Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PoE wrote:
I need the info so that the police don’t have to waste their time tracking these idiots down via FB. They are very keen to help BUT with the proviso I can identify the culprits
I call bullshit. If the police believe a crime has been committed they would not insist that it is you who has to track the culprits down.
Also it will make it easier for witness statements and ID.
Why will it? Why is it easier for witness statements if Peter identifies the suspects? What problem would arise if the police identify them?
I get the feeling that the police are not involved at all and Peter wants this information for himself.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:PoE wrote:
I need the info so that the police don’t have to waste their time tracking these idiots down via FB. They are very keen to help BUT with the proviso I can identify the culprits
I call bullshit. If the police believe a crime has been committed they would not insist that it is you who has to track the culprits down.
Also it will make it easier for witness statements and ID.
Why will it? Why is it easier for witness statements if Peter identifies the suspects? What problem would arise if the police identify them?
I get the feeling that the police are not involved at all and Peter wants this information for himself.
Of course he wants the info for himself , its only in Peters Warped mind that anyone else in involved. Nothing wrong has been done, i wonder if he has been asked to leave Brampton house because he is seriously pissed off
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

£50 in Sterling or as much RE as you like. Mmm. Wonder which most rational people would choose? Come to think of it, to delve right to the core of this scam you have just got to ask POE which he would choose.

POE wants the information for himself in order that he can undertake his own scare campaign against the individuals involved.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Peter has been no where near the Police and you could give him the names and addresses of everyone who posts on Quatloos and he would still go nowhere near them. We have been here before though, when his own stupidity and lack of knowledge allowed his website to be taken over. He threatened to go the police then along with publishing the man's address along with a call for a mob visit.

I and others have directly challenged Peter on FB on more than one occasion, and I have offered him my address so he can do as he threatens and takes me to court. He won't though for obvious reasons.

He is full of bluster and is a coward, a truly worthless waste of human skin.

I know you peruse this site Peter, bring it on.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

How can POE think in any way that he is some sort of victim in all this?
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

afateworsethandeath wrote:How can POE think in any way that he is some sort of victim in all this?
Perhaps he has been kicked out of Brampton business centre.....
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Maybe they aren't happy accepting RE as payment for his rent
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Maybe they aren't happy accepting RE as payment for his rent
Come come, Peter does not use Re, his marks do, Peter only deals in that horrible currency the rest of us use. Peter i guarantee has never ever attempted to pay for anything using his invented currency.

Prove me wrong Peter.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Come come, Peter does not use Re, his marks do, Peter only deals in that horrible currency the rest of us use. Peter i guarantee has never ever attempted to pay for anything using his invented currency.
I think you have hit the nail on the head. There are lots of posts and video of so called payment accepted letters from some in goofy land but correct me if I am wrong (as I don’t use facebook). But peter has never shown proof where he himself has successfully used a WEre check.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

And that should tell it's own story. How can people have any sort of trust in his scheme if even he hasn't used it successfully. Surely if he had discovered that it had worked he could evidence that he had used it successfully. He can't
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

On the off-chance he does obtain personal info and start a campaign of harassment, a cease-and-desist should get his attention.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Peter Fraud of England is a Con Artist and WeRe Bank is a scam as documented in this site.

Peter, still waiting for you to blow us all to the four corners, just to find out if you will use your payment method SPIT or SWALLOW. You look like you would prefer SWALLOW to me.

Peter, WeRe Bank as a legal entity does not exist you idiot. It is not a limited company, you are operating under a made up name as a sole trader at best of a fake made up bank that is issueing fake cheques and making claims that all lies. Not a single WeRe Cheque has ever cleared, you are a fraud.

Peter stop your lies and be honest you are just after peoples money to pay for your numerous holidays. You should crawl back under your rock you pathetic excuse for a human being. I would not piss on you, if you was on fire
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it is interesting that for all his ranting and raving, PoE is staying on the safe side of the slander and libel laws, I suspect since he knows, if only somewhere deep down inside, he would lose if challenged. Otherwise, all we are getting is impotent, is there any other kind form PoE, rantings from some unknown quarter. I don't expect this to change. I seriously doubt that the PoE has gotten even remotely close to any member of the constabulary recently unless it was by purest of accident.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Firthy2002 wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:A little bit of freeman lunacy made it to BBC's most read this afternoon :
The mystery of the 'legal name fraud' billboards
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36499750
It's a bit frightening how they persist with this obvious lunacy, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the twaddle they spout absolutely does not square up with reality.
I'm not frightened. I get annoyed sometimes at the excess of tolerance shown to these clowns, but in the end they always push it too far and bring about their own hilarious downfall.

What is interesting is the question of who's paying. Not sure what the daily rate for those billboards is, but I can't imagine that this multi-site campaign has been achieved without spending several thousand pounds. I'm guessing a private individual, because if this had been crowd-funded via a FMOTL group we would have heard about it. So who has that kind of money to throw away on a nonsensical poster campaign? And what return do they expect from their investment?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Fearnchase wrote:£50 makes me feel rather cheap :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Hardly a "CONSIDERABLE REWARD", is it? I give notice to Peter Smith now (we know he reads this) that I will require somewhat more incentive before I'm prepared to sell out the top ranking Quatloos operatives. My price, for their full details and evidence of the Masonic Joos who direct them, is....

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

An email from the receptionist of Were Bank HQ
Hi Sean
Please forward the email sent to you. We have a new resident who claims he is not a scam and we are monitoring him very closely. I cannot imagine where they have got your details from. Should the messages continue please let me know
Margaret
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Further email from Were Bank HQ receptionist.
Hi Sean

I fully understand your concerns and I can assure you that we are keeping a close eye on him. Brian has had a meeting telling him that he may have to leave.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

PoE getting evicted? Oh the irony.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

SteveUK wrote:PoE getting evicted? Oh the irony.
Yes and he will blame the banking cartel, the system, anybody but himself, should be a good rant actualy. May even get a new video over this.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:
SteveUK wrote:PoE getting evicted? Oh the irony.
Yes and he will blame the banking cartel, the system, anybody but himself, should be a good rant actualy. May even get a new video over this.
But mainly he'll blame Quatloos !! :!: :!: