Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by AndyPandy »

Yalta Agreement, we'll have the Treaty of Paris next or has that already had an Outing ?!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

they seem to be writing to the occupier and have sent a busy body around to get NAME, so as of yet NAME has no liabilit
I like that Rob Swift openly admits to stealing water.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Jeffrey wrote:I like that Rob Swift openly admits to stealing water.
Again, you attribute what quantum3d wrote to Rob Swift. Why?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Good lord my reading comprehension today is terrible.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On the private forum, are the members jumping with joy about phase 2? It seems not. Lynda posted a link to the video, without comment. The replies quickly spotted a flaw in Peter's idea:
160365SG wrote:When I had my cheques refused as invalid; they also stated that they do not accept promissory notes !! :? :? :? :?
181263DS wrote:in my case where Utility Warehouse refused the cheque, they stated that their terms and conditions state that they do not accept payment by promissory notes. The cheques were not prom notes but now the new ones are, so they can invoke the contract terms and refuse the notes.

Or am I missing something?
Not a problem, according to Lynda:
130653LN wrote: Company Articles of Association will show they do if they actually do.

£1 download from Companies House...company specific

In fact...good idea to check the Articles before sending were payments
She has believed the GOOFy lie that claims that when a company is set up to permit trading with promissory notes, this means it is obliged to accept them.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It would make me laugh if these Companies actually started to accept these promissory notes and then called them in, in woo parlance they're have to pay up or be in dishonour ! :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:It would make me laugh if these Companies actually started to accept these promissory notes and then called them in, in woo parlance they're have to pay up or be in dishonour ! :haha:
You silly sausage... They'll just pay with another promissory note :D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

These ones are cheaper

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The only entities that can denominate "legal tender" are the Crown in the UK and Canada, and Congress in the US, we have a whole long statute covering it. I can't speak for other wheres, but trying that here could very quickly turn in to counterfeiting charges, which is a serious felony, and treated as a serious felony here. And in that case the Secret Service and the FBI will take a very dim view of the action adn the actor, and they could face some serious Federal time and fines regardless of who they wrote the check to or for how much, it is also the sort of thing they send Federal Agents off to the originating country with arrest warrants, in this case for PoE, and haul their sorry asses back for trial as well, and it never ever goes well in cases like this. We have something called minimum sentencing guidelines, and they aren't pretty in felony cases.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:I'd love to see video of someone trying to use one of these to pay for anything.
Someone will try it, no doubt. But I really cannot see how any participant in the Werebank scheme could not now realise that they are engaged in a fanciful attempt at grand fraud. They no longer have the pretence of an alternative currency that theoretically could have developed into an authentic tradeable unit of worth (unlikely as that was in reality). Anyone who possessed ordinary intelligence or ordinary honesty would understand that the game is over now.

Presumably the Weremembers who remain loyal are very stupid, and/or they are intentionally trying to defraud and steal from others. That must be their idea of honour and integrity, I suppose. What a bunch of shabby scoundrels they are.... :roll:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Stupid and greed are a powerful and dangerous combination. As the Goofies prove with their every breath.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Nutjob doesn't say how much his phase2 legal tender notes worthless PNs will cost his suckers so i presume it's the same deal as before & now that it's legal tender will PT be accepting these notes? :shrug:
At roughly 2m 20secs "an organic evolution." :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

From the WeRe Bank Foum, posted by the american idiot who tried to pay her rent with a WeRe cheque

060572MW wrote:Hello AR :)
Yes, it's been pretty confusing from the time I left the court room and the judge ruled for the plaintiff. Thursday there was a copy of a notice posted on my door to file a claim for possessions within 7 days of the notice. This was dated 10-29-15
Just Yesterday (Friday 10-30-15) I received a letter by mail from the Sheriffs office dated 10-27-15 that the court has ordered the sheriff to evict you as stated in the attached copy. the attached copy never stated a date to be out just immediately!
Then it goes on to say that the letter was a reminder that I would be forcibly evicted as soon as scheduling permits. In order to prevent this from occurring, you must immediately, remove all personal belongings, leave the premises and give the keys to the plaintiff or their agent.
NO MOVE OUT DATE GIVEN!!!!!

When ever you get stuck just post it on here, that's how I got a lot of help.
What ever you do just follow the protocol for WeRe cheques & have back up money just in case if it involves rent, car or utilities :D :D :D

Steps to follow with WeRe Cheques
Mail cheque w/clearing instructions
if refused & not returned......request that cheque is returned
if refused & returned........Reply to letter from company as reason to their non-acceptance/claim. Include all appropriate laws in your letter that benefit you along with re sending your cheque
This is then the back and forth game starts with the sending of letters. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COPIES OF EVERYTHING & GET NAMES OF EVERYONE YOU SPEAK WITH :)
I think I may have missed a step or 2 but someone will add on....I hope
I don't really understand what she is confused about
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

When ever you get stuck just post it on here, that's how I got a lot of help evicted.
What ever you do just follow the protocol for WeRe cheques & have back up money just in case if it involves rent, car or utilities :D :D :D

Steps to follow with WeRe Cheques
Mail cheque w/clearing instructions
if refused & not returned......request that cheque is returned
if refused & returned........Reply to letter from company as reason to their non-acceptance/claim. Include all appropriate laws in your letter that benefit you along with re sending your cheque
This is then the back and forth game starts with the sending of letters. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COPIES OF EVERYTHING & GET NAMES OF EVERYONE YOU SPEAK WITH :)
I think I may have missed a step or 2 but someone will add on....I hope
I think the one or two steps they missed are bailiffs call, find another place to live.

I love that little caveat "have back-up money in case it involves rent, car or utilities". Because, as they've discovered, no one has ever or will ever accept a Werey cheque in payment for anything and if you don't have real money to pay what you owe, plus of course all the new costs accrued by Were Stupid, then you won't have a place to live, car, or gas/power.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Phase 2 is a little vague in its construction:
1. Is PT stating the cheques no longer work?
2. How many notes are issued to each sucker?
3.What is the cost for these worthless notes ?
4. You have stated that suckers must pay down the original PN (150k) on the 10th anniversary or earlier if wishing to opt out of your Banking Revolution scam, can this be paid off with your new legal tender?
5. Is any member of Re Movement who mowed their lawns & took the garbage out entitled to a refund now Phase 2 is off the ground as Phase 1 was about as successful as Tom keeping his home?
6.Are you aware that because of your own personal agenda with TPTB you have single handedly made people homeless as far a field as the United States from your uninsured Campervan?
Last edited by Losleones on Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

7. Why does it feel like your new scam accidentally all the things?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Re: Robswift - Were bank et al

Postby Robswift » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:36 a

upintheclouds wrote:
Rob

A question for you, whats happening with your connection to Were bank, you said a group of you was forming something new?

Also have people on here finally realised that Were bank doesnt work and the Peter of England has stuffed people ?

Let's be clear on one thing the method Peter is using is legit and in accordance with the industry standard and I have never said it wasn't.... Cheques not being accepted is down to a crooked system... Not PoE.

As to what's going on behind the scenes... Yeah like I am going to plaster it here for the low level shills to feast on :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Your bosses who have eyes and ears everywhere will know so go ask them ;)
Robswift

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Upintheclouds has been winding them up over on Goodf, I am amazed he has not been banned yet. Swifty is willing to take him on though, his reply is up their with his most ridiculous ones. :Axe: :Axe: :Axe: :Axe:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

The sheriff never stated a date just immediately! NO MOVE OUT DATE GIVEN!!!!!!
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Surely that belongs here>
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855
View first unread post Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread
guilty

Post by guilty »

Getting a bit desperate now...
After speaking with a few companies regarding WeRe cheques, the REAL reason for not accepting them is........................because certain ones off the squatters site have been making phone calls to the companies who WeRe members have sent their cheques to, and have made allegations that the cheques are fraudulent.

Some of the companies have recordings of these calls, and they state that due to the amount and nature of the calls, have passed the recordings to the police to investigate WHERE the allegations have come from and by who.

So it seems like the squatters will be getting a visit, serves them right!

Oh how the tide turns :D

Mavrik
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote:Getting a bit desperate now...
After speaking with a few companies regarding WeRe cheques, the REAL reason for not accepting them is........................because certain ones off the squatters site have been making phone calls to the companies who WeRe members have sent their cheques to, and have made allegations that the cheques are fraudulent.

Some of the companies have recordings of these calls, and they state that due to the amount and nature of the calls, have passed the recordings to the police to investigate WHERE the allegations have come from and by who.

So it seems like the squatters will be getting a visit, serves them right!

Oh how the tide turns :D

Mavrik
Could somebody please translate that in to English :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?