Bamping - a small brigade of internet hustlers and bullies, who use threats against any who stand up against them.
Who has been threatened? The only person I know who has issued threats is the conman himself. He threatened to blow us to the four corners of the earth.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter the Conman wrote:
For NWO read the Twatlooser Sect and their UK spin off posse - those crawling/going under the possible pseudonyms of Mole, Riley, Bamping - a small brigade of internet hustlers and bullies, who use threats against any who stand up against them.
Who has been threatened? The only person I know who has issued threats is the conman himself. He threatened to blow us to the four corners of the earth.
yes still waiting to be blown, but like many of his promises they don't arrive. What a let down
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

A little bit of freeman lunacy made it to BBC's most read this afternoon :

The mystery of the 'legal name fraud' billboards
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36499750
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:A little bit of freeman lunacy made it to BBC's most read this afternoon :

The mystery of the 'legal name fraud' billboards
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36499750
It's a bit frightening how they persist with this obvious lunacy, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the twaddle they spout absolutely does not square up with reality.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Peter lying again saying were bank getting the green light, from whom??
V - This is Biblical now! IDEAS ARE BULLET PROOF
Bilderberg In Session 8 - Dresden, Germany - 11th June 2016 WeRe Bank GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT!
{The Christian Orthodox Free Masonic Orders of the Knights of Malta + +}
A UNIVERSAL MESSAGE FROM A MAN IN A MASK TO ALL WHO TRY TO DO HARM TO WeRe Bank and its MISSION OF MERCY and its QUEST TO FREE ALL FROM THE DEPTHS OF BABYLONIAN DEBT SLAVERY.
That message is: THERE'S ALWAYS A FLIP SIDE - and you're it !
- You know who you are - we know who you are too. Our "friends" whose financial futures you are attempting to wreck know who you are. These people are not about to have their "wealth" destroyed by the likes of the ignorant, whose stupidity of the "game" is only mismatched by their clumsiness.
The Underworld, the politicians, some of the Super Rich too, whose financial interests WeRe is offering to protect know who you all are. Libra is the House of Enemies ReMember and So it begins.
"My turn now!"
https://youtu.be/KUct-qy1r6w
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Fearnchase wrote:Peter lying again saying were bank getting the green light, from whom??
The next set of traffic lights he passes?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

IDEAS ARE BULLET PROOF
and yet, shot full of holes.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He seems to think stringing a bunch of big important soundign words together will prove his fantasy. He is WRONG!!!! Yet again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

A message to his members picked up in one of the German WeRe skype chats ...
Please would peole now begin to help me with some house keeping issues? There are several sites in the UK, Austria and Germany on Face Book which are stating malicious and derogatory things about myself and WeRe Bank. I now ask you all t go onto the FB pages and Report as abusive, harassing, threatening etc This will then allow FB ro REVIEW and take them down. If we do not complain they just continue. Hoover over the three dots at the top of the page MESSAGE/SHARE and then report as inappropriate. Thanks Peter
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Seelenblut wrote:A message to his members picked up in one of the German WeRe skype chats ...
Please would peole now begin to help me with some house keeping issues? There are several sites in the UK, Austria and Germany on Face Book which are stating malicious and derogatory things about myself and WeRe Bank. I now ask you all t go onto the FB pages and Report as abusive, harassing, threatening etc This will then allow FB ro REVIEW and take them down. If we do not complain they just continue. Hoover over the three dots at the top of the page MESSAGE/SHARE and then report as inappropriate. Thanks Peter
Peter is clearly rattled after the chat with Brampton Business Centre owners
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Right here is an email which shows just how rattled Peter is, He asked for info. I sent him an email and look what he sent back. You need to read between the lines of what he saying about being given the information
Josh thanks for the fast response.

Yes, it is ******** However, we will need verification also if you can, that the lunatic posting on the “Peter of England” is a conman site IS INDEED *******. I don’t wish to be accusing the wrong guy – but I am sure that if it was NOT he then he would have gotten this “impersonator” reported.

The other is ******** except the other day when the one who posts as ******** was mouthing off on the FB site it was he who said he had visited with the owners. The owner said the man called himself *****, so either one is pretending to be two or one is just plain lying and using his FB mates real name/alias to hide his tracks?

The Reward is somewhat negotiable – I need the info so that the police don’t have to waste their time tracking these idiots down via FB. They are very keen to help BUT with the proviso I can identify the culprits. Also it will make it easier for witness statements and ID.

The donation will be incremental @ £50 per stage:
First we will need to know if these are the REAL names of these trolls or just “fictional FB names”.
Once assured that the names are real then:-

1. Full name, address and work place if they have such – we will then confirm that this is so

2. Contact phone numbers land-line and vehicle registration

3. Any other personal details including mobile phone number, email address.

4. Recent photographs

All supplied of course in the best of intentions with an aim of “helping Staffordshire’s finest” with their inquiries.

Thanks

Peter

PS rest assured that we will keep your help anonymous.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Wonder what Were Bank customers/victims thoughts would be if they knew what POE was spending their deposits on. If POE is so convinced that his scheme/scam isn't doing anything illegal why would he even care what others thought? Offering currency to whoever identifies the culprits just comes across as pathetic and desperate.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Wonder what Were Bank customers/victims thoughts would be if they knew what POE was spending their deposits on. If POE is so convinced that his scheme/scam isn't doing anything illegal why would he even care what others thought? Offering currency to whoever identifies the culprits just comes across as pathetic and desperate.
£50 makes me feel rather cheap :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Last edited by Fearnchase on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.