Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Fearnchase »

So it looks like Toodle PIP peter is predicting a brexit. I cant wait to see which shop keepers take up this exciting offer!. It appears Peter has a new phone number for his new scam. The idiot answers his phone "Dave Emery"
Hello Matt – Thanks.

The cards will be ready by the month end and the official launch is on the 21st 2 days before the BREXIT.

If you can begin to promote the idea in the local community then we will allow people to download the app to their phone – then the card will be used in conjunction with it.

The phone must be NFC compatible in the SHOP OR RETAIL environment.

Most modern phones are.

Call me on 07482 615968 – text first

Thanks

Peter
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

PissPotPete wrote: Call me on 07482 615968 – text first
Text first, so I'll know its a potential sucker and not an unsatisfied victim or random bill collector, and I'll answer the phone instead of letting it d]ump off to voice mail.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Looks like one of the German Wearies has graduated from dodgy cheques to outright fraud.

Facebook translation but you get the gist fine.
Hello everybody!
The issue of straw man account is here in the meantime has been mentioned several times already - after phone calls with gerlinde mantey I decided today, now the thing even closer to the bottom to go.
A number of reports and posts that supposedly there is the possibility, on the Swiss biz using the tax number and bank code to generate an iban, and taxes due and insurance charges on account of the straw man. This attempt, however, is with my car insurance has failed.
The second option on the frankfurter sparkasse designed is now more interesting. Happy to the consortium to iban is the blz. 50050201 shall be used. This account will be as follows from the date of birth and the last four digits of the social security number generated: for example, 10.02.1965 returns from the date of birth under the zeros and omit the first two digits of the year of birth 1265 first of all, attached by the last four digits of the SV-number E.G. K 103 will be the k (the numbers will be assigned to the alphabet, a= 10, b= 11, k = 20) and the zero for the last three digits AGAIN OMITTED CORRESPONDS TO THE SUPPLEMENT 2013 = account number 12652013.
With the iban-calculator now we generate the following iban: De88500502010012652013 (example)
By supplementing the bic heladef1822 can actually now our monthly charges to redirect our straw man account.
My Paypal account was successful. On Tipp24.De I could successfully in the afternoon against 15:00 H 250,- € credit of my straw man zubuchen account. So far no reversal.
Here we are now given the opportunity, the system is to bring to a halt - Amazon purchases etc. Try it for yourself - it could be a rolling stone.
Greeting
Harald Kathe
Not sure of the exact mechanics of what she's doing here but I'm guessing the best thing that can happen is she'll exercise caution, only do it a couple of times and watch them bounce.

The WORST thing that can happen is her trick actually works and she goes nuts with it. She'll end up in a LOT of trouble, very quickly (bragging about it on Facebook under her own name won't do her any favours either!)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If you cut through the woo, it sounds like they are simply trying random account numbers until they get licky with a real Iban/account ID combination.

Playing devils advocate, this is low risk. Too easy to claim an error when entering details etc. If it's anything like my experience, it's actually the receiving bank who could be in the hook.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

SteveUK wrote:If you cut through the woo, it sounds like they are simply trying random account numbers until they get licky with a real Iban/account ID combination.

Playing devils advocate, this is low risk. Too easy to claim an error when entering details etc. If it's anything like my experience, it's actually the receiving bank who could be in the hook.
Dunno, if she's repeatedly going nuts using someone else's account details and having goodies shipped to her home address, it'll only end one way imho.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I doubt she can easily claim a genuine mistake. First off you'd need to have an account that was at least similar to the one you were defrauding, after all a transposition error may be an honest mistake, but establishing that would be difficult. Of course she'd still be on the hook for any gains she made due to this.

Also she has pretty much posted a 'how to do the fraud' guide online, which it might be worth saving a copy of for any Polizei who might take an interest in this matter.

Considering that she has believes this gives her access to her 'straw man' account, which according to Sov-Cit woo is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and virtually unlimited and that she can use this on Amazon, I would say she's going to find out the very hard way that she hasn't actually done that and is instead likely to do a lot of fraud in a very short period.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

As this crazy woman got lucky (or unlucky) and put together a legitimate account number, it is possible here that a direct debit would be charged to that account ... until the owner notices it and reverts the booking (up to 13 months time to do that, very easily the first 6 weeks, more complicated then) .

And if it comes to a police investigation, she would surely be charged with fraud and forgery in Germany (even if she had an account with a similar number, it would still be her duty to check that the money left the correct account).
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

In my case, someone took out a mortage at bank A and entered my natwest account details. I was paying for 5 months before I realised, at which stage i was 6k down. I called bank B who said it would take 30 days to sort.

Natwest seemed not keen on me invoking the DD guarantee, which I eventually did. It was then NW on the hook.

If the home owner convinced them this was a mistake, then no cifas market would be placed. Assuming banks don't share mistake info , they'd be free to keep repeating.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

SteveUK wrote:someone took out a mortage at bank A and entered my natwest account details. I was paying for 5 months before I realised
Blimey. How the other half live, eh?

:sarcasmon:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As much as I hate to sinking to this level, methinks that informing the new landlord, where ever PissPotPete tries to set up shop, may be quite a good tactic to keep a knife twisting in his side, as it were. If nothing else, the prospective landlord deserves to know that at some point, he's likely going to get stiffed for some amount and some reason, seems only fair.

Go on Pete, tell us where the new location of World Headquarters of WeaRE not a Bank is setting up.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All i can figure is that the new landlord didn't run a credit or background check or whatever they call it in the UK, or else didn't care as long as PoE paid in cash. There should be banking records come to it of his accounts being closed for not acceptable activities, banks usually do share that info only if in self protection. We have lots of place that will act as accommodation addresses and not ask questions, in fact I know of whole law firms, admittedly of only one lawyer although they claim different, that are nothing but postboxes, so that they can pretend to be in the jurisdiction of particular courts, not so many of them will actually provide real office space since there is always the chance of getting royally ripped off. i would think the owners would not want their premises being used for illegal activities, but you never know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: i would think the owners would not want their premises being used for illegal activities, but you never know.
I suspect what they really wouldn't want is their postcode coming up on Google connected to words like "Scam", "Fraud" and "Grubby little con-man". It's not going to do their sales much good is it?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Mr. Smith continues to provide a top notch website ... the SSL certificate on "www.werebank.co.uk" has expired yesterday, it was quite forward-looking of him to not provide any account access through his website - his excel sheet stays secure!
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Seelenblut wrote:Mr. Smith continues to provide a top notch website ... the SSL certificate on "www.werebank.co.uk" has expired yesterday, it was quite forward-looking of him to not provide any account access through his website - his excel sheet stays secure!
Oh, that's interesting. I think that's the first time I've seen a bank use the free certificates from Let's Encrypt. It's a pity they do expire very quickly, so you really do need to run a script to update them automatically. I'm sure Peter will sort that out quickly.

And for good measure, werebank.com now goes to a page of advertising for other banks, some may even be real, regulated, banks with cash reserves in a currency people have heard of. Mind you, given the quality of the presentation (they didn't use Comic Sans, but they got close), they may all just end up in phishing sites.
werebank.com

Related Links
Mortgage Bank
Bank Accounts
Bank SA Online
Bank Banking
Bank Loans
Bank of America Personal Loans
Bank of Credit
Bank 0F America Online Banking
Checking Bank
Internet Bank
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I am going to lock this thread and start a new one, which I typically do at 100 pages. Once upon a time we limited threads to 100 posts, oh the good old days.
The 100 post rule was for technical reasons, at the time, threads longer than a certain point would slow the forum down and cause other gremlins that are frankly beyond my pay grade, I think Webhick's technical explanation was "it fucks things all up" or something similar. I don't know if longer threads cause any technical problems but they are kind of, well, I don't know what, one of those things that one of my idol's, Justice Potter Stewart said "I know it when I see it" about.

So anyhow, for those reasons, I ask you to continue the discussion at the new thread, here

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11140